Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 9/1 - 9/30/2009

Topic closed. 3674 replies. Last post 7 years ago by bigtyme32.

Page 143 of 245
PrintE-mailLink
plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
Member #62239
June 21, 2008
24961 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2009, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Those who are flooding the forum with post after post need to stop.  This is not real-time chat, this is a forum.

You're forcing me to go back and delete a lot of posts, which takes up a lot of my time, so I'm not going to ask multiple times to stop.  I don't have the time to keep asking people to be polite.

If you have something else to say right after posting something, click the Edit button and add it to your original post, don't keep hitting the Reply button.  Nobody wants to wade through 20 posts just to see someone else's comments.  It is rude to flood the forum.

I Agree! Thanks for stopping by Chief...I Agree! (lol)

*pls*

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
    Durham, North Carolina
    United States
    Member #58710
    February 23, 2008
    6861 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2009, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Those who are flooding the forum with post after post need to stop.  This is not real-time chat, this is a forum.

You're forcing me to go back and delete a lot of posts, which takes up a lot of my time, so I'm not going to ask multiple times to stop.  I don't have the time to keep asking people to be polite.

If you have something else to say right after posting something, click the Edit button and add it to your original post, don't keep hitting the Reply button.  Nobody wants to wade through 20 posts just to see someone else's comments.  It is rude to flood the forum.

Thanks Todd!!!

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      Charlotte North Carolina
      United States
      Member #464
      July 9, 2002
      17392 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2009, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

I wish that dang 701 would fall. Then it can go away from my screen!!! I had a nightmare that 701 little monsters where chasing me!!!

LOL you are funny TB!

wpb

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
        Wilson
        United States
        Member #54516
        August 21, 2007
        2802 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2009, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Dance CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO PREDICTED POSTED AND HIT ONCE AGAIN THE 165 IN TODAY'S MIDDAY!!

.......Same bat time...same bat channel....EXACTLY the same...LOL!!!  Big Grin Santa

...ahhhhhh 3 day tickets....you've just got to love them! Even I wasn't looking for this one back! That's why the 110 won't fall....it's coming as 165...over and over again!

..anywhooooooooo I guess I'll keep the tickets I had for Friday in for another extra two days!!!

It's the second half of the month and like I stated before....it's REPEAT avengers look for them.

I think X38 will fall in the midday tomorrow.... flip-flop...flip flop...flip flop....post it in a bright sharpie color (don't forget) Jester Laugh

tonite I'm looking for the return of HOGZILLAAAAA..or her friends....3X9. Just to not be aggrivated..I'm going to play 762 tonite....that's right...VA-NC...in cahoots ...it's some freaky - sneaky goings on! Skeptical

Ya'll have a good time and don't forget to use your "edit" button as Todd suggests.

For my two cents worth....There will be three times I go to NICKEL to get my money. Should I get lucky enough to hit a p4 str8....hit the Cash5 or hit the JACKPOT>>>>POWERBALL. Other than that...I shall travel the great state of NC from one end...to the other.

...say it wit me family....'ROAD TRIP'..White Bounce

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Durham, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #58710
          February 23, 2008
          6861 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2009, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Dance CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO PREDICTED POSTED AND HIT ONCE AGAIN THE 165 IN TODAY'S MIDDAY!!

.......Same bat time...same bat channel....EXACTLY the same...LOL!!!  Big Grin Santa

...ahhhhhh 3 day tickets....you've just got to love them! Even I wasn't looking for this one back! That's why the 110 won't fall....it's coming as 165...over and over again!

..anywhooooooooo I guess I'll keep the tickets I had for Friday in for another extra two days!!!

It's the second half of the month and like I stated before....it's REPEAT avengers look for them.

I think X38 will fall in the midday tomorrow.... flip-flop...flip flop...flip flop....post it in a bright sharpie color (don't forget) Jester Laugh

tonite I'm looking for the return of HOGZILLAAAAA..or her friends....3X9. Just to not be aggrivated..I'm going to play 762 tonite....that's right...VA-NC...in cahoots ...it's some freaky - sneaky goings on! Skeptical

Ya'll have a good time and don't forget to use your "edit" button as Todd suggests.

For my two cents worth....There will be three times I go to NICKEL to get my money. Should I get lucky enough to hit a p4 str8....hit the Cash5 or hit the JACKPOT>>>>POWERBALL. Other than that...I shall travel the great state of NC from one end...to the other.

...say it wit me family....'ROAD TRIP'..White Bounce

I know CB I know!!! flip flop!!! I knew better!!! I thought about you when I saw 762 hit VA.  I'm feeling the 159 in my big toe!!! I shall play it tonight along with my 222 and 999. That's about it for me and pick 3 tonight.

