Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A lot of people don't play the lottery~~

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34080 Posts
Posted: September 1, 2009, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

But for the ones that do, This place is awesome! I am telling all my friends that play the Lottery, and if they have a computer come to Lottery post. This place is a gold Mine! especially the Mystical Forum, I love it there. everytime I want a number for a dream that is where I go. I could of hit a number Today, but didn't know which numbers to play. And Lilthing I hope they don't mind me mentioning their name, but they are always on the Money, Pay close attention to Lilthings dream Numbers. They ought to be rich. She's will be right on the money 95% of the times!  Good Lucky to all Lottery Post members.Star

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Milwaukee, WI
    United States
    Member #3131
    December 27, 2003
    665 Posts
    Posted: September 1, 2009, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

I never knock the ones that don't play the lottery, and usually compliment them.

Doesn't stop me though.:-)

MarkP

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34080 Posts
      Posted: September 1, 2009, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

I never knock the ones that don't play the lottery, and usually compliment them.

Doesn't stop me though.:-)

MarkP

I am just saying. What I have said is true, about the Mystical forum. It is a Gold Mine!   They give good Numbers!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.