Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 2:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Del Mar Best Bets 8/8

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4577 Posts
Posted: August 19, 2009, 1:21 am - IP Logged

These expert selections by Champaign Joe

Keep an eye on Baze-

1st. Saintly Spirit-Leading rider up
2nd. Mutak Gold-Jerry Hollandorfer sends out a hot one with Rosario up, a Rosario early double?
3rd. Dirt Diver-Tyler Baze up on likely fav here, should dive into the winners circle.
4th. Cherryblossommiss- seems best, Reyes gets 7 lb allowance, Sadler one of top Del Mar trainers/ Freedom Star-Garret gomez up for Bob Baffert=a formidable combo/ Black Magic Mama-may do some voo doo & steal a piece of this
5th. Flash The Silver/Wada Falls/Dolly Daggers= a 3 filly box exacta, may return a nice mutuel
6th. Slew The Man- breeding says this one has a shot/Just Magic & Bustanai get 2 top riders. Going for another price with this box play
7th. Just Heat- Could turn it up here, seems Best of the day
8th. Delta Storm/Euroglide/ California Flag=quinella box
9th. Cypress Sam-gets Mike Smith for Bob Hess, good combo=good chance/At The Front-Another good rider/trainer combo/ Zees Echo- Smokin Joe Talamo could close out the day with a win aboard this one.
All in all, this is a tough card to figure, wager lightly, caustiously & watch the tote for any unusual patterns.

Good Luck, See you in the Winner's Circle~~

EddessaKnight Smile

LAS VEGAS
    United States
    Member #47729
    November 22, 2006
    4577 Posts
    Posted: August 19, 2009, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

These expert selections by Champaign Joe

Keep an eye on Baze-

1st. Saintly Spirit-Leading rider up
    2nd. Mutak Gold-Jerry Hollandorfer sends out a hot one with Rosario up, a Rosario early double?
    3rd. Dirt Diver-Tyler Baze up on likely fav here, should dive into the winners circle.
    4th. Cherryblossommiss- seems best, Reyes gets 7 lb allowance, Sadler one of top Del Mar trainers/ Freedom Star-Garret gomez up for Bob Baffert=a formidable combo/ Black Magic Mama-may do some voo doo & steal a piece of this
    5th. Flash The Silver/Wada Falls/Dolly Daggers= a 3 filly box exacta, may return a nice mutuel
    6th. Slew The Man- breeding says this one has a shot/Just Magic & Bustanai get 2 top riders. Going for another price with this box play
    7th. Just Heat- Could turn it up here, seems Best of the day
    8th. Delta Storm/Euroglide/ California Flag=quinella box
    9th. Cypress Sam-gets Mike Smith for Bob Hess, good combo=good chance/At The Front-Another good rider/trainer combo/ Zees Echo- Smokin Joe Talamo could close out the day with a win aboard this one.
    All in all, this is a tough card to figure, wager lightly, caustiously & watch the tote for any unusual patterns.

Good Luck, See you in the Winner's Circle~~

EddessaKnight Smile

The're off at Del Mar and

1st race

#3 'Saintly Spirit' s/Rosario  Wins paying $6.40 - $3. - $2.60

Good Start!

EddessaKnight Smile

LAS VEGAS
      United States
      Member #47729
      November 22, 2006
      4577 Posts
      Posted: August 20, 2009, 6:43 am - IP Logged

Del Mar full card results for 8/8

1st. Saintly Spirit was an easy winner $6.40-3.00-2. 60
      Caught show money in the 2nd & 3rd,
      4th. Freedom Star/Cherryblossomm iss exacta paid $11.40 even tho Cherryblossommiss had a troubled trip.
      5th. Wada Falls stumbled at the start & was never in it/ Flash The Silver appeared to injure herslf while on the lead & had to pull up sharply, however Dolly Daggers ran on to win $16.00
      6th. Just Magic & Slew The Man combined for a nice exacta $59.20
      7th. Just Heat was involved with traffic trouble throughout & ran out
      8th.Cal. Flag & Delta Storm finished 1-2 for a quinella payoff of $9.80
      9th. All picks ran as predicted finishing 3-1-2 for an $1 exacta mutuel of $13.90 & a $1 tri box play for $27.80.

Today was a learning day. Horses to watch off todays performances are Cherryblossommiss/ Just Heat/Cypress Sam & Dirt Diver.