Me, myself, I and us would have to be sick, 5 times crazy, or just broke to take my pick 3 tickets to NCEL!!!! That's just my opinion. We all got one!!! I'd pay someone to drive me around and cash them in first!!! I've only seen one person on the NCEL winners board cashing in pick 3 tickets. It was some dude from NJ/NY or something like that when pick 3 first started. I said poor thing didn't know any better. They lumped all his winnings in one check.  1099 HELL!!!Mad  PLS if it falls I'll be a monkey!!!!! A rich monkey but a monkey all the same. Too Funny

United States
            Member #69530
            January 11, 2009
            7803 Posts
            Posted: September 14, 2009, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Think tonight will be a BIG PAYOUT NITEBig Grin

Watch and see all...Someone/ppl going

put it to NCELGreen laugh

Possible combinations based on never drawn and missing front and back pairs....:

raleigh, nc
              United States
              Member #72330
              March 15, 2009
              2015 Posts
              Posted: September 14, 2009, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

I know CB I know!!! flip flop!!! I knew better!!! I thought about you when I saw 762 hit VA.  I'm feeling the 159 in my big toe!!! I shall play it tonight along with my 222 and 999. That's about it for me and pick 3 tonight.

Me, myself, I and us would have to be sick, 5 times crazy, or just broke to take my pick 3 tickets to NCEL!!!! That's just my opinion. We all got one!!! I'd pay someone to drive me around and cash them in first!!! I've only seen one person on the NCEL winners board cashing in pick 3 tickets. It was some dude from NJ/NY or something like that when pick 3 first started. I said poor thing didn't know any better. They lumped all his winnings in one check.  1099 HELL!!!Mad  PLS if it falls I'll be a monkey!!!!! A rich monkey but a monkey all the same. Too Funny

I totally agree!! Me and my man friend would travel  Wake county and beyond cashing in tickets and I would be sitting and scratching tickets , with my mt dews and having a ball. Ncel only see's me when it's over 599! Oh yeah,.......ya please give 071 brother 701 a break, he had no ideal folks would be sooooooooooooo Lovies with himLeaving

Cheerleader cheering with pompomsLets get Paid!!

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
                Wilmington,NC
                United States
                Member #57581
                January 11, 2008
                7661 Posts
                Posted: September 14, 2009, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

TB when you think you know and you don't know, and you don't want anyone to know that you don't know. well you might just do anything because you think that you know.

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

nc
                  United States
                  Member #61790
                  June 4, 2008
                  207 Posts
                  Posted: September 14, 2009, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

HELLO NCL FAMILY

PICKS FOR 3 DAYS 412  217  127  520  123  124 715 529

GOOD LUCK

217 HAS NEVER PLAYED

bdc4life's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                    Elm City,NC
                    United States
                    Member #65416
                    September 26, 2008
                    353 Posts
                    Posted: September 14, 2009, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello WinEvans,

I think we're due a series also.

Congrats to all winners of that quick repeat offender.

I Agree!

Durham, North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #58710
                      February 23, 2008
                      6861 Posts
                      Posted: September 14, 2009, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

TB when you think you know and you don't know, and you don't want anyone to know that you don't know. well you might just do anything because you think that you know.

Hotmama SC evening 908!!!! Laughing 1 This day don't get much better than that!!!! Whewwww  Chedda over here...Chedda over there...CheaddaMoney cheddaMoney cheddaMoney everywhere.

United States
                        Member #1630
                        June 7, 2003
                        6011 Posts
                        Posted: September 14, 2009, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations on your winnings Constantly B!!!!!!PartyJack-in-the-BoxJester Laugh

Aleon's avatar - bob

United States
                          Member #55974
                          October 27, 2007
                          19879 Posts
                          Posted: September 14, 2009, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STRING FOR 165

United States
                            Member #72156
                            March 11, 2009
                            3308 Posts
                            Posted: September 14, 2009, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

I like the ideas on driving here and there to

cash tickets.I'm thinkin 4-5mths down the line

Let someone who haven't work no more than a few

mths with 2 young kids. Let dat person claim the tickets

pay the 2-3 thousands in taxes You guys know the restBig Grin

Don't think your boy mindCrazy not rightGreen laugh

United States
                              Member #72156
                              March 11, 2009
                              3308 Posts
                              Posted: September 14, 2009, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Possible combinations based on never drawn and missing front and back pairs....:

I got em..Watch what pop tonightBig Grin

Page 143 of 245