Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 9/1 - 9/30/2009

Topic closed. 3674 replies. Last post 7 years ago by bigtyme32.

Page 30 of 245
PrintE-mailLink
Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
North Carolina
United States
Member #75096
May 26, 2009
7136 Posts
Posted: September 3, 2009, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

That is true Chella, I feel like the evening number, there is a better chance of winning too, I don't know why but I feel the same way.

Hello Coolmoney how are you? 

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

NCJB's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
    WILKESBORO
    United States
    Member #54153
    August 7, 2007
    1524 Posts
    Posted: September 3, 2009, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

I hope you played it back NCJB!...if so congrats to you!Banana

I sure did $500 combo hit here!!!  And a big congrats to you to Vergie.  Thumbs Up

Sad Cheers

"It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none"  Snoop Dogg.

United States
      Member #72156
      March 11, 2009
      3308 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2009, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

watchout for dat 11--Not speaking about 110

United States
        Member #1630
        June 7, 2003
        6011 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2009, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello Coolmoney how are you? 

I'm fine how are you Chella36?  Remember to play 101 and 100, 200 and 022 like AVLM said, I feel those numbers will be coming out and all of Lottery Post is going to the bank!!!!! Have a blessed day today!!!!!!Good luck tonight!

PartyBig Grin SantaJester

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
          North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31553 Posts
          Posted: September 3, 2009, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

I sure did $500 combo hit here!!!  And a big congrats to you to Vergie.  Thumbs Up

Wow & thanks!  Fantastic!I was playing it for a combo a few times but then just started playing it for a dollar any order & sometimes 50/50 but today just got it boxed but hey...$80 is $80 so more money for my kitty!

I'm happy for you NCJB!PartyI saw a man in the store today and he bought $50 worth all exact...he said he never ever buys box tickets and he wins a lot...but if you can afford it combos are the way to go for sure!See Ya!

United States
            Member #1630
            June 7, 2003
            6011 Posts
            Posted: September 3, 2009, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations NCJB!!!! Take it all the way to the bank !!!!!!!

PartyBig Grin SantaDanceBig Grin SantaJester LaughHyperSmiley SantaJesterGreen laughPatriotLurkingPartyJack-in-the-BoxBig Grin AngelBlue Angel

United States
              Member #1630
              June 7, 2003
              6011 Posts
              Posted: September 3, 2009, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Wow & thanks!  Fantastic!I was playing it for a combo a few times but then just started playing it for a dollar any order & sometimes 50/50 but today just got it boxed but hey...$80 is $80 so more money for my kitty!

I'm happy for you NCJB!PartyI saw a man in the store today and he bought $50 worth all exact...he said he never ever buys box tickets and he wins a lot...but if you can afford it combos are the way to go for sure!See Ya!

I love playing a boxed (any) number for 50 cents because any way it comes out I get $40.00.  These small hits come in handy and they add up if you have alot of tickets too.  Something is better than nothing.  If I played 314 exact instead of boxed and 341 came out I would be Bang HeadAngryMadCussing FaceBoxingCryingCussing FaceArgueDunkHit With StickChairHit With StickBashP***ed

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31553 Posts
                Posted: September 3, 2009, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

You hit alot, I remember when you posted your numbers, you hit almost 8-10 times in one month if not more!!!! So you are great at picking numbers too!!!!!

In July it was 13 times and 2 were combos...but in August not very many...just 5 times and 1 combo...my luck comes and goes...sometimes I hit a lot and sometimes not just like a lot of others do.

Sometimes I think you just have to use common sense as to what number you think will come...workouts are good but they don't always produce a winning number for me...I've done workouts & researched for 2 or 3 hours off and on at the time and not hit a thing and sometimes just use common sense as to what I think will fall and bingo!

But I'm grateful for every penny for sure!See Ya!

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31553 Posts
                  Posted: September 3, 2009, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

I love playing a boxed (any) number for 50 cents because any way it comes out I get $40.00.  These small hits come in handy and they add up if you have alot of tickets too.  Something is better than nothing.  If I played 314 exact instead of boxed and 341 came out I would be Bang HeadAngryMadCussing FaceBoxingCryingCussing FaceArgueDunkHit With StickChairHit With StickBashP***ed

Me too!...that's what I told that man but he said no that's not the way to play...but I'll do both...Big Grin...in moderation.

He probably played some of them exact more than one of the same number...If I see him again I'll ask him.

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #75096
                    May 26, 2009
                    7136 Posts
                    Posted: September 3, 2009, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

I'm fine how are you Chella36?  Remember to play 101 and 100, 200 and 022 like AVLM said, I feel those numbers will be coming out and all of Lottery Post is going to the bank!!!!! Have a blessed day today!!!!!!Good luck tonight!

PartyBig Grin SantaJester

Thank you so much and blessings to you as well.

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

United States
                      Member #72156
                      March 11, 2009
                      3308 Posts
                      Posted: September 3, 2009, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

If I was in a store and seen someone play 50exact on a number

I know I would try it for a buck in the same orderYes Nod

United States
                        Member #1630
                        June 7, 2003
                        6011 Posts
                        Posted: September 3, 2009, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Me too!...that's what I told that man but he said no that's not the way to play...but I'll do both...Big Grin...in moderation.

He probably played some of them exact more than one of the same number...If I see him again I'll ask him.

Keep doing what you are doing because you win alot!!!!!  Everyone has to do what works for them!

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                          Wilson
                          United States
                          Member #54516
                          August 21, 2007
                          2802 Posts
                          Posted: September 3, 2009, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

831   162   264   386   236   493   693   218   522   722

kaizon2 and phyT-rich...both of ya'll had it in yesterday's post..(NBEY6's rule: 3 days!!)

PartyCONGRATS TO ALL THAT POSTED PREDICTED AND  HIT MIDDAY'S 863 Dance

(woman) hello...we need a firetruck

(dispatcher)...ma'am....calm down...where's the fire

(woman) right now...send the firetruck to the..... LotteryPost ... NC thread..because the FAMILY is on ...

~sanging~ fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiya!.....huh!!!!!         fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiya!!!!  Party

(loud music playin: we gon burn this *&(*&^% out........the roof..the roof..the roof is on fiya.....we don't need no water let it burn on down!!!)

Dance              Green laugh              Hurray!

......family.....you just gotta love em'

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            31553 Posts
                            Posted: September 3, 2009, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

If I was in a store and seen someone play 50exact on a number

I know I would try it for a buck in the same orderYes Nod

He wasn't playing $50 on one number...on different ones...but like I said he probably played some exact on some of the same numbers different ways...like a combo but he just marked each one...since he was playing all exact that would sound logical to do.

My goodness if a person were to play $50 all exact on the same number (which he was not) but if they were and hit...just think how much money that would be...would sure put a dent in NCEL!Big Grin

NCJB's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                              WILKESBORO
                              United States
                              Member #54153
                              August 7, 2007
                              1524 Posts
                              Posted: September 3, 2009, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

9/3 Eve

016-816-936-609-712

912-456-152-867-375  Good Luck NC! Thumbs Up

Sad Cheers

"It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none"  Snoop Dogg.

Page 30 of 245