Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numbers under the pillow

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Dawn32.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dawn32's avatar - DawnMarch2012
New Jersey
United States
Member #71646
March 1, 2009
204 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2009, 10:45 am - IP Logged

I was watching a lottery show last week in which the lottery winner, a woman, stated that she wrote $112M on a piece of paper and put it under her pillow at night.  And then weeks later (maybe months I don't remember), she actually won the same amount.

Has anyone ever done this?  I wonder where she came up with the idea.

"Bless me Lord, so that I may be a blessing to others."

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34151 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2009, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

I was watching a lottery show last week in which the lottery winner, a woman, stated that she wrote $112M on a piece of paper and put it under her pillow at night.  And then weeks later (maybe months I don't remember), she actually won the same amount.

Has anyone ever done this?  I wonder where she came up with the idea.

Name it and Claim it! More like the law of Attraction!  Seems like a good Idea though! I will try anything right about now! LOl!  Thanks for sharing!  I have heard of such things.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Dawn32's avatar - DawnMarch2012
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #71646
      March 1, 2009
      204 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2009, 9:44 am - IP Logged

Name it and Claim it! More like the law of Attraction!  Seems like a good Idea though! I will try anything right about now! LOl!  Thanks for sharing!  I have heard of such things.

Yes, now that I think of it I did hear some things about the law of attraction.

"Bless me Lord, so that I may be a blessing to others."