Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I dreamed a Number~~

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by 1977.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34514 Posts
Posted: August 30, 2009, 6:59 am - IP Logged

My numbers are good, and they do fall. I want everyone to cash in on this number! Good Luck to the ones that do Play it! I woke up about 3:00am, I all I could remember was this one number.Bed265 or that combination play it anyway you like. I just told my Husband about it. for Ohioians wheel it or box it! all other states play it strait or box it. take a shot at it. sometimes my dream don't come for a week or so. or maybe in a few days. But try to keep it in! Good Luck with it!Big Smile 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

mybolade's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Detroit, MI
    United States
    Member #8705
    November 15, 2004
    1396 Posts
    Posted: August 30, 2009, 7:20 am - IP Logged

Marcie,

Thanks for sharing.

Bolade'

"Excellence is the result of
     Caring more than others think is wise;
     Risking more than others think is safe,
     Dreaming more than others think is practical, and
     Expecting more than others think is possible."  Author Unknown

wickliffe, ohi
      United States
      Member #77232
      July 17, 2009
      192 Posts
      Posted: August 30, 2009, 9:10 am - IP Logged

My numbers are good, and they do fall. I want everyone to cash in on this number! Good Luck to the ones that do Play it! I woke up about 3:00am, I all I could remember was this one number.Bed265 or that combination play it anyway you like. I just told my Husband about it. for Ohioians wheel it or box it! all other states play it strait or box it. take a shot at it. sometimes my dream don't come for a week or so. or maybe in a few days. But try to keep it in! Good Luck with it!Big Smile 

Marcie,

That is the day MJ died.  625.  I been trying to hit on it and its been close a lot here.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34514 Posts
        Posted: August 30, 2009, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Marcie,

That is the day MJ died.  625.  I been trying to hit on it and its been close a lot here.

This could be the number for you! You know how we talk a number up, and I  be   Darn  if it does'nt comes out 1 I hope it comes for you and Me and everyone that wants to play!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

woohoo22000's avatar - WINGS
          New York
          United States
          Member #77112
          July 14, 2009
          195 Posts
          Posted: August 30, 2009, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the tip Marcie! I'll be playing that!

Have a lucky day all!

Fran

Winning isn't everything......but it's A LOT better than losing!  LOL

1977's avatar - flower2
            st. pete
            United States
            Member #6680
            September 3, 2004
            1227 Posts
            Posted: August 30, 2009, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing . I played that number last week  in Florida and was about to move on to  another.Thanks  I am going to hold on to it a little longer..!!!!