Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help please! (5 if 5 of 12)

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ThatScaryChick.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
komotini
Greece
Member #72381
March 16, 2009
28 Posts
Posted: September 2, 2009, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Hi. I want to pick 12 different numbers in Pick 6-style game and I want to be guaranteed at least a 5-number match if 5 of the numbers drawn are within my set of 12.

Can anyone give me the best set of 12 numbers it is guaranteed 5 if 5 of 12 above 95% ?

United States
    Member #78968
    August 25, 2009
    49 Posts
    Posted: September 2, 2009, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

that's hard because you would have to pick the numbers that hit within the pool

most lottery systems and software don't even pick the winning numbers in their pool, so it really is kinda a waste unless you know the right pool to pick from

komotini
      Greece
      Member #72381
      March 16, 2009
      28 Posts
      Posted: September 2, 2009, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

I know it is hard but I need the best set of 12 numbers. May be someone have this number set.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5591 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2009, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Research the game and come up with the best numbers instead of just asking someone to give you numbers. How would you know if they are the best numbers just because someone gives them to you.

Find your own numbers and then you can find all kinds of wheels on LP and on other sites to utilize.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: September 4, 2009, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Hi. I want to pick 12 different numbers in Pick 6-style game and I want to be guaranteed at least a 5-number match if 5 of the numbers drawn are within my set of 12.

Can anyone give me the best set of 12 numbers it is guaranteed 5 if 5 of 12 above 95% ?

I don't think anyone can give you the "best" 12 numbers. Also, we don't know which Pick 6 game you are talking about. There a quite a few and each game would require 12 different numbers depending on the games results. Like rcbbuckeye said, you should do some research on the game and then decide what numbers would fit best in your wheel. Your guess, would be as good as anyone elses and you might come up with the winning numbers yourself. Smiley

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."