Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Don'T Block you Pick3 Blessings?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tashwil09.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ZEN's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
United States
Member #40436
June 1, 2006
180 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2009, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Ok,

Im bummed about pick three in my state, IL right now. I had(I know a lot of folks say this) $20 bucks on Triple 8.I had gotten spam mail early that day that stated, need cash, click here use code #888.Got into a phone conversation trying to help a friend with positive energy That turn Negative and I wont play becuse Im still pissed on 888. It hits, their happy, Im double pissed!!(yes) Im venting. MY POINT??? Don't block your positve flow or law of attraction with others negative thoughts.

PS.

Play 333,555 , also mix in 8 as well,0r a combo of the two for ILLINOIS tonight, maybe three times the charmed?

-ZEN

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23352 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2009, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Illinois
      United States
      Member #68755
      December 29, 2008
      85 Posts
      Posted: August 18, 2009, 1:28 am - IP Logged

I understand what you mean. I have tried some of the systems from different members on this sight but they don't seem to work so well in Illinois, but the advise on how to pick numbers on LP is very valuble. I usually pick my numbers through past history and instinct. But tonight I did the history on 2222 and 3333 and loved them both, was going to play them both, but my kids came home late, made me mad, and when I went to play my numbers I only remembered to play 222 and 333 and forgot the 2222 and 3333 (which I played last week as well) I was so upset, I had thought about just giving up on the lottery. But my mother says I shouldn't, just shake it off. So I am going to do what you and my mom say and keep my positive flow and pick out that next number. So Good Luck to you as well!