Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

? For the Maddogs Powerball Challenge Participants

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Ashvegas
United States
Member #78306
August 11, 2009
20 Posts
Posted: August 16, 2009, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

I was just wondering how many of you use some type of method such as software,  math,  how many dogs ran through the yard that particular day ect ect VS just random guessing? Also if you don't mind sharing I would be curious to what methods you use?

Thanks

Pinkpansies's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
    Member #58857
    February 27, 2008
    112 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2009, 3:52 am - IP Logged

I switch off, sometimes I pick numbers important to me.  Other times I try to pick four hot numbers, four lukewarm numbers, and four colder numbers.  For the powerball I pick that randomly.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20126 Posts
      Posted: August 17, 2009, 4:56 am - IP Logged

Hi, and welcome to LP.

I study the trends and followers of numbers that have been drawn. Sometimes you have numbers that often repeat multiple times and its an ever changing game, so it has to be tweaked ( so to speak ) , every week.

Hey, you never know, one of these weeks I'll tweak it just right and everything will work out for me and LP.

The challenge is for everyone to test drive their system and see what works best for them. Alot of great people on the scene and behind the scene, here on the challenge, join in when you feel comfortable.     Good luck, and once again welcome to LP....             Enjoy,   

Maddog.         

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5615 Posts
        Posted: August 17, 2009, 8:52 am - IP Logged

In the MM challenge I play specific numbers based on a file that I keep updated. In the PB challenge I play numbers randomly. I live in a MM state so I keep a file on that game. I dont play PB very often ( though that may change if it keeps rolling) so I dont keep a file on it.

The funny thing is that I do better in the PB challenge than I do the MM challenge.

So, maybe random is the way to go???