Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 9/1 - 9/30/2009

Topic closed. 1436 replies. Last post 7 years ago by AngelEyes.

Page 62 of 96
PrintE-mailLink
AngelEyes's avatar - eye storm.jpg
Lucky Town
Bahamas
Member #2126
August 20, 2003
1004 Posts
Posted: September 21, 2009, 11:52 am - IP Logged

new york family just did some research and to add to earlier post these are what i came up with

536-471-292-439-299-492-797-870-019-078-489***569-689-702

good luck to all today

lets make this money$$$$$$$$$$

seee you guys i am off to work later

Feeling your 019 ....but str8 as 109 add 925

Thanks

AngelEyes

dawnie116's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
    Brooklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #67343
    November 23, 2008
    2188 Posts
    Posted: September 21, 2009, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Almost time party people time to make some moneyDanceBananaDance

Happy Monday Everyone PartyCoffeeMorning and Coffeeafternoon coffeeCoffeePartyCoffeeParty

poorman's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
      nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #3369
      January 16, 2004
      474 Posts
      Posted: September 21, 2009, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

aeolus let me ask you one thing how have your winning been lately were you on a roll like i was the nerve of you to tell me i posting to much numbers that why u aint on a roll my friend  my friend  do have a good day and try win some money 

peace 

the poorman soon to be richman 

good luck to all 

get rich or die trying

Long Island, NY
        United States
        Member #70172
        January 25, 2009
        521 Posts
        Posted: September 21, 2009, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

aeolus let me ask you one thing how have your winning been lately were you on a roll like i was the nerve of you to tell me i posting to much numbers that why u aint on a roll my friend  my friend  do have a good day and try win some money 

peace 

the poorman soon to be richman 

good luck to all 

Actually I have been doing pretty well on the pick 4 poorman.  But I watch the forum like everyone else and most of your pick 3 "wins" have been of numbers you havent posted except for the 707.  If you really play those numbers across 3 states with all the numbers you post you are a net net LOSER.  And considering how you were going on how you were losing and complaining about patterns and are suddenly winning off numbers you dont post considering how many you do, to myself I just think ok whatever but wish you congrats on the forums in case you are winning.  Besides ny216 who used to post and some others who communicate through private messages Wink I take everything with a grain of salt.  Don't take me too seriously though, even I realize anything is possible.  It's more I hope people dont follow and actually play all those foolish lists of numbers you list and play them dollar dollar...

Penelope1365's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #58251
          February 7, 2008
          1855 Posts
          Posted: September 21, 2009, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Actually I have been doing pretty well on the pick 4 poorman.  But I watch the forum like everyone else and most of your pick 3 "wins" have been of numbers you havent posted except for the 707.  If you really play those numbers across 3 states with all the numbers you post you are a net net LOSER.  And considering how you were going on how you were losing and complaining about patterns and are suddenly winning off numbers you dont post considering how many you do, to myself I just think ok whatever but wish you congrats on the forums in case you are winning.  Besides ny216 who used to post and some others who communicate through private messages Wink I take everything with a grain of salt.  Don't take me too seriously though, even I realize anything is possible.  It's more I hope people dont follow and actually play all those foolish lists of numbers you list and play them dollar dollar...

Come on guys, there is no need to argue about who does what and when.

Let's just pray everyone is a WINNER!

A world united is better than war!

Hold fast to the Dream! If we don't dream..................................we will never win. 

Daily Favorites: combos of 093,390, 063

nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #3369
            January 16, 2004
            474 Posts
            Posted: September 21, 2009, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

my friend i aint just start playing number as you can see from the time i join lottery post and i know when the are working with a pattern and not for the last few weeks well they were not yes i was complaining because spending 300.00 -400.00 a day is no fun to anyone so i created my own thing it is working for me and it is working

the numbers i post i feel strong about so those are the numbers i post also i do post on other states as i have access to four states to play numbers so if my posting may not be in new york but it is there my friend  the others  numbers i just play them and those are the ones that come.besides if you are not aware that states play with states and  new york and other states play feed off balls in certain run downs you just need to be on top of the game and you dont do pick 3 anyway you say you play pick 4 so i really should not be paying you any mind because you aint on my run my boy

