Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This is somewhat of a lottery disscusssion~~

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34130 Posts
Posted: August 30, 2009, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Have you ever heard of Revolution Money Exchange? It is like Paypal.   You can send money to friends and Family if they have an account. It is set-up like paypal.  I made over $400.00 on this websites for referring people, the promotion is over with now. but it is good to have especially if you want to send L.P members Money. You just need to open an account with them it is free. I even think it would be good for Todd to open an account with them. for Lottery post Members. it is a Legit Company. If someone hits a number and want to give there friends here some money it could be done the Revolution Money Exchange. Something to think about. Good Luck! check it out. Only for people that live in U.S A only.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34130 Posts
    Posted: August 30, 2009, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

I forgot to mention that AOL. owns that company, check for youself. Google it.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8360 Posts
      Posted: August 30, 2009, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Did you bother to read the fine print

The Account is non-transferable and may be used only by you or an Authorized User. Furthermore, you agree that you shall: (a) not use the Account to purchase illegal goods or services; (b) promptly notify us of any loss or theft of the Account or your MoneyExchange Card; and (c) use the Account and your MoneyExchange Card only as permitted under this Agreement. If the Account is used to conduct transactions that are not permitted by this Agreement, we may, at our option and without waiving any of our rights, recognize the transactions and debit or credit your Account accordingly, to the extent permitted by law, or we may close your Account and/or your MoneyExchange Card at our sole discretion.

For security reasons, we may limit the amount or number of transactions you can make on your Account and/or with your MoneyExchange Card. As a security measure for you and us, we may also decline authorizations for certain transactions when we believe your Account and/or your MoneyExchange Card may have been compromised or the transaction is not consistent with your purchasing patterns. We may also prohibit certain types of transactions where fraud or misuse is more common.

36. Void Where Prohibited.

Not all services described in this Agreement are available to all persons or at all locations. We reserve the right to limit, in our sole discretion, the provision of any such services to any person or in any location. Any offer of a service in this Agreement shall be deemed void where prohibited.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
        four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8360 Posts
        Posted: August 30, 2009, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

I forgot to mention that AOL. owns that company, check for youself. Google it.

Revolution Money is based in St. Petersburg, FL and is part of the family of companies within Revolution, LLC, which was founded by Steve Case to drive transformative change by shifting power to consumers.

Time warner runs aol now Steve Chase resigned in 2000

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
          Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49699 Posts
          Posted: August 30, 2009, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Have you ever heard of Revolution Money Exchange? It is like Paypal.   You can send money to friends and Family if they have an account. It is set-up like paypal.  I made over $400.00 on this websites for referring people, the promotion is over with now. but it is good to have especially if you want to send L.P members Money. You just need to open an account with them it is free. I even think it would be good for Todd to open an account with them. for Lottery post Members. it is a Legit Company. If someone hits a number and want to give there friends here some money it could be done the Revolution Money Exchange. Something to think about. Good Luck! check it out. Only for people that live in U.S A only.

You are not entitled to receive, and we do not pay, any interest on the funds in your Account. Accordingly, the interest rate on your Account is zero percent (0%) with an annual percentage yield of zero percent (0%).

PS: Their Money Exchange Card is Not Accepted Everywhere!

One World Rule: Is great for the Ruler, terrible for the Ruled.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34130 Posts
            Posted: August 30, 2009, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

I don't have  the Card, I have an account, if if I wanted to send money to anybody I could and anybody else that has this account can do the same thing, I have had that account for 2 yrs, going on three,  All I know is I read somewhere, today the AOl. was the owner, If anyone wants to know more about it, read it, I have sent people money through this account. My Neice in Georgia, and a few other people, only thing is the other person has to have an account too, if they want to recieve the funds. As long as a person has the account they can do what they want with there funds.  I know if I hit it Big, Hit and I wanted to give one of the members a Tip, that would be how I would do it. Quiet as it is kept.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34130 Posts
              Posted: August 30, 2009, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

You are not entitled to receive, and we do not pay, any interest on the funds in your Account. Accordingly, the interest rate on your Account is zero percent (0%) with an annual percentage yield of zero percent (0%).

PS: Their Money Exchange Card is Not Accepted Everywhere!

One World Rule: Is great for the Ruler, terrible for the Ruled.

I don't have the Card, I just have an account with them. I had my account for 2 yrs.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34130 Posts
                Posted: September 2, 2009, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Did you bother to read the fine print

The Account is non-transferable and may be used only by you or an Authorized User. Furthermore, you agree that you shall: (a) not use the Account to purchase illegal goods or services; (b) promptly notify us of any loss or theft of the Account or your MoneyExchange Card; and (c) use the Account and your MoneyExchange Card only as permitted under this Agreement. If the Account is used to conduct transactions that are not permitted by this Agreement, we may, at our option and without waiving any of our rights, recognize the transactions and debit or credit your Account accordingly, to the extent permitted by law, or we may close your Account and/or your MoneyExchange Card at our sole discretion.

For security reasons, we may limit the amount or number of transactions you can make on your Account and/or with your MoneyExchange Card. As a security measure for you and us, we may also decline authorizations for certain transactions when we believe your Account and/or your MoneyExchange Card may have been compromised or the transaction is not consistent with your purchasing patterns. We may also prohibit certain types of transactions where fraud or misuse is more common.

36. Void Where Prohibited.

Not all services described in this Agreement are available to all persons or at all locations. We reserve the right to limit, in our sole discretion, the provision of any such services to any person or in any location. Any offer of a service in this Agreement shall be deemed void where prohibited.

There is noting Illegal about this Website.  I think it is good. And it is for people if they want to Open an account, it is just like a bank, only you can send money to friends or Family members as long as they have an account, I don't have a Card, it is your choice if you want the card, I don't want the Credit card. I just have an account with them. As i say I have had this account for 2.5 yrs. And I can use it when ever I want to.