Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Follow Up Numbers

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lucky_queen's avatar - bee
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #1041
January 16, 2003
80 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2009, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

I have noticed that persons are posting follow-up numbers to the pick 3 and pick 4 winning numbers. Is there a place or thread that I can get this list from?  Also if anyone is able to assist me in calculating the follow up numbers that will also help. Thanks

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
    Brooklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #26302
    November 16, 2005
    594 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2009, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

the game is random, people are just doing their best to win. They see that "centain #" hit one state, they would hope that # comes to their state. Thats all. not a big deal!

Illinois
      United States
      Member #68755
      December 29, 2008
      85 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2009, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Actually TanyaR does follow up numbers for FL, NY, and IL and baleslady does follow up numbers to GA, IL, FL and NY. Both have blogs and threads. I am not sure how they come up with numbers  but sometimes they hit, sometimes they don't just like other systems. Also, there are some other threads for follow up numbers to different states. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49704 Posts
        Posted: August 6, 2009, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

I have noticed that persons are posting follow-up numbers to the pick 3 and pick 4 winning numbers. Is there a place or thread that I can get this list from?  Also if anyone is able to assist me in calculating the follow up numbers that will also help. Thanks

http://www.lotterypost.com/system-lucky-followers.aspx

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!