Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Bothering me

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by spookysoozy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: August 29, 2009, 11:07 am - IP Logged

I know they've fallen here there and everywhere as recently as last p.m. BUT 718 and 444 continue to jab me in the ribs with BOTW being 222 and 111 - however, sometimes BOTW just leads the way to better things and is not a harbinger of the number to come. 

I struggled with whether to mention these or not because obviously they have fallen but gave in to the pressure of them not letting up.  As always, I look for 1718 and 5718 but 718 continues to hang in there.

There.  I've said it.   J

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7308 Posts
    Posted: August 29, 2009, 11:12 am - IP Logged

I know they've fallen here there and everywhere as recently as last p.m. BUT 718 and 444 continue to jab me in the ribs with BOTW being 222 and 111 - however, sometimes BOTW just leads the way to better things and is not a harbinger of the number to come. 

I struggled with whether to mention these or not because obviously they have fallen but gave in to the pressure of them not letting up.  As always, I look for 1718 and 5718 but 718 continues to hang in there.

thanks jake i'm feeling you!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

middle Georgia
      United States
      Member #1893
      July 20, 2003
      1868 Posts
      Posted: August 29, 2009, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Jake, I hope your "Birds On The Wire" can lead me to a winner tonight.  This August has not been one of my best months.  Maybe I need to rub the four leaf clover that I have in my wallet that was given to me in the early 1970's by a lady named Beatrice.

Just out of curiosity I decided to look up the following:

Birds On The Wire   371   8523

Four leaf clover   949   3493   (Whoa!  949 fell straight in GA's evening game last night.)

rub   375   6088

rub the four leaf clover   672   6862

Beatrice   932   1659

Now we wait!   maggie   Wink

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #38040
        April 23, 2006
        1643 Posts
        Posted: August 30, 2009, 6:46 am - IP Logged

One bird on a wire has gotten my attention this week. 

Thought of  7 1 8  and you, Jake, came to mind while at the store.  The girl who works at the store has a dragonfly tatoo on the back of her neck...I am not kidding. I thought this was all worth mentioning to you as it has all happened recently, close together and is kinda out of the norm for me.

What is your number for dragonfly? I told the young lady I would ask you. She also has Grandma or Grandmother Vickey or Vickery tatooed beside the dragonfly. Also In memory of or in loving memory of.  Thanks, Jake!!!  Thanks, All!!!

Oh, and what does one bird on a wire mean?

Thanks, again, Jake!!!

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!

bignana's avatar - disney29
          georgia
          United States
          Member #65200
          September 20, 2008
          1395 Posts
          Posted: September 1, 2009, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

jake i knewif you said it it was so i took a chance with a play four i look at 5718 i said na went with some thing else 5817 came i could beat my own behind .thank you hope you had it be bless.

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
            Georgia
            United States
            Member #27294
            November 29, 2005
            15876 Posts
            Posted: September 1, 2009, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

GA mid  5817....JAKE!!!  You said it!  Great observation, as usual!  Thanks for posting, J!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
              South Georgia
              United States
              Member #100
              January 28, 2002
              3734 Posts
              Posted: September 1, 2009, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

J

I can't believe it. you are getting another triple.

cripes.

bestaluck - The 1's are missing from the mix you have had so far lately ..

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing