Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need More Theories Of Pick4

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #77662
July 29, 2009
60 Posts
Posted: August 18, 2009, 9:40 am - IP Logged

anyone have anymore theories or trends noticed on how the pick 4 lot numbers are produced?  i can write almost any algorythm but i need some concepts!  any thoughts?  will help you, if you help me! if someone can provide some insight, i will even give them the excel file to run your concept!  the only catch is your concept must be worth the time to write the program! so please make it a good one!  i am willing to go as far as your minds will take it! TRY ME AND SEE!

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #71280
    February 22, 2009
    15324 Posts
    Posted: August 19, 2009, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

anyone have anymore theories or trends noticed on how the pick 4 lot numbers are produced?  i can write almost any algorythm but i need some concepts!  any thoughts?  will help you, if you help me! if someone can provide some insight, i will even give them the excel file to run your concept!  the only catch is your concept must be worth the time to write the program! so please make it a good one!  i am willing to go as far as your minds will take it! TRY ME AND SEE!

Have you ever tried analyzing the play 4 numbers that have come in let's say within a year or so?  I live in the state of Florida and I would say that half the time I come close and mostly off by one number.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: August 20, 2009, 8:40 am - IP Logged

Check out this post.  You can make it work with a pad and pencil .....but you may want to smooth it out some or put it with some other filters.  It works very well .....on the days it was designed for.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/194565/1314422?q=win++d&tab=us&rp=search

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: August 20, 2009, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Here is another P4 system .....unlike the system above which depends on at least 2 returning digits from the previoius draw .......this one relies onNO returning digits. At least for the first 3 digits

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/194203/1308269?q=win++d&tab=us&rp=search

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d