Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The ONLY way you are going to see a 1 billion or 2 billion dollar LOtto. Dont laugh

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 7 years ago by joshuakim.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 5, 2009, 6:22 am - IP Logged

This is theoretically speaking and i am sorry to mention a different site or veer off the subject but i am doing it to show you that this is the only way you will ever see a 500 million dollar Global lotto or a 1 bilion dollar Global LOtto or a 2 billion dollar Global lotto...

AGAIN THEORETICALLY SPEAKING...

like 1 year ago i heard on CNN that MYspace.com had 90 million members worldwide...I don't know if is true, but let's just assume is true...IF you can create a site like MySpace.com a social network site or a different site that will have 90 million members worldwide and you was to charge those 90 million members 1.50 per month to use the site...It will be 1 billion 500 million a year...If you was owner of this company you could take 900 million dollars and create a Global 900 Million dollars Lotto [all cash], take 200 million for you, take 200 million and run the website/company and 200 million towards charity every single year....Assuming you wanted to do it...1 person will be winner of 900 million dollars...And the only requiste to play this lotto is that you must join the site....The Global 900 million dollar Lotto is played on Christmast....Once the member joins the site he has like 30 tickets per week that he can logg in intil December 25th gets here...30 tickets this week, 30 tickets the other week, 30 tickets the week after that, 30 tickets the week after that and so on until the 25th of December arrives...The member will be able to play the lotto plus take advantage of what the site offers....

This is the ONLY way you are going to see a Global 1 billion dollar LOtto or a Global 2 billion dollar lotto...And if they wanted to make it more exciting, they could create the site abroad so that the 900 million dollars given is TAX FREE or at least free of 50% tax that the USA takes on the lottery...

Again this is the only way....

Another way i doubt it will work...Specially if each ticket cost 50 or 100 dollars....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: August 5, 2009, 6:45 am - IP Logged

This is theoretically speaking and i am sorry to mention a different site or veer off the subject but i am doing it to show you that this is the only way you will ever see a 500 million dollar Global lotto or a 1 bilion dollar Global LOtto or a 2 billion dollar Global lotto...

like 1 year ago i heard on CNN that MYspace.com had 90 million members worldwide...I don't know if is true, but let's just assume is true...IF you can create a site like MySpace.com a social network site or a different site that will have 90 million members worldwide and you was to charge those 90 million members 1.50 per month to use the site...It will be 1 billion 500 million a year...If you was owner of this company you could take 900 million dollars and create a Global 900 Million dollars Lotto [all cash], take 200 million for you, take 200 million and run the website/company and 200 million towards charity every single year....Assuming you wanted to do it...1 person will be winner of 900 million dollars...And the only requiste to play this lotto is that you must join the site....The Global 900 million dollar Lotto is played on Christmast....Once the member joins the site he has like 30 tickets per week that he can logg in intil December 25th gets here...30 tickets this week, 30 tickets the other week, 30 tickets the week after that, 30 tickets the week after that and so on until the 25th of December arrives...The member will be able to play the lotto plus take advantage of what the site offers....

This is the ONLY way you are going to see a Global 1 billion dollar LOtto or a Global 2 billion dollar lotto...And if they wanted to make it more exciting, they could create the site abroad so that the 900 million dollars given is TAX FREE or at least free of 50% tax that the USA takes on the lottery...

Another way i doubt it will work...Specially if each ticket cost 50 or 100 dollars....

And the money from advertisers on the site went to publicity...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7341 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2009, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Some of your ideas look like the emails I get saying my Yahoo email addressed was drawn in a mythical Internet lottery and I won a secondary prize of $250,000. And all I have to do is send they all my personal information including SS number, bank account numbers, pin numbers, etc.

Many of the state lotteries have run raffles where they sell around 625,000 $20 tickets and payout half the income as prizes. The difference between your idea and the lotteries is they already have a network in place to legally sell the tickets and payout the winnings. It's possible either MM or PB could run a once a year raffle that could have a gross income in the $50 million to $100 million range but the individual state lottery research departments would point out the money spent on those tickets would take away from their profits on other on line games and scratch-offs.

I'm still waiting for you to provide the statistics that prove over time a group of investors could make a profit playing all the daily pick-5 predictions on LP.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
        adelaide sa
        Australia
        Member #37136
        April 11, 2006
        3315 Posts
        Posted: August 6, 2009, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

i think you are all out of luck on the tax free part, just being a resident in usa means any loto wining world wide must be taxed in usa. just hoiw the land of the free serves and protects its own. protects you from having all that extra cash to spend. i mean if u where an honest person and declared the winnings . as every good citizen should.

but look at it this way. I dont thing usa gov would allow a lottery wher eits citizens got to win and not pay the gov their cut.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: August 6, 2009, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

@ Pumpi: A tax free lottery in this country? LOL Not likely.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: August 6, 2009, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

I meant to say that Yes Americans will pay taxes what i meant to say is if you create the company/site in the USA and a foreign person wins it that foreign person i will think has to pay 50% tax but if the site is based in a foreign Land and a foreign person wins it he doesn't have to pay the 50% tax, he might pay 20% or whatever...If an American wins the 900 million dollars lotto that is based in a foreign land then yes the American will have to pay 50% tax...

I was wondering something, you know how celebrities all the time are getting dual citizenship in other countries and they get themselves land there and move there for a couple of years and then come back to America, i wonder if you can do the same and play that lottery in a foreign country and save yourself the 50% tax, and after you win if you like you come back to America by which i don't think they are going to take 50% tax, because after all is 500 MILLION DOLLARS THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE AWAY FROM YOU if you win those 900 million dollars....500 million jee too much money, you know the charitable work you can do with 500 million??...

There ought to have a law where if a person doesn't want the government to tax him/her 50% that he can donate 40% of it to charity or do a charitable work with it and stay with 10%...

ON ANOTHER SUBJECT:

And you don't need 90 million members, all you need it to have is 22 MILLION MEMBERS charge instead of 1.50 you charge 3 dollars per month for the site...And all you ask of the 22 million members is that they have a second account but you can obligate nobody to have 2 accounts because is against the law....But looking at it through the bright side if you have 22 million members and you charge them 3 dollars per month instead of a 900 million dollar Global Lotto you can create a 500 million dollar Global Lotto...But looking at it through the brightest, not bright but brightest side if you was to charge the 22 million members 6 dollars per month for the site you will have i think a 900 million dollar Global Lotto....

You can also look at it this way, Also if you did manage to get 90 million members instead of charging them 1.50 per month you charge them 3 dollars per month and every 3 months you will have a 500 million or 400 million Global Lotto or a 900 million dollar Global Lotto EVERY 6 MONTHS....LOL...If you get 45 million members and charge them 4.50 cents per month it will also be a: 900 million dollars Global Lotto every 6 months....

FL
              United States
              Member #77284
              July 19, 2009
              60 Posts
              Posted: August 6, 2009, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

pumpi i reread the last ten of your posts and you sir,

1. have too much time on your hands

2. smoke youknowwhat

3. have trouble distinguishing what is real or not real

4. needs to look up the word: "feasible" (and ask yourself, "is it feasible?" - before you post from now on)

seriously, you should try reading some of your past posts...they are ridiculous.

it is no wonder why MadMike asks you silly questions to squeeze more absurdity out of you.

you remind me of my 5yr old son.

"dad, like like, if i grow up, im going to have so much so much money that im going to have 50 bizillion dollars! And im going to buy you a spaceship! "

pumpi, hit the books.

Entertaiment Capital
                United States
                Member #37800
                April 19, 2006
                302 Posts
                Posted: August 7, 2009, 2:08 am - IP Logged

pumpi i reread the last ten of your posts and you sir,

1. have too much time on your hands

2. smoke youknowwhat

3. have trouble distinguishing what is real or not real

4. needs to look up the word: "feasible" (and ask yourself, "is it feasible?" - before you post from now on)

seriously, you should try reading some of your past posts...they are ridiculous.

it is no wonder why MadMike asks you silly questions to squeeze more absurdity out of you.

you remind me of my 5yr old son.

"dad, like like, if i grow up, im going to have so much so much money that im going to have 50 bizillion dollars! And im going to buy you a spaceship! "

pumpi, hit the books.

seems like pumpi is obsessed with lottery to the Nth degree. I always wondered if I was too obsessed with lottery (since I play the numbers I saw in my dream), but this guy lives and breathes lottery, which is unhealthy. I really wondered if pumpi has any other interest.

And I gotta tell you this. He is of my age. I am ashamed to admit that I am a late bloomer (getting my BFA in this winter), but at least I am getting mature. But this guy is just... He seems to be far divorced from real life.

FL
                  United States
                  Member #77284
                  July 19, 2009
                  60 Posts
                  Posted: August 7, 2009, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

seems like pumpi is obsessed with lottery to the Nth degree. I always wondered if I was too obsessed with lottery (since I play the numbers I saw in my dream), but this guy lives and breathes lottery, which is unhealthy. I really wondered if pumpi has any other interest.

And I gotta tell you this. He is of my age. I am ashamed to admit that I am a late bloomer (getting my BFA in this winter), but at least I am getting mature. But this guy is just... He seems to be far divorced from real life.

i dont mind the obsession.

the problem is that his posts dont make sense at all.

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: August 7, 2009, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

I wasn't going to post on this thread but i am only doing it because this thread comes out on search engines searches...Got to take advantage of it....Everytime you type 1 billion dollars lotto this thread shows up....so taking advantage of it...

"Another way you can see a 900 million dollar Global Lotto: is if you take 15 million people from around the world and each willingly contributes 15 dollars a paycheck for 4 years...It will be 20 billion dollars at 6% earned interest is: 1 billion 200 million dollars every single year...You take 800 million and pay for the 1st price, 200 million for the lower prices, and 200 million for operations.....This is the only way you are going to see a 1 billion or 900 million dollar Global Lotto...One that Is played on Christmast..."

FL
                      United States
                      Member #77284
                      July 19, 2009
                      60 Posts
                      Posted: August 8, 2009, 12:56 am - IP Logged

I wasn't going to post on this thread but i am only doing it because this thread comes out on search engines searches...Got to take advantage of it....Everytime you type 1 billion dollars lotto this thread shows up....so taking advantage of it...

"Another way you can see a 900 million dollar Global Lotto: is if you take 15 million people from around the world and each willingly contributes 15 dollars a paycheck for 4 years...It will be 20 billion dollars at 6% earned interest is: 1 billion 200 million dollars every single year...You take 800 million and pay for the 1st price, 200 million for the lower prices, and 200 million for operations.....This is the only way you are going to see a 1 billion or 900 million dollar Global Lotto...One that Is played on Christmast..."

plz tell me how i can take "ADVANTAGE OF IT"...

i seriously have no clue what you are talking about - again!

and let me remind you of the following:

Odds of being struck by lightning: 1 in 576,000

Odds of dating a supermodel: 1 in 88,000

Odds of an American home having at least one container of ice cream in the freezer: 9 in 10

Odds of dying from contact with hot tap water: 1 in 5,005,564

Odds of writing a New York Times best seller: 1 in 220

Odds of finding a four-leaf clover on the first try: 1 in 10,000

Odds of being killed by lightning: 1 in 2,320,000

Odds of being murdered: 1 in 18,000

Odds of getting away with murder: 1 in 2

Odds of being attacked by a dog: 1 in 131,890

Odds of dying from a dog bite: 1 in 700,000

Odds of being bitten by a snake, bee or other venomous creature: 1 in 83,930

Odds of dying from contact with a venomous animal or plant: 1 in 3,441,325

Odds of dying from any kind of injury during the next year: 1 in 1,820

Odds of dying from being bitten or struck by mammals (other than dogs or humans): 1 in 4,235,477

Odds of dying from a shark attack: 1 in 300,000,000

Odds of having fraternal twins: 3 in 1,000 (for a woman younger than 20)

Odds of having fraternal twins: 14 in 1,000 (for women ages 35-40)

Odds that a person between the age of 18 and 29 does not read a newspaper regularly: 1 in 3

Odds that an adult does not want to live to age 120 under any circumstances: 2 in 3

Odds of being considered possessed by Satan: 1 in 7,000

Odds that a first marriage will survive without separation or divorce for 15 years: 1 in 1.3

Odds that a celebrity marriage will last a lifetime: 1 in 3

Odds of getting hemorrhoids: 1 in 25

Odds of being born a twin in North America: 1 in 90

Odds of being on plane with a drunken pilot: 1 in 117

Odds of being audited by the IRS: 1 in 175

Odds of having your identity stolen: 1 in 200

Odds of dating a millionaire: 1 in 215

Odds of finding out your child is a genius: 1 in 250

Odds of catching a ball at a major league ballgame: 1 in 563

Odds of becoming a pro athlete: 1 in 22,000

Odds of a person in the military winning the Medal of Honor: 1 in 11,000

Odds of winning an Academy Award: 1 in 11,500

Odds of striking it rich on Antiques Roadshow: 1 in 60,000

Odds of getting a royal flush in poker on first five cards dealt: 1 in 649,740

Odds of becoming a saint: 1 in 20,000,000

Odds of becoming president: 1 in 10,000,000

Odds of a meteor landing on your house: 1 in 182,138,880,000,000

Odds of dying from intentional self-harm: 1 in 9,380

Odds that Earth will experience a catastrophic collision with an asteroid in the next 100 years: 1 in 5,560

Odds of dying in such a collision: 1 in 20,000

Odds of experiencing an earthquake: 1 in 100,000

Odds of dying from exposure to forces of nature (heat, cold, lightning, earthquake, flood): 1 in 225,107

Odds of dying in an airplane accident: 1 in 354,319

Odds of dying from choking on food: 1 in 370,035

Odds of dying in a terrorist attack while visiting a foreign country: 1 in 650,000

Odds of dying in a fireworks accident: 1 in 1,000,000

Odds of dying from overexertion, travel or privation: 1 in 1,428,377

Odds of dying from food poisoning: 1 in 3,000,000

Odds of dying from legal execution: 1 in 3,441,325

Odds of dying from parts falling off an airplane: 1 in 10,000,000

Odds of dying from ignition or melting of nightwear: 1 in 30,589,556

Odds of spotting a UFO today: 1 in 3,000,000

Odds of contracting the human version of mad cow disease: 1 in 40,000,000

Odds of injury from fireworks: 1 in 19,556

Odds of injury from shaving: 1 in 6,585

Odds of injury from using a chain saw: 1 in 4,464

Odds of injury from mowing the lawn: 1 in 3,623

Odds of fatally slipping in bath or shower: 1 in 2,232

Odds of drowning in a bathtub: 1 in 685,000

Odds of being the victim of serious crime in your lifetime: 1 in 20

Odds of dying from a car accident: 1 in 18,585

Odds of dying from any kind of fall: 1 in 20,666

Odds of dying from accidental drowning: 1 in 79,065