Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Systems old pages Library: Categorized by game...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by Shawn67.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 27, 2009, 12:05 am - IP Logged

I was thinking, why dont they categorized the Lottery Systems old pages, library categorized them by game..That way it will be more clear to find anything...People go in the Lottery systems old pages looking for Pick3 system 3 years ago and are cluttered with different games systems....You probably get lost....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #45970
    September 1, 2006
    4763 Posts
    Posted: August 29, 2009, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

I agree. While not a necessity, this would have been a nice feature to have had when I was new to the site. Rather than going through each and every one of the hundreds of old systems threads looking for what I was looking for, I could have easily eliminated 3/4's of them instantly with this feature.