Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How long do you stick to a system?

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by JKING.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
Dallas, TX
United States
Member #60284
April 12, 2008
3856 Posts
Posted: September 15, 2009, 2:57 am - IP Logged

Depending on what I'm testing on, it usually varies between 1 week - 1 month. The longest I've gone for was 4 months of testing before playing live from other systems.

germantown md
    United States
    Member #64543
    August 31, 2008
    3771 Posts
    Posted: September 15, 2009, 3:31 am - IP Logged

As long as it takes,consistency is the key.for me keeping notes on how i derive at point B energizes the system like the bunny going and going.

from experience, test and tweek till it works the way u want it before going live with it.

whats up Dp

United States
      Member #75060
      May 26, 2009
      300 Posts
      Posted: September 15, 2009, 8:39 am - IP Logged

I agree with thegee as this describes the ideal system. Knowing what you've done to get where you've arrived is well over half the battle. Doing drastically different things each time you play will only keep you in the dark. In my opinion, there must be an absolute "basic starting point" in terms of the numbers (conditions) which cater to your system. From this point filtering can be administered without much worry of killing the winning number(s).

Without a starting point, how can you know what to look for and expect? I personally hunt for (2) specific types of numerical formations with a third for back up on those bad days and I play this way all the time because it's so consistent. Numbers generally do what they did the last time with a few variations from time to time.

A system will produce a particular thing over and over again. Even if you lose by the system, at least you know HOW, WHERE, and WHY you lost. I am currently working on a system within a system which entails playing my aforementioned 600 playlist. This compound system will build the consistent profit and then allow me to turn things way down in order to play many times time at a much lower buy in with the odds of making a huge bump within the number of plays which the total dollar amount will allow.

This is experimental and is designed to further develop very small numbers sets that target a direct hit every time. Sorry to be long winded but, I also get excited about this stuff just like the next guy or gal!! This is a good thread diamondpalace.

'Match

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10388 Posts
        Posted: September 15, 2009, 10:36 am - IP Logged

You've got to know when to hold 'em

and know when to fold 'em

I've yet to see one to hold.

The best advice in regards to lotto systems is not to "fall in love" with a system (or set of numbers) and tell yourself you're going to stick with it (otr them) until it hits.

Bad move.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Monkey Butt, USA
          United States
          Member #54569
          August 23, 2007
          1124 Posts
          Posted: September 15, 2009, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Depending on what I'm testing on, it usually varies between 1 week - 1 month. The longest I've gone for was 4 months of testing before playing live from other systems.

I've been testing my system for 4 years so far. I say testing because until I am satisfied with my win/loss ratio on paper, I have no intention of payiing to loose. I figure since I've paid for all of my various systems I may as well stick with them until I tweak them into consistant winners for me.  But I am always looking for useful tools to boost my win/loss ratio.

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
            West Side of Sunny Florida
            United States
            Member #55048
            September 8, 2007
            3371 Posts
            Posted: September 15, 2009, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

You've got to know when to hold 'em

and know when to fold 'em

I've yet to see one to hold.

The best advice in regards to lotto systems is not to "fall in love" with a system (or set of numbers) and tell yourself you're going to stick with it (otr them) until it hits.

Bad move.

Yup, it took a while but I 'dropped' the ones I like/luv the most and now let the numbers tell me what to play in the 3 & 4 way

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
              Member #5599
              July 13, 2004
              1192 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2009, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

10 DRAWS as a rule.

If there is little or no peformance in that time frame.......it's time to move on.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                Dallas, TX
                United States
                Member #60284
                April 12, 2008
                3856 Posts
                Posted: September 17, 2009, 9:07 am - IP Logged

10 draws for all games, or just pick 3/4?

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
                  Member #5599
                  July 13, 2004
                  1192 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2009, 11:15 am - IP Logged

10 draws for all games, or just pick 3/4?

I don't play pick 3 or pick 4.

"CRAZY"-is doing the same thing over and over, then expecting a different outcome.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.