If you were Pk 3 players, taking picks from the 4th-5th-6th $3X $3X $3 for a $27 investment caught the 3 winners in those races for $320.90 ~CJ

See you at Del Mar on Sunday.

Good Luck

EddessaKnightSmile

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34511 Posts
        Posted: August 23, 2009, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Del Mar full card results for 8/8

1st. Saintly Spirit was an easy winner $6.40-3.00-2. 60
        Caught show money in the 2nd & 3rd,
        4th. Freedom Star/Cherryblossomm iss exacta paid $11.40 even tho Cherryblossommiss had a troubled trip.
        5th. Wada Falls stumbled at the start & was never in it/ Flash The Silver appeared to injure herslf while on the lead & had to pull up sharply, however Dolly Daggers ran on to win $16.00
        6th. Just Magic & Slew The Man combined for a nice exacta $59.20
        7th. Just Heat was involved with traffic trouble throughout & ran out
        8th.Cal. Flag & Delta Storm finished 1-2 for a quinella payoff of $9.80
        9th. All picks ran as predicted finishing 3-1-2 for an $1 exacta mutuel of $13.90 & a $1 tri box play for $27.80.

Today was a learning day. Horses to watch off todays performances are Cherryblossommiss/ Just Heat/Cypress Sam & Dirt Diver.

If you were Pk 3 players, taking picks from the 4th-5th-6th $3X $3X $3 for a $27 investment caught the 3 winners in those races for $320.90 ~CJ

See you at Del Mar on Sunday.

Good Luck

EddessaKnightSmile

This was right up my Alley I miss this Thread. I wonder what is good for Today?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

LAS VEGAS
          United States
          Member #47729
          November 22, 2006
          4577 Posts
          Posted: August 24, 2009, 12:16 am - IP Logged

This was right up my Alley I miss this Thread. I wonder what is good for Today?

OK hope to have more winners soon, perhaps by this uipcoming weekend.

So stay tuned-

And remember, you can tune a violin No Pity!and you can tune a drum Drum but you can NEVER - Tune - A - Fish.... Big Smile

Peace & Prosperity,

EddessaKnight

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34511 Posts
            Posted: August 24, 2009, 7:33 am - IP Logged

OK hope to have more winners soon, perhaps by this uipcoming weekend.

So stay tuned-

And remember, you can tune a violin No Pity!and you can tune a drum Drum but you can NEVER - Tune - A - Fish.... Big Smile

Peace & Prosperity,

EddessaKnight

Thanks for getting back to me, yesterday, I played Del Mar in the Smulcasting Races at Thistle Downs.  I really didn't have much luck at  Del Mar but I played Mountaineeer Race Track, I was lucky and hit a Trifecta, 123 I took one of the lotterys dream numbers fromLottery post and played it at the track, I am glad I did.  I think I will do this more often, because I see a lot of the numbers fall right at the Track, I pick numbers out of my head, but sometimes I will use other peoples tips. Mountainneer really pays good sometimes. I also like Keenland . Really that is where my luck is, I don't seem to have much luck with the lottery. I will be waiting to get some of your tips, Thanks and have a great day!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

LAS VEGAS
              United States
              Member #47729
              November 22, 2006
              4577 Posts
              Posted: August 24, 2009, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for getting back to me, yesterday, I played Del Mar in the Smulcasting Races at Thistle Downs.  I really didn't have much luck at  Del Mar but I played Mountaineeer Race Track, I was lucky and hit a Trifecta, 123 I took one of the lotterys dream numbers fromLottery post and played it at the track, I am glad I did.  I think I will do this more often, because I see a lot of the numbers fall right at the Track, I pick numbers out of my head, but sometimes I will use other peoples tips. Mountainneer really pays good sometimes. I also like Keenland . Really that is where my luck is, I don't seem to have much luck with the lottery. I will be waiting to get some of your tips, Thanks and have a great day!

Congrats w/trfecta hit,often times our own intuition is the best scratch sheet, I know an ole'timer at the racing book that is reputed to be a consistent winner with a positive ROI - shared his method with me, claims he wins by scanning the entries and makes personal pics by selecting names or  numbers that pop out at him. PERIOD.

