Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Did you win RJOH?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 years ago by markp1950.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CowboysFan's avatar - Cowboys
Sunny California
United States
Member #63790
August 8, 2008
220 Posts
Posted: September 3, 2009, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Hopefully you did! Cheers

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19826 Posts
    Posted: September 3, 2009, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Which game were you asking about?  I guess it doesn't matter since I didn't win anything playing either MegaMillions on Tuesday night or Ohio Classic Lotto last night.  Now that Classic Lotto was won and the jackpot reset to $1M($500K cash), MegaMillions will be the only game worth playing for a while so I will have more time to pick my MM numbers and maybe make some changes in my system.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

CowboysFan's avatar - Cowboys
      Sunny California
      United States
      Member #63790
      August 8, 2008
      220 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2009, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I was asking about the Classic Lotto. I'll be holding off on the MegaMillions for a while and focus on winning the Super Lotto Plus jackpot. Well the quest for the ever elusive jackpot continues. ....

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19826 Posts
        Posted: September 4, 2009, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Yeah I was asking about the Classic Lotto. I'll be holding off on the MegaMillions for a while and focus on winning the Super Lotto Plus jackpot. Well the quest for the ever elusive jackpot continues. ....

Playing for a $20M jackpot with odds of 1:41M rather than a $12M jackpot with odds of 1:175M is really a no brainier.

Evil Looking       

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5120 Posts
          Posted: September 4, 2009, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

CONGRAT'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$RJoh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2000>>>>>>2010>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!

U dersive >>>>>>>>>>>>ah>>>>>Rjoh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JACKPOT>>>S@@N>>>!!!!!!!!

psykomo

Milwaukee, WI
            United States
            Member #3131
            December 27, 2003
            665 Posts
            Posted: September 4, 2009, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Which game were you asking about?  I guess it doesn't matter since I didn't win anything playing either MegaMillions on Tuesday night or Ohio Classic Lotto last night.  Now that Classic Lotto was won and the jackpot reset to $1M($500K cash), MegaMillions will be the only game worth playing for a while so I will have more time to pick my MM numbers and maybe make some changes in my system.

I wouldn't throw away the chance at Classic Lotto. I know that $345,000 cash after taxes won't buy you a billion $ mansion, but I'm sure that it would help set you pretty good. Probably enough to quit work and buy many new tickets... And the odds are 12 1/2 times better for classic lotto than MM...

MarkP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19826 Posts
              Posted: September 4, 2009, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't throw away the chance at Classic Lotto. I know that $345,000 cash after taxes won't buy you a billion $ mansion, but I'm sure that it would help set you pretty good. Probably enough to quit work and buy many new tickets... And the odds are 12 1/2 times better for classic lotto than MM...

MarkP

I'm retired so my working days are over.  Ohio Rolling Cash5 has had jackpots of $400K+ and the odds of winning it are 1:575,757 so it doesn't make sense to chase a $500K prize with odds of 1:13,983,818 when I can wait for RC5 to roll a few times and get better odds on the same size prize.   Besides the odds of winning my dollar back with OCL are worst than those of MM.

Evil Looking       

Milwaukee, WI
                United States
                Member #3131
                December 27, 2003
                665 Posts
                Posted: September 5, 2009, 6:08 am - IP Logged

I bet that the Georgia player, that played MM last Tuesday was happy that he played at the minimum. I bet he was very happy with his $5 mil cash prize...:-)

I'm sure that I wouldn't play big, but I'll  play something.....  I have 2 lines  for Tuesday. $8 mil cash in the pocket will make me feel good!

MarkP