Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Finding a Mega Million & Lotto System

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 years ago by thor.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #78531
August 16, 2009
136 Posts
Posted: August 23, 2009, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

I am very new to all of this and am still in the process of testing out combinations and number of lines to play to see how close I've come to the mega million & lotto. So far,  I've come close to the Lotto by matching 3+0, which would have won $3 & Mega Millions 1+5 numbers, not counting the mega ball. If any suggestions on combinations or number of lines to try, I am open to suggestion. I welcome them all.

Let me know what you guys think?

dharper

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19831 Posts
    Posted: August 23, 2009, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Now that MegaMillions jackpot is at it highest in 18 months, serious players have stop suggesting what others should try and started trying some of their ideas themselves.  There are plenty of threads about playing and predicting MegaMillions drawing outcomes, just do a LP search to find them and you make get some new ideas to try.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: August 23, 2009, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Trial and error. Do a search as RJOH suggested. Once you feel you've got a grasp on the different systems on the LP, you may put a twist of your own and hone it to your liking.

There are no magic bullets.

It's like palying chess. Hard work and determination in studying strategies will yield success. In my book at least, there are no shortcuts. Shortcuts are good when you can find them, but the value of learning why and how, the meat and potatoes, is priceless.  That's why in school when we were kids they made me learn the long method in math......lol

United States
        Member #78471
        August 15, 2009
        33 Posts
        Posted: August 23, 2009, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

But isnt it all really random? How can random numbers be determined? Most winners win by pure luck, just buying a QP on the way home from work while getting a coke or gas.

lol maybe thats the secret, qp, coke and gas. Too bad I only drink Pepsi...

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: August 23, 2009, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

But isnt it all really random? How can random numbers be determined? Most winners win by pure luck, just buying a QP on the way home from work while getting a coke or gas.

Most winners win by pure luck, just buying a QP on the way home from work while getting a coke or gas.

It's an illusion that QPs have equal or more chance of producing winners.

It's been a misconception.

The only reason QPs are successful is because they represent the majority of purchases, not because they are equal with their competitior like systems or favorite number, birthdays, and the sorts.

Actually, the QP is responsible, on average, to be about 40% correct.

So it's a matter of what ideology you personally stand by.....lol

The systems, the ideas, the QP, or anything else under the sun...lol

Quantum physics demands you make your own reality for it to work properly. It frowns upon lack of imagination. It steers you in the direction of truth and thus enabes you to make the right desicions based on experience.

Whatever you chose, is by definition of Quantum physics, what was meant to be.

Choose wisely!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19831 Posts
            Posted: August 23, 2009, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Lottery players win all kinds of ways but doing what others had done and won is no guarantee that you will win also.   The only thing all winners have in common is they bought a ticket and if buying a quick-pick or a ticket with your favorite numbers works for you then that's fine. 

I personally prefer trying to find some commonality with most lottery drawings and develop a strategy for picking my numbers.  I know it sounds crazy now but once someone wins a lottery jackpot more than once using some system or strategy, a lot of people with real scholarly intelligences will be looking into it for real because the prize is worth the effort.  No one will need a grant to research the possibility that such a system could exist and these scam artists claiming they have such a system for $49.95 will be out of business.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
              Deeping in Ramdoness
              Dominican Republic
              Member #73824
              April 25, 2009
              238 Posts
              Posted: August 24, 2009, 10:18 am - IP Logged

i am whit.. joker17 the QP are the most.. use choice.. that is because the QP PLAYERS won.... MORE...

but i hear a few weeks ago a guy that use a sistem to won 225 millons.. i will post his name and phono later...

thor's avatar - thor
                Deep in the Woods of Texas
                United States
                Member #68454
                December 22, 2008
                328 Posts
                Posted: August 28, 2009, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

well, i don't play mm enough to track or system the numbers.

as far as our cash 5 and texas two step, i can speak from facts by using a system devised by a fellow member here that on some nights 5 of 5 and 4+bb are showing up. then comes the world of wheeling these 20 or so selected numbers into a winning ticket. that's the challenge, about two weeks i had the cash 5 on a ticket but didn't select that one to purchase because the winning numbers 12-13-14-24-25 odd of two consecutive runs showing up are not a good choice, but not that night. so there's your "lady luck" knocking on someone else's door.

but as long as you can keep the fun in the challenge and budget your playing, your gonna do okay!

best!

"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"

by: Henry David Thoreau