Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"Real Life" Instant Tickets

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by sorensonfan41.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
FourEyes83's avatar - lottery

United States
Member #69773
January 16, 2009
3 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2009, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Hey All -

I'm just wondering what everyone thinks of "Real Life" instant tickets.  I'm not sure what the exact name for these types tickets are, but I'm talking about instant tickets that feature real life TV shows, companies, etc.  For example, in Michigan, we've had a Deal or No Deal, Betty Boop, I Love Lucy, Price is Right and a bunch of other games.  Do you guys (and gals) prefer these kinds of games or would you rather play the whimsical, traditional themed scratch off games?

Personally, I like the whimsical games, I've just had better luck with those games than the "real life" games.  Maybe it's the other way around for someone else.

Thanks!

Talking Rock, GA
    United States
    Member #60369
    April 15, 2008
    398 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2009, 11:24 am - IP Logged

I like having the "branded" games myself (despite some of them not having the best of odds here in GA).  We recently got Deal or No Deal in the form of a "sit & win" game (sadly, none are available in my area...).  We have 3 different Monopoly games.  We once had Betty Boop.  We have a Harley Davidson game.

I do wish GA would get more branded games, such as Price Is Right and Wheel of Fortune (and not match-your-number-to-winning-number.....I'd like to see a different format, such as puzzles with Wheel and stuff like the Showcase Showdown (where they spin the big wheel), Plinko, the Showcases, etc. with a Price Is Right game).

I do like some of the traditional games....but I also like a little change every now and then.

A Gold account on Lottery Post:  $4.95

A Millionaire Jumbo Bucks scratcher:  $20

Airfare and hotel in March 2007 to see The Price Is Right before Bob Barker retired:  $600-something

Winning something to get a trip to a district office:  Priceless Big Grin