Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Software Tryied This, Tryied That, still no Winning #

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pick4hawk.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Iron Station, NC
United States
Member #74828
May 21, 2009
69 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2009, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

If you "Hit" the JP, it’s just luck as far as I’m concerned.

I have a lottery software program that give all kinds of stat’s and information about the lottery

but it hasn’t help me any, to dumb to understand or use it. Any way, on Aug 2, I got its

Hot , Cold, Neutral, Super, Pattern, and Random picks for that day. Using MS Excel spreadsheet

put those numbers plus my once a day QP, for the Multi State Power Ball (I live in NC) plus

did the same thing for the NC Cash 5. Now I can only afford to buy a QP for each game, plus

I like the Hot Picks so I get one ticket for each of these games. So far 8/16/09 I have won

$3. With one PB hit with one of the six program picks, had a lot of 1 & 2 hits that don’t pay

anything. I have not had one money paying hits in the Cash 5, where you have to hit at least

2 or more number. I can email this spreadsheet to you if you like, its MS Office 2007.

I could have spent $7 a day on each game, but I just wanted to test the system. Seems it doesn’t

work for me. Any one have an Ideal what to do next?? Of, course when I was in the Marines

I could loss $20.00 a payday on poker without winning one hand!!!!!

Canada
    Member #68663
    December 27, 2008
    260 Posts
    Posted: August 18, 2009, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Lottery software only makes money for the person that sells the software. No one else.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19815 Posts
      Posted: August 18, 2009, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Even with software you need a strategy for picking numbers and combinations.  Having data about past drawings can help you develop that strategy even if it's nothing more than avoiding combinations that have won in past drawings.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Iron Station, NC
        United States
        Member #74828
        May 21, 2009
        69 Posts
        Posted: August 18, 2009, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

My strategy was to use the computer software and ability to come up with Hot, Cold, Neutral

ect, ect number to see if they really hit. And for at least 14 days, they have not. So what other

kind of strategy can one come up with???  I still going to keep records for the rest of the monthy

to see if any of them hit.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19815 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2009, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

There are all kinds of strategies for picking lottery numbers and most of them are not covered in any lottery software.  Hot and cold numbers are a standard in most lottery software but how many lottery winners have you read about that said their winning numbers were picked by a computer program. 

Sounds like you have eliminated playing hot, cold, neutral and etc. numbers as an effective strategy however 14 days is not enough time to develop a strategy let alone evaluate one.

Keep tracking the drawings results and you may see something that gives you an idea for a different strategy.  Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
            Member #19982
            August 9, 2005
            226 Posts
            Posted: August 21, 2009, 11:59 am - IP Logged

however 14 days is not enough time to develop a strategy let alone evaluate one.

I agree

-Hawk

*We may see something that isn’t there because of what we expect to see

Or conversely, we may not see something because we don’t expect to see it.*