Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

UK Lotto Prediction for 09/12/2009 Drawing.

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jimjwright.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
Park City, UT
United States
Member #69864
January 18, 2009
993 Posts
Posted: September 12, 2009, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

As many of you know or may not know I have written some software to try and predict lottery numbers.  I've tried various incarnations with limited success.  I then wrote some code based on Mose's theory.  See "Mathematics" forum for Moses if you are unfamiliar with his theory.  Anyway I have taken his premise and over time have heavily modified to try and make it work for Powerball again with limited success.  I have written some pattern recognition software to go along with it to try and fill in the gaps with patterns.  I have found patterns that exist in Powerball but that are not consistent across draws so basically I waste my money.

Anyway that was the background.  Moses original premise was for the UK lotto which is a 6/49 game.  So instead of wasting more money on Powerball, I tried to use my software on the UK lotto.  Going thru past drawings there is a distinct pattern that is showing up.  I have not put that much effort into it and probably will require more tweaking and research but here are the numbers I came up with for tonights drawing:

03-06-12-32-43-46

Those are the strongest 6 numbers

These following 7 numbers are moderately strong:

01, 08, 13, 22, 47, 48

So based on the results of tonights drawing it will determine if I put any more effort into it.

It is 12:18 p.m. here in Utah MST, it should be 7:18 p.m London BST time.  The drawing is at 7:30? so I should have prediction posted in time for everyone to see.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
    United States
    Member #69864
    January 18, 2009
    993 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2009, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

According to UK Lotto web site the game is now closed.  Am I gonna be a hero or a zero?  I'm tired of being a zero, please let me be a hero for once.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
      United States
      Member #69864
      January 18, 2009
      993 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2009, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Well my UK Lotto skills are about the same as my Powerballs skills.

The resuls were 18-20-24-30-43-44 Bonus Ball 47

Jimmy

Park City, UT
        United States
        Member #69864
        January 18, 2009
        993 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2009, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Post analyzing the drawing I should have picked 18, and 44 for the same reason I picked 43.  And should have picked 20 for another reason.  But my software would never have predicted 24 and 30, those numbers were nowhere on the radar.

I will try again next Wednesday using information learned from this draw.  Using software I think once perfected you should always get 3 numbers right and your just going to have to get lucky with the rest.

So for now still a zero, but have the resolve of a hero to keep trying.

Jimmy