Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:22 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Interesting NC Pick 5 Pattern

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by wildspecks.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1744 Posts
Posted: September 15, 2009, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE OBVIOUS PATTERN IN THE INFORMATION IN THIS LINK, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY HOW TO MAKE USE OF THE PATTERN , IN PLAYING THE NORTH CAROLINA PICK 5 ??

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/200483

THANKS to HOTSHOT4 FOR POSTING THIS INFO.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19903 Posts
    Posted: September 15, 2009, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

The patterns aren't that obvious or they would be easier to explain.  I've found when looking at patterns of numbers in the games I play that many different patterns pop up all over the chart in the beginning but after a while they stabilize and certain ones start to repeat.  An examination of all the drawings together and by day will be needed before any attempt can be made to explain them.  Once that is done a player can use the most reoccurring patterns in his combinations selections and hope for a better chance of getting lucky.  This is how I'm picking the 20 lines I plan to play in tonight's MegaMillions drawing.  It will be interesting to see what some one comes up with for the NC pick 5 game.

Note: I've separated the MegaMillions drawings by day and didn't notice any significant differences in number patterns.  I haven't tried it with the Rolling Cash5 which would probably be the Ohio game closest to NC pick5 since it is played every day.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Iron Station, NC
      United States
      Member #74828
      May 21, 2009
      69 Posts
      Posted: September 15, 2009, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

I think if you fill out a playslip, say on a Friday drawing, then look at the chart and you can see that

4-12-19 hit 4 times and then I think it was 23 or 24 (I done forgot after closing that page) the same numbers plus or minus 1 was hit several time.  So you can use it for each day of the week and see some

patterns for that day.  The chart covers all drawing for this year so far.

Hope it helps someone

Hotshot4

wildspecks's avatar - Yavill
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #79918
        September 12, 2009
        49 Posts
        Posted: September 21, 2009, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

I think if you fill out a playslip, say on a Friday drawing, then look at the chart and you can see that

4-12-19 hit 4 times and then I think it was 23 or 24 (I done forgot after closing that page) the same numbers plus or minus 1 was hit several time.  So you can use it for each day of the week and see some

patterns for that day.  The chart covers all drawing for this year so far.

Hope it helps someone

Hotshot4

Thanks for the post.  I am switching to Cash 5 and I find the patterns much more daunting than Powerball.  I use Gail Howards' books as lottery guides.  But somehow I've done better with my Powerball selections (not that I've won anything major), even though the Cash 5 odds are much better.