Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to profit from a Pick4 pool big time: If you can do it: Theoretically speaking

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Texas Joey.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2009, 5:09 am - IP Logged

I call this responsibly pooling...This is only if you have a system that can win Pick4 anytime with $200 dollars everytime you bet...This will take some time but at the end, each member of the pool will make: $190,000 per year without spending any dime but there is a catch is only after 5 years that each member of the pool will make: $190,000 per year...But it gets better because after the 10th year each member of the pool will make: close to $400,000 a year...It requires a pool of 5 members and each member chips in $40 per game for 1 year only...I know is expensive...You can do it with $20 per game for 1 year but it will require members to spend $100 per game and win Pick4 "Straight with it" which is kind of hard.....

This pooling requires some trust and patience...Again this is only if you could FOR SURE, win Pick4 with $200 all the time....

Here it goes....It is not taking into account taxes...

$20 x 365 days = $7,300 x 5 members = $36,500 but because Pick4 is played twice a day it will be: $73,000 however that's only spending $20 per game if you spend $40 per game it will be: $146,000 that the pool of 5 members will spend but dont be dismayed because is only for 1 year...After the 1st year it pays itself...

Now $5,000 Pick4 Straight jackpot x 365 days = 1.82 million dollars...But because you are playing it twice a day it will be: 3.65 million dollars...

3.65 million dollars placed in the bank at 6% it should be: $180,000 which can pays for the $146,000 per year....Now 3.65 million dollars x 5 years = 18.2 million dollars...The interest of 18.2 million dollars placed in the bank at: 6% is: $1 million with $80,000....Out of those $1 million with $80,000 you take away: $146,000 to pay for $200 a game per year which again it will bring you $3.65 million per year...

If you take $146,000 from $1 million 80,000 dollars it will leave you with: $934,000 dollars per year that is going to be coming in to you...$934,000 divided by 5 pool members is: $186,000 per member every single year forever...But that's only after 5 years...After 10 years it will be: $186,000 x 2 = $373,000 that each member of the 5 pool players will make per year...And each year it gets better...

And all you had to do was spend for 1 year....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2009, 5:40 am - IP Logged

I call this responsibly pooling...This is only if you have a system that can win Pick4 anytime with $200 dollars everytime you bet...This will take some time but at the end, each member of the pool will make: $190,000 per year without spending any dime but there is a catch is only after 5 years that each member of the pool will make: $190,000 per year...But it gets better because after the 10th year each member of the pool will make: close to $400,000 a year...It requires a pool of 5 members and each member chips in $40 per game for 1 year only...I know is expensive...You can do it with $20 per game for 1 year but it will require members to spend $100 per game and win Pick4 "Straight with it" which is kind of hard.....

This pooling requires some trust and patience...Again this is only if you could FOR SURE, win Pick4 with $200 all the time....

$20 x 365 days = $7,300 x 5 members = $36,500 but because Pick4 is played twice a day it will be: $73,000 however that's only spending $20 per game if you spend $40 per game it will be: $146,000 that the pool of 5 members will spend but dont be dismayed because is only for 1 year...After the 1st year it pays itself...

Now $5,000 Pick4 Straight jackpot x 365 days = 1.82 million dollars...But because you are playing it twice a day it will be: 3.65 million dollars...

3.65 million dollars placed in the bank at 6% it should be: $180,000 which can pays for the $146,000 per year....Now 3.65 million dollars x 5 years = 18.2 million dollars...The interest of 18.2 million dollars placed in the bank at: 6% is: $1 million with $80,000....Out of those $1 million with $80,000 you take away: $146,000 to pay for $200 a game per year which again it will bring you $3.65 million per year...

If you take $146,000 from $1 million 80,000 dollars it will leave you with: $934,000 dollars per year that is going to be coming in to you...$934,000 divided by 5 pool members is: $186,000 per member every single year forever...But that's only after 5 years...After 10 years it will be: $186,000 x 2 = $373,000 that each member of the 5 pool players will make per year...And each year it gets better...

so you have been cutt some slack...you dont need 10 tickets or 20 tickets to win Pick4 but instead: 200 tickets...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
      Member #77564
      July 26, 2009
      4 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2009, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

one issue who's gonna deposit the money?

fyi taxes on each win will be about $1100ish

but sound theory

cranesworld's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
        Austin, TX
        United States
        Member #61007
        May 9, 2008
        153 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2009, 7:58 am - IP Logged

one issue who's gonna deposit the money?

fyi taxes on each win will be about $1100ish

but sound theory

It's seems like a lot of money talk without a how-to win a straight on the pick4 to begin with. I play on a budget and usually only get a 3 of 4.

Are you playing all the possible single digit outcomes?  I think that's what is going on...

How can i win it with 5 bucks.. See Ya! Wink

Chris

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7340 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2009, 10:41 am - IP Logged

"This is only if you have a system that can win Pick4 anytime with $200 dollars everytime you bet"

Why would we have to wait five, ten, or even one year to collect our profit if in fact we could win $5000 for every $200 we bet?

Why not just bet $400 the first day, collect $10,000, bet it back making a $240,000 profit the second day, and continue to make $5000 bets on each daily drawing making a $240,000 profit each day until we had enough money or the lottery decided to close down the game (and all you had to do was spend for 2 weeks)?

However ways to use the winnings is irrelevant unless you actually have a system where you can win $5000 for every $200 you wager. It looks to me like you're putting the cart in front of the horse again.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19891 Posts
            Posted: September 14, 2009, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Even if you had a winning pick3/4 system you might be limited in its use since most states cap the bets they will accept on any combinations to limit their liabilities to less than a million dollars a day.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: September 14, 2009, 11:24 am - IP Logged

"This is only if you have a system that can win Pick4 anytime with $200 dollars everytime you bet"

Why would we have to wait five, ten, or even one year to collect our profit if in fact we could win $5000 for every $200 we bet?

