Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hello from Michigan--Need helpful guidance in Pick 3

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by ToadSchmode.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #77701
July 30, 2009
13 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2009, 1:13 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone and congrats to any winners here...Can you believe 419 twice?? Mid/Eve...Well im fairly new and certainly hope if i posted topic in wrong place the mod will change it...I must say i have not spent a lot of money and took many advice from here by playing on paper and got lucky twice..Now im cold,but im not sure if its because im trying like 10 different systems or reading too much...Im not sure what Michigan players use...

So im asking fellow Michiganders on here what do you suggest i try with fairly good results...what im asking specifcally is there anyone who use the same routine and excels??For the life of me i swear 628 was goig to hit..Also I play mid/eve.It seems that many work ups i do end up on the eve draw or close to it--same with 4..I know its true but i guess im asking what is the best action to take--should i mix say Sunday 419 midday and combine Sunday 419 eve for Monday mid..??Thats really the only thing im confused about...Any helpful hints??I could try search,but im not sure what "key words' to search for guys....Thanks for your time and good luck and fun everyone....

Kenny

ToadSchmode's avatar - aquas1

United States
    Member #53834
    July 23, 2007
    467 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2009, 3:06 am - IP Logged

If i could play in MI, i'd go with "Lucky's System" for a few days... 419= 419 410 418 429 409 319 519 + 414 469 919 stop playing them on any hit.

Only know you've been high when your feeling low...Passenger Guitar