Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the longest?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by baleslady.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island
Bahamas
Member #59488
March 17, 2008
1555 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2009, 7:25 am - IP Logged

Until someone or the lottery people can prove me wrong, I'm convinced that they have taken 100 010 001 out of play in New York, Florida and Illinios.  This is ridiculous.  Between NY FL and IL the last time this combo has been seen was November of last year.

Can anyone tell me the longest a combo of any sort has been out of play for their state?

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

Missouri
    United States
    Member #77649
    July 29, 2009
    800 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2009, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Well baleslady, That's not that long they have taken it out of Missouri. I looked 100 up it hasn't hit since 2007.

Long Island
      Bahamas
      Member #59488
      March 17, 2008
      1555 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2009, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Well baleslady, That's not that long they have taken it out of Missouri. I looked 100 up it hasn't hit since 2007.

Dern!  I used to waste my money on that combo, I still play it mind u, but the most that I put on it now is a quarter, they won't make any more big  bucks outta me on that combo.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        south florida
        United States
        Member #48616
        January 3, 2007
        1497 Posts
        Posted: August 6, 2009, 9:52 am - IP Logged

I feel your pain baleslady, I have been looking for that combo for ages, it looks like it's going to fall and then never appears!!!

"Insert  somewhat cryptic,sarcastic quote aimed at an imaginary enemy here" Sun Smiley

Long Island
          Bahamas
          Member #59488
          March 17, 2008
          1555 Posts
          Posted: August 6, 2009, 10:19 am - IP Logged

I feel your pain baleslady, I have been looking for that combo for ages, it looks like it's going to fall and then never appears!!!

thing about it is that they have been throwing all form of the number but would not bring the dern number.  To be honest it's frustrating, but what I do is I catch the form everytime cause I play the entire vtrac. Especially when I see the 100 is approaching, so today here's what I'm going with

the numbers that came twice, i just play it twice and or box it for 6 but if i'm just too lazy i just put all in and click purchase.  Let me get old on ya'll and say the way my grammy would probably say it

"Ya'll, be on the lookout for the 010 vtrac, I see it over yonder on the horizon!"