Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

simplycity the key??

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Shawn67.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
philadelphia,pa
United States
Member #70349
January 30, 2009
84 Posts
Posted: September 6, 2009, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

most pick -3 systems out there are simple to use others well complicated i think the best pick -3 systems to use are the simple one the ones that you can remember in your head you can do the workouts as you go about your day come down with a good pick -3 number to play it and let the cards fall where they may does anyone out there know of a simple pick -3 system that produces hits. please shared

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #45970
    September 1, 2006
    4763 Posts
    Posted: September 6, 2009, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

The simplest method I ever used required no special skill or knowledge. I drew 5 cards out of a deck of cards and wheeled those numbers for 10 combos. Aces count as 1 and face cards count as 0.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: September 6, 2009, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

most pick -3 systems out there are simple to use others well complicated i think the best pick -3 systems to use are the simple one the ones that you can remember in your head you can do the workouts as you go about your day come down with a good pick -3 number to play it and let the cards fall where they may does anyone out there know of a simple pick -3 system that produces hits. please shared

Look at what is actually going on in your state. In the world of lottery drawings for what is it famous? The two digit return, consecutive pairs, draws without zeros or ones, draws with zeros or ones over how long of a period of time. From eyeballing the PA draws I am seeing alot of two digit returns & consecutive pairs.

United States
        Member #78317
        August 12, 2009
        92 Posts
        Posted: September 9, 2009, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Getting a job and working for someone is simple. Making buckets of money as I can and do requires complicated stuff that others cannot understand and will hate you for it and plot against you to bring you down.

It aint simple babay

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
          N.C.
          United States
          Member #59229
          March 9, 2008
          327 Posts
          Posted: September 10, 2009, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Getting a job and working for someone is simple. Making buckets of money as I can and do requires complicated stuff that others cannot understand and will hate you for it and plot against you to bring you down.

It aint simple babay

Hey Bernie! Hows prison treating ya? You walking funny yet? Bite marks in your pillow? Don't drop the soap! Its simple Babay!

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
            Dallas, TX
            United States
            Member #60284
            April 12, 2008
            3856 Posts
            Posted: September 10, 2009, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

One can do the workout from scratch using the basic understanding and trend of a game. The fundemental can be a system itself.

United States
              Member #78317
              August 12, 2009
              92 Posts
              Posted: September 10, 2009, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Hey Bernie! Hows prison treating ya? You walking funny yet? Bite marks in your pillow? Don't drop the soap! Its simple Babay!

For walls do not a prison make

Four walls do not a prison make.

The caged bird can still sing

You can make money from anywhere

One way to survive in a confined place is to help the confiners and other jealous confiness make some dough--they then protect you and leave you alone.

As always bs talks on forums like this..money walks

You want to make some serious money let me know...

Bernie is OK. He is richer than all his detractors and persecutors.

Jail is sometimes the price super successful people have to pay.

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
                N.C.
                United States
                Member #59229
                March 9, 2008
                327 Posts
                Posted: September 10, 2009, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

For walls do not a prison make

Four walls do not a prison make.

The caged bird can still sing

You can make money from anywhere

One way to survive in a confined place is to help the confiners and other jealous confiness make some dough--they then protect you and leave you alone.

As always bs talks on forums like this..money walks

You want to make some serious money let me know...

Bernie is OK. He is richer than all his detractors and persecutors.

Jail is sometimes the price super successful people have to pay.

I want to make some serious money! What scam is Bernie peddling today? How much money are you gonna ask me for up front?Spam

You Fail!

pinellas park, fla
                  United States
                  Member #67048
                  November 14, 2008
                  66 Posts
                  Posted: September 10, 2009, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

I agree 100%, I would like to get a system like that to play the fla numbers. I have tried a few of the ideas posted here  without any luck, close sometimes, but no wins. What system are you using to get your hits?

fla63

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: September 10, 2009, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Having a "simple system" doesn't necessarily mean a profitable one. Complicated systems don't fare well either.

No black or white.

Too many gray areas for a single conclusion.

No magic bullet.

Just hard work !

