Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

? 222 system

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by hotmama.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
philadelphia,pa
United States
Member #70349
January 30, 2009
84 Posts
Posted: August 11, 2009, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

has anybody use the 222 system were all you do is find out what was last night night number and add 222 to each number useing lottery math i was told about this system i am still back testing it out i don't know if its a good system or not what do you think?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10347 Posts
    Posted: August 11, 2009, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

has anybody use the 222 system were all you do is find out what was last night night number and add 222 to each number useing lottery math i was told about this system i am still back testing it out i don't know if its a good system or not what do you think?

soto732,

That doesn't sound so great to me. From drawing to dawing the results are never that consistent, lotto math or not.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19822 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2009, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Is this system anything like the 238 system you were asking about?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/198059

Have you tried the 000 system?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: August 12, 2009, 10:49 am - IP Logged

Here is a link to the search engine, read through the posts...I'm sure you will find some info.

http://www.lotterypost.com/search?t=all&q=adding+222

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
          N.C.
          United States
          Member #59229
          March 9, 2008
          327 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2009, 6:22 am - IP Logged

Is this system anything like the 238 system you were asking about?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/198059

Have you tried the 000 system?

Jester Laugh "000 system"

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
            Wilmington,NC
            United States
            Member #57581
            January 11, 2008
            7661 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2009, 10:26 am - IP Logged

I think this is one of the Lottolaugh workouts, but after you add 222 to the last drawing you have to take it another stepby adding 1 to each number to get the three different sets and then add 10,20,30 to each new core number.

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE