Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 12:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Kentucky Lottery Codes?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LameBums.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Fort Thomas
United States
Member #78770
August 21, 2009
1 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2009, 7:07 am - IP Logged

Where can i find a complete list of the Kentucky Scratch off lottery codes?

Covington, Kentucky
    United States
    Member #79875
    September 10, 2009
    5 Posts
    Posted: September 11, 2009, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Where can i find a complete list of the Kentucky Scratch off lottery codes?

Hi:

Here's what I've been able to discern so far. I work part time at a gas station (around scratchers all day, and can't play 'em while on the clock...)

TKT I see far too often nowadays, and believe me, it's just as discouraging as losing, in my humble opinion.,

ONE = $1

TWO = $2

THR = $3

FOR = $4

FIV = $5

SIX = $6

SVN = $7

EGT = $8

TEN = $10

FTF = $15

TWY = $20

TWV = $25

FRY = $40

FTY = $50

For $60 and above, one of the nonsense codes (FNY, FWN, BMW, STV, etc.) is used. So check it out just to make sure.

-Good Luck

charleston
      United States
      Member #61228
      May 15, 2008
      2 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2009, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Hi:

Here's what I've been able to discern so far. I work part time at a gas station (around scratchers all day, and can't play 'em while on the clock...)

TKT I see far too often nowadays, and believe me, it's just as discouraging as losing, in my humble opinion.,

ONE = $1

TWO = $2

THR = $3

FOR = $4

FIV = $5

SIX = $6

SVN = $7

EGT = $8

TEN = $10

FTF = $15

TWY = $20

TWV = $25

FRY = $40

FTY = $50

For $60 and above, one of the nonsense codes (FNY, FWN, BMW, STV, etc.) is used. So check it out just to make sure.

-Good Luck

Hi, do you know where can I get a list of s.c. lottery codes? It's my understanding that some scratch off cards have these markings that you can tell if they are winners before you buy them...Now there is one thing...The folks that say the 'L' in the corner or some other marking indicates a winner is great except here the clerks sell the Next Ticket on the Roll so it's not like you can sort through, find a code and then buy that ticket...what goodis the code if you can't see it until you buy the ticket.Thanks

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #22395
        September 24, 2005
        1583 Posts
        Posted: September 24, 2009, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Hi, do you know where can I get a list of s.c. lottery codes? It's my understanding that some scratch off cards have these markings that you can tell if they are winners before you buy them...Now there is one thing...The folks that say the 'L' in the corner or some other marking indicates a winner is great except here the clerks sell the Next Ticket on the Roll so it's not like you can sort through, find a code and then buy that ticket...what goodis the code if you can't see it until you buy the ticket.Thanks

Let me get this straight...you only want to buy a scratch-off ticket if you can see a code that says it is a winner???

charleston
          United States
          Member #61228
          May 15, 2008
          2 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2009, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

NO, I just wasn't aware that there were some markings that may be a heads up...and that each state has it's own markings...which are listed in other posting here...and I'd like to know what the codes may be for S.C.

Thanks

Covington, Kentucky
            United States
            Member #79875
            September 10, 2009
            5 Posts
            Posted: September 25, 2009, 1:14 am - IP Logged

There is a store about 10 minutes from where I live that when they cash in a $50 or greater winner, they keep it and add it to a huge pile. It's visible, anyone can look at them.

I'm hoping to borrow that pile long enough to discern where winners are most likely to fall on any given roll. Maybe tomorrow if I get a chance, but certainly before the weekend out.

I know that low tickets on the roll - 000 through 005 - almost always (90+%) have a winner in, usually $50 (for the recent $10 scratchers). My hunch is that there's also a "hot spot" from 010 through 013. Although I'm hoping to verify this.

I'll keep you guys posted.