Why not just bet $400 the first day, collect $10,000, bet it back making a $240,000 profit the second day, and continue to make $5000 bets on each daily drawing making a $240,000 profit each day until we had enough money or the lottery decided to close down the game (and all you had to do was spend for 2 weeks)?

However ways to use the winnings is irrelevant unless you actually have a system where you can win $5000 for every $200 you wager. It looks to me like you're putting the cart in front of the horse again.

I was just offering a better way to play..You are right you could do it the way you say...what i was thinking was that: i bet most people are affraid to bet $200 the first time and if they do bet it they better win...So what happens if someone bets $200 and loses 1 or 2 times...He/she will not want to bet again...However if all you are betting is $20 assuming you have a lot of money to spare you will want to bet again...Dude however you want to do it is fine with me...I am just sick and tire of people wanting to win big with Pick4 and EXPECT to do it with $10 or $20 dollars...And if someone wins: $10,000 knowing how Pick4 is, WILL THEY WANT to bet all those: $10,000 back into Pick4...

But it gets better than that because all 5 members after the 10th year could abstain each: $146,000....And then in the 15th year they will all make if my math is not wrong: 1.3 million dollars each of the 5 members for life...

But again is up to you how you want to do it i was just offering another strategy....but remember something: They only betted for 1 year not for 10 or 15 years...The betting took care of itself after the 1st year....They only betted for 1 year....

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: September 14, 2009, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Even if you had a winning pick3/4 system you might be limited in its use since most states cap the bets they will accept on any combinations to limit their liabilities to less than a million dollars a day.

Rjoh

what i mention you are only betting: $200 everyday forever...Not more than that...

cranesworld's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                  Austin, TX
                  United States
                  Member #61007
                  May 9, 2008
                  153 Posts
                  Posted: September 14, 2009, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

I was just offering a better way to play..You are right you could do it the way you say...what i was thinking was that: i bet most people are affraid to bet $200 the first time and if they do bet it they better win...So what happens if someone bets $200 and loses 1 or 2 times...He/she will not want to bet again...However if all you are betting is $20 assuming you have a lot of money to spare you will want to bet again...Dude however you want to do it is fine with me...I am just sick and tire of people wanting to win big with Pick4 and EXPECT to do it with $10 or $20 dollars...And if someone wins: $10,000 knowing how Pick4 is, WILL THEY WANT to bet all those: $10,000 back into Pick4...

But it gets better than that because all 5 members after the 10th year could abstain each: $146,000....And then in the 15th year they will all make if my math is not wrong: 1.3 million dollars each of the 5 members for life...

But again is up to you how you want to do it i was just offering another strategy....but remember something: They only betted for 1 year not for 10 or 15 years...The betting took care of itself after the 1st year....They only betted for 1 year....

"But it gets better than that because all 5 members after the 10th yearcould abstain each: $146,000....And then in the 15th year they will allmake if my math is not wrong: 1.3 million dollars each of the 5 membersfor life..." 

To abstain? $146,000?

abstain

• Main Entry: ab·stain
                  • Pronunciation: \?b-'stan, ab-\
                  • Function: intransitive verb
                  • Etymology: Middle English absteinen, from Anglo-French asteign-, absteign-, stem of astenir, abstenir, from Latin abstinere, from abs-, ab- + tenere to hold — more at thin
                  • Date: 14th century

: to refrain deliberately and often with an effort of self-denial from an action or practice

No Nod

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19891 Posts
                    Posted: September 14, 2009, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Rjoh

what i mention you are only betting: $200 everyday forever...Not more than that...

Spending that much $ daily doing anything makes it more like a job than recreational activity.  Besides, you would need even a better job to support such a gambling problem.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: September 14, 2009, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Spending that much $ daily doing anything makes it more like a job than recreational activity.  Besides, you would need even a better job to support such a gambling problem.

you personally will not be spending $200 dollars a day? The 5 members combined are going to be spending: $200 per day....

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: September 14, 2009, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

you personally will not be spending $200 dollars a day? The 5 members combined are going to be spending: $200 per day....

you personally will be spending: $40 per game playing pick4, the 5 members pool combined is going to be spending: $200 per game...

since you are going to be winning everyday if you like you can do this the following way: once you win the: $5,000 everyday you take away from it, you take $100 or $200 and return it to all 5 pool players and it will be $20 per game that each member will be spending....It is really not a lot and will not make too much difference since taking $200 from $5,000 leaves you with: $4,800....

All this means that the 5 players each one after the 5th years or 10th year might be making: $20,000 less or something like that...That's all it will mean...

Instead of them each one making $375,000 a year forever, they might be making: $355,000 a year forever...Which again if you look at it, is like nothing....

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: September 14, 2009, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

my fault the pool of 5 players will not be spending $200 per day...They will be spending $400 per day every day forever since the game plays twice a day....

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: September 14, 2009, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

finally, my fault this is what I REALLY MEANT TO SAY:

my fault the pool of 5 players will not be spending $200 per day...They will be spending $400 per day every day 1 year since the game plays twice a day....They will spend it for 1 year, after the 1 year it will pay for itself...

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: September 14, 2009, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

If I had a system that hit anytime I wanted, I wouldn't need a pool. I could pay for the first round and just use the win money to fund the future bets.

However, IF is a big word. If I had a time machine I could be a trillionaire.