what count my pocket is okay hope your are the same way have a good day

peace the poorman

get rich or die trying

Long Island, NY
              United States
              Member #70172
              January 25, 2009
              521 Posts
              Posted: September 21, 2009, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

my friend i aint just start playing number as you can see from the time i join lottery post and i know when the are working with a pattern and not for the last few weeks well they were not yes i was complaining because spending 300.00 -400.00 a day is no fun to anyone so i created my own thing it is working for me and it is working

the numbers i post i feel strong about so those are the numbers i post also i do post on other states as i have access to four states to play numbers so if my posting may not be in new york but it is there my friend  the others  numbers i just play them and those are the ones that come.besides if you are not aware that states play with states and  new york and other states play feed off balls in certain run downs you just need to be on top of the game and you dont do pick 3 anyway you say you play pick 4 so i really should not be paying you any mind because you aint on my run my boy

what count my pocket is okay hope your are the same way have a good day

peace the poorman

I am well aware of the states that are covered by the bahamas and the fact that alot of people from the bahamas post here and they always talk about multiple states which is the first thing I noticed about the forum.  I am also well aware of the numbers you post and the numbers that come in those states.  Also no amount of back editing of posts can make of for the fact that numbers didnt hit in any of those states.  I'm not really trying to argue, I'm just saying be easy on the bull<snip>.  Wish everyone good luck and the lottery is about everyone making money, and I hope everyone makes some Dance

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Penelope1365's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                Nassau
                Bahamas
                Member #58251
                February 7, 2008
                1855 Posts
                Posted: September 21, 2009, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

555 & 5751 mid NY

Hold fast to the Dream! If we don't dream..................................we will never win. 

Daily Favorites: combos of 093,390, 063

Lucky Town
                  Bahamas
                  Member #2126
                  August 20, 2003
                  1004 Posts
                  Posted: September 21, 2009, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

555 & 5751 mid NY

well would not have gotton this ........

AngelEyes

Long Island, NY
                    United States
                    Member #70172
                    January 25, 2009
                    521 Posts
                    Posted: September 21, 2009, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

555 & 5751 mid NY

One off my 5511, time to drop the number maybe except for strictly 12 sums.

nassau
                      Bahamas
                      Member #3369
                      January 16, 2004
                      474 Posts
                      Posted: September 21, 2009, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

well would not have gotton this ........

hello hello  and the poorman strikes again

555******

congrat to me as i play the triples daily

PartyBanana

get rich or die trying

Lucky Town
                        Bahamas
                        Member #2126
                        August 20, 2003
                        1004 Posts
                        Posted: September 21, 2009, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

555******

PartyBanana

did not see this 555 ummmmmmmmmmm..i dont play tripple..if some one post it in there numbers i would take a chance.other than that...dont play them.....

Congrats to you though Poorman

AngelEyes

Lucky Town
                          Bahamas
                          Member #2126
                          August 20, 2003
                          1004 Posts
                          Posted: September 21, 2009, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

I am well aware of the states that are covered by the bahamas and the fact that alot of people from the bahamas post here and they always talk about multiple states which is the first thing I noticed about the forum.  I am also well aware of the numbers you post and the numbers that come in those states.  Also no amount of back editing of posts can make of for the fact that numbers didnt hit in any of those states.  I'm not really trying to argue, I'm just saying be easy on the bull<snip>.  Wish everyone good luck and the lottery is about everyone making money, and I hope everyone makes some Dance

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

true.......wish i had seem the tripples would have taken a chance....but played all the numbers from that list list.Bang Head

AngelEyes

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                            North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            31541 Posts
                            Posted: September 21, 2009, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

555******

PartyBanana

Way to go Poorman! Party I missed out on 555 the last time it came to NC...saw it on a license plate and felt I should play it but didn't and it hit that day at midday.

Good luck & when you have time read your mail.See Ya!

bahamianlady's avatar - Alice
                              Nassau
                              Bahamas
                              Member #76934
                              July 9, 2009
                              114 Posts
                              Posted: September 21, 2009, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

555******

PartyBanana

Yes , contrats to you Dance