Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Powerball advice

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dawn32's avatar - DawnMarch2012
New Jersey
United States
Member #71646
March 1, 2009
204 Posts
Posted: August 18, 2009, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

My husband is getting together an office pool for the Powerball tomorrow night.  It's not much, but probably around $50.

Can anyone recommend the best wheel to play, or does anyone have a system that I can play for this game?

"Bless me Lord, so that I may be a blessing to others."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19826 Posts
    Posted: August 18, 2009, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Regardless of how you pick your five number combinations, you'll have a chance to pick every bonus number at least once guaranteeing you will at least win $3 of your money back unless chose Power Play for all your lines.  Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Dawn32's avatar - DawnMarch2012
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #71646
      March 1, 2009
      204 Posts
      Posted: August 18, 2009, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Regardless of how you pick your five number combinations, you'll have a chance to pick every bonus number at least once guaranteeing you will at least win $3 of your money back unless chose Power Play for all your lines.  Good luck.

Thanks!

"Bless me Lord, so that I may be a blessing to others."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19826 Posts
        Posted: August 19, 2009, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Now that the MegaMillions jackpot is over $200M, I may take some of my own advice and play 46 lines for the Friday drawing.  Tuesday, I reduced my number pool to 41 numbers which have all the winning numbers and with 20 lines only got a 2+0.  With 46 lines I could play all the bonus numbers and be guaranteed a $2 prize and if I playing a reduced number pool with all the winning numbers my chances of matching more than 2 in a line would be better.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking