Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Girl-friends Husband Dream~~

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by CopyCat.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34107 Posts
Posted: September 6, 2009, 10:43 am - IP Logged

My Girl-friends Husband, called me and ask me to see what Ronnie or Ronald plays for. I told him I what ask Lottery post Members? he dreamed about his Friend that died. his name is Ronald, and he said that his name plays for 148 and he said he was talking to him in dream and he mentioned about a Casket. so I told him , play what he saids in the Dream. Casket? Numbers Please? Thanks in advance.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

moremoney$'s avatar - hair
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #75491
    June 4, 2009
    82 Posts
    Posted: September 6, 2009, 10:58 am - IP Logged

My Girl-friends Husband, called me and ask me to see what Ronnie or Ronald plays for. I told him I what ask Lottery post Members? he dreamed about his Friend that died. his name is Ronald, and he said that his name plays for 148 and he said he was talking to him in dream and he mentioned about a Casket. so I told him , play what he saids in the Dream. Casket? Numbers Please? Thanks in advance.

CASKET - 313 352 4748

RONNIE - 308 970 8677

goodluck!!!!!!!!!!!!I Agree! Thumbs Up

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34107 Posts
      Posted: September 6, 2009, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

CASKET - 313 352 4748

RONNIE - 308 970 8677

goodluck!!!!!!!!!!!!I Agree! Thumbs Up

Ihope you had it!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
        Los Angeles
        United States
        Member #1289
        March 22, 2003
        473 Posts
        Posted: September 7, 2009, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi Marcie,

The number 148 is a great number, it has hit so many times, that is a number I keep my eye on, as it seems to travel from state to state.  Have you ever had a number light up at you, like a flash over the number?  I had that happen from being behind a car one time, and the license plate in front of me lighted up and looked like it was flashing, it was about a half hour before draw time, and I went to a store and bought that number, and it came out the same day. (I will have to check if this number is in Soozys list.)

Thank you for always sharing with everyone here at LotteryPost.

Blessings,

CopyCat$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34107 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2009, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi Marcie,

The number 148 is a great number, it has hit so many times, that is a number I keep my eye on, as it seems to travel from state to state.  Have you ever had a number light up at you, like a flash over the number?  I had that happen from being behind a car one time, and the license plate in front of me lighted up and looked like it was flashing, it was about a half hour before draw time, and I went to a store and bought that number, and it came out the same day. (I will have to check if this number is in Soozys list.)

Thank you for always sharing with everyone here at LotteryPost.

Blessings,

CopyCat$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You are very Welcome, If I am not hitting at least others are. Did you read my Blog about playing out of town Liscense Plates? What you just wrote it sort of happen to me like that.

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
            Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #49383
            January 29, 2007
            7304 Posts
            Posted: September 7, 2009, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie 833 6663

Ronald 305 3868

dead 976 796 486 7198

talking to the dead 086

Casket 559 9539

Good Luck!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
              Los Angeles
              United States
              Member #1289
              March 22, 2003
              473 Posts
              Posted: September 7, 2009, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Hi Marcie,

I am sorry I did not see your Blog, but I will look for it..

Thanks for sharing,

CopyCat$$$$$$$$$$$