Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

doubles are tonight for all states good luck to you everyone.

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by dr65.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
chances09's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg

United States
Member #75511
June 5, 2009
550 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2009, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

144 414 441 any which way you all like please play these what i have here on the computer for tonight and good luck too. to all lp friends im been on mission because i not supposed play pick 3 or any lottery no more and i always urge to play it to win. but i like it  also to have fun , enjoy my life awhile im alive now. i went to the gambling therapy to stop playing it the lottery with all of my money that i get pay from my job to spend it on lottery that i can not get lot of money or any thing back from it . i wasted it on gambling all times. but im doing ok now. thanks for any thing possible to tell you all what im going through now. my life not easy i thought and have a great night every one. gl to all . chances becomes hard when life are not easy . chances09 Thumbs Up

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22848 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2009, 1:35 am - IP Logged

Life is not easy when you do not learn lessons from it.

Telling people what to play will soon not be enough for you. You'll soon be playing it yourself.

This has got to be like having a drinking problem, then mixing someone a drink. Pretty soon, you just

want to smell it, then you want to take a sip, then you want your own glass. Pretty soon, you're buying

your own bottle.

I take it your therapy is over? You need to go back and fess up to what you're up to.