Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Customers who 'watch' while you buy scratch off tickets

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
new york new york
United States
Member #76859
July 7, 2009
14 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2009, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

At a local lottery store, there are a couple of customers whom I've noticed lately are always there - whether it's day or night, they are there! I'm guessing they watch what tickets the customers buy, and for those who scratch at the store and lose, they buy the next ticket or tickets! I saw one of them do that this evening!

Has anyone else ever experienced this? I find it appalling that someone would do that.

Monkey Butt, USA
    United States
    Member #54569
    August 23, 2007
    1124 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2009, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

That is why I scratch in private. It's no one else's business if I win or what I win. I will scratch in the car or wait until I get home behind closed doors then scratch-scratch- scratch.

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      51178 Posts
      Posted: August 5, 2009, 7:37 am - IP Logged

At a local lottery store, there are a couple of customers whom I've noticed lately are always there - whether it's day or night, they are there! I'm guessing they watch what tickets the customers buy, and for those who scratch at the store and lose, they buy the next ticket or tickets! I saw one of them do that this evening!

Has anyone else ever experienced this? I find it appalling that someone would do that.

Lottery Post Forums Search is Your Friend:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/173887

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!