Peace &  Prosperity,

Eddessaknight

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34511 Posts
                Posted: August 24, 2009, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

I will tell you another Story and everytime I think about it it gives me a headache! Once I played Tampa Bay, and I picked the Trifecta out all the numbers but I played it strait for a dollar, me, being cheap, I missed out! I should of boxed it or Slash it,  10/6,8  I will never forget it, 10,8,6 and the horse was 10, 6,8 It pays $29,000, I will never forget that. all I had to do was box it! I would of got $15,000 anyway If I had boxed it. I have a System for the Race Track, that is how I came up with those horses or those numbers. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't! Sometimes I will add a number or take away a number. that is how I figures those numbers out, I guess you can call it a Hunch. But sometimes it does work.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34511 Posts
                  Posted: August 24, 2009, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Congrats w/trfecta hit,often times our own intuition is the best scratch sheet, I know an ole'timer at the racing book that is reputed to be a consistent winner with a positive ROI - shared his method with me, claims he wins by scanning the entries and makes personal pics by selecting names or  numbers that pop out at him. PERIOD.

Peace &  Prosperity,

Eddessaknight

What is ROI? et me know or his system.

LAS VEGAS
                    United States
                    Member #47729
                    November 22, 2006
                    4577 Posts
                    Posted: August 26, 2009, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

What is ROI? et me know or his system.

Marcie,

R.O.I.  is not a racing system it's an acronym for Return On Investment or your rate of profit as applied to race wagering. Basically it's ratio of money won or lost on a wager in relation to the total amount of money bet expressed in percentages % . In finace this this called ROR for rate of return, i.e. a positive ROI % and your winning, a negative ROI -losing.

Re-read my shared scan system from the old fella at the sports book in pervious post.

Anyway, hope that helps you have a 'Positive ROI" Big Smile

See you in the winners circle-

EddessaKnight Thumbs Up

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34511 Posts
                      Posted: August 26, 2009, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Marcie,

R.O.I.  is not a racing system it's an acronym for Return On Investment or your rate of profit as applied to race wagering. Basically it's ratio of money won or lost on a wager in relation to the total amount of money bet expressed in percentages % . In finace this this called ROR for rate of return, i.e. a positive ROI % and your winning, a negative ROI -losing.

Re-read my shared scan system from the old fella at the sports book in pervious post.

Anyway, hope that helps you have a 'Positive ROI" Big Smile

See you in the winners circle-

EddessaKnight Thumbs Up

Thanks for information! I will read it again, what post was it? Ok, I know the one your talking about, thanks again.

LAS VEGAS
                        United States
                        Member #47729
                        November 22, 2006
                        4577 Posts
                        Posted: August 27, 2009, 1:08 am - IP Logged

OK, once more from the top, this time with music....

Often times our own intuition is the best scratch sheet, I know an ole'timer at the racing book that is reputed to be a consistent winner with a positive ROI - shared his method with me, claims he wins by scanning the entries and makes personal pics by selecting names or  numbers that pop out at him. PERIOD.

Peace &  Prosperity,

Eddessaknight Big Smile

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34511 Posts
                          Posted: August 27, 2009, 4:15 am - IP Logged

Peace &  Prosperity,

Eddessaknight

Thanks you might be onto something here I am going to try that too!  I will let you know what happen!  I am going out Friday  or Saturday anything you see?  Go to www.thisledown.com  for live races?

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34511 Posts
                            Posted: August 28, 2009, 7:46 am - IP Logged

OK, once more from the top, this time with music....

Often times our own intuition is the best scratch sheet, I know an ole'timer at the racing book that is reputed to be a consistent winner with a positive ROI - shared his method with me, claims he wins by scanning the entries and makes personal pics by selecting names or  numbers that pop out at him. PERIOD.

Peace &  Prosperity,

Eddessaknight Big Smile

I just wanted to tell you that is you should  look at Del Mar races for Aug 27th, that track really paid good on a Exacta and a Trifecta. 567 I think 12,000 and the Exacta paid  a Grand. That would of been a nice one to hit!  Nothing but long Shots! I forgot to mention just for $1.00 Tri, and Ex. The Track will only be running untill Sept, 9th.   keep you eyes open for the winners!

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34511 Posts
                              Posted: September 6, 2009, 9:44 am - IP Logged

Thanks you might be onto something here I am going to try that too!  I will let you know what happen!  I am going out Friday  or Saturday anything you see?  Go to www.thisledown.com  for live races?

Sorry I put in wrong website. www.thistledown.com   You can get all the Races for different Tracks.