CyberShark's avatar - seahorse animation.gif

United States
                      Member #79823
                      September 9, 2009
                      4 Posts
                      Posted: September 11, 2009, 12:48 am - IP Logged

I agree Soto732...sometimes U just want to keep it simple...ah but there's the rub!  Green laughOne must diversify their simplicity in order to maximize ones winnings.  In other words...The Lotto Gods are constantly keeping U on your toes to ensure U don't win.  So U must be a Lotto Genius/Wizard & work on multiple simple systems to keep in your head or maybe dream them there numbers up. Bed That's a KISS system that may work for you.  I also like the deck-o-cards suggestion.  I only play on my lucky days & always win when I do. 

However, I for one am getting long in the tooth (shark humor) and can't recall from 1 number 2 the next w/o some sort of system.  Type

Let us know what U come up with!

Good Luck ~CyberShark

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."  Paul Newman

CyberShark's avatar - seahorse animation.gif

United States
                        Member #79823
                        September 9, 2009
                        4 Posts
                        Posted: September 11, 2009, 12:58 am - IP Logged

I Agree!   This just might work Shawn67.  So I need to dig up those miniature mickey mouse cards I got from Disney to keep with me, when it's my lucky day to play.  Or how about using solitare on your cell phone?  The numbers that are laid out are what U play?  WOW...dumb luck does happened. Stooges

Good Luck ~ CyberShark

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.Paul Newman

United States
                          Member #78317
                          August 12, 2009
                          92 Posts
                          Posted: September 11, 2009, 9:35 am - IP Logged

I want to make some serious money! What scam is Bernie peddling today? How much money are you gonna ask me for up front?Spam

You Fail!

I assume that your first request is genuine. Contact me privately and I will help you. It's obvious Bernie is not peddling anything since he has not offered any system. He has asked nobody for anything--he has all that he neds.

Here's how it works:

1. Simply be in the right place and let people see for themselves that you are a player. I know many of you watch my predictions every day and see that I am staying ahead. Consistent winning strategy is evident in my predictions.

2. Soon a few people start PMing me privately. "Bernie you must have some system...care to share it...blase blah" Notice I never take the initiative..let em come...just show up and let em see you playing and winning.

3. I play coy, refuse to respond to some unless I sense they are desperate. Then I drop a soft hint..but they key is to let them sweat for a few more days while they continue to watch you rake in the bucks in predictions

4. Word starts spreading: "this bernie guy got a system going.." More PM requests..

5. Tap a couple of marks and throw them a bone or two...they win and spread the word with exaggerations...notice THE Bernie doesn't have to sell or lie...the marks will do that

6. WORD is out:Bernie is the man to go to....obviously nothing comes free...

7. Now this is where it gets interesting..take it up a notch or two...they are ready to trust you with anything...hit them hard and take them for all they got

WE ALL WIN!!

Yugort's avatar - bee

Philippines
                            Member #64341
                            August 25, 2008
                            112 Posts
                            Posted: September 12, 2009, 6:31 am - IP Logged

I know of 1 simple system....but you have to bet on it for at least a week or so...sometimes it hits right after you do the workout...

Here it is...   Previous result for MD or Eve  Example     1 3 8

add 4 to each no                                   5 5 5

add 6 to each no (still the 138)             7 9 4

add 5 to each no of the above three

combos                                               6 8 3

0 0 0

2 4  9

You can bet on the 6 number combinations above plus the numbers forming angles there in such as 135  385  594  579  554  538 557 and 680  830  049  024 400 900 200  800 600

The 138 no came out yesterday and today in the Philippines 009 is the result for our md draw....

I hope this helps....You may try for two weeks....and see for yourself.

Yugort

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                              Member #45970
                              September 1, 2006
                              4763 Posts
                              Posted: September 12, 2009, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

I know of 1 simple system....but you have to bet on it for at least a week or so...sometimes it hits right after you do the workout...

Here it is...   Previous result for MD or Eve  Example     1 3 8

add 4 to each no                                   5 5 5

add 6 to each no (still the 138)             7 9 4

add 5 to each no of the above three

combos                                               6 8 3

0 0 0

2 4  9

You can bet on the 6 number combinations above plus the numbers forming angles there in such as 135  385  594  579  554  538 557 and 680  830  049  024 400 900 200  800 600

The 138 no came out yesterday and today in the Philippines 009 is the result for our md draw....

I hope this helps....You may try for two weeks....and see for yourself.

In your example you stated to take the drawn number and add 4 to each number, turning 138 into 555? Is my math way off or is this a typo?