Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Thinking in sync with one another wins lottery

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bornlucky's avatar - anime15
Missouri
United States
Member #67720
December 3, 2008
11 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2009, 11:37 am - IP Logged

I’m going to extend this experiment for a couple of more weeks on account of success. I would like for everyone to pull together and cognitively think of all these numbers alike, at the precise moment of tonight's lottery drawing. Our higher energy will draw in sync with one another and make the following numbers a reality. Collectively, as a group our thoughts twined together will generate some or all of the following numbers listed below during this Wednesday’s Power Ball drawing. Let’s all concentrate on these numbers during the coming hours and see if mass cognitive thinking really works. If we are all in sync, these numbers will appear in tonight’s Power Ball drawing. For practical purpose, I choose the easiest set of numbers for everyone to remember. Who is willing to test out this theory with me? Play and memorize all these numbers for Wednesday 12, 2009 and become a winner!

White Balls:  01-02-03-04-05

Power Ball +06

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
    Member #91
    January 19, 2002
    11932 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2009, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Not  in a powerball state, but good luck with your idea, and i will give it a shot.  I would love to see the 10's of thousands of people that are going to play that number win it all.....

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Santa Ana
      United States
      Member #71159
      February 20, 2009
      651 Posts
      Posted: August 12, 2009, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

We don't have Powerball in CA but here is my winning numbers for both Mega Millions and Super Lotto:

5-11-12-19-26-2

1-11-13-14-16-21

GOOD LUCK!!Dance

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19830 Posts
        Posted: August 12, 2009, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

bornlucky,

You would probably have better luck trying that with the West Virgina Cash25, it came close to happing one time.  06/20/03 - 02 03 04 05 06 10  .  The closet it came to happening with PB was  11/09/96 - 01 03 05 06 35  +38

I'm also from a MegaMillions state but I'll give those numbers some thought just before the PowerBall drawing.  Good luck. Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
          Member #32537
          February 12, 2006
          698 Posts
          Posted: August 12, 2009, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Mystical would be  better forum for this

and if it was so easy, why don't it happen all the time?!

such as on large jackpots like pb

sense, your out of your proper  forum, i give you a pice of my mind

their very few winners hance

why its growing to a large amount atm

if am to go along with your logic,

it must be where all JUST LAZY and just being blind to our collective powers of creating reality by our minds only

i mean if i could just think numbers, and have them appear at the lotto draw, i be so freaking rich right now

that or i am REALLY LAZY

, even more few back to back JACKPOT winners, if their is any at all, i seen small time winners go to 1 big win, thats lucky for ya,

when you beat the odds,and do it  twice, so its not just dumb luck the first time,

then you can claim and HAVE others faith what you say is true

remb, first time, dumb luck far as majority cares,, 2nd major jackpot in a roll win you got everyone's eye

you maybe have more luck in getting others to go along with this  then

meditation, visualization, dreams, psychic powers, astrology, metaphysical, and the supernatural.

what more info you need to know thats the intended forum!>

but who knows, prove me wrong, i dare you

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19830 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2009, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, I fell asleep last evening about 10:00 PM and didn't wake until after the 11:00 PM news had started.  I hope I wasn't the cause of no one winning the jackpot last night.  I bet no one was thinking 10 25 32 34 37 + 5 had a chance.  For Friday's MegaMillions drawing I'm planning to pick 20 lines that I don't think have a chance and I hope I'm wrong.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking