Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

charts

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by MarMar11.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Las Vegas, NV
United States
Member #79897
September 11, 2009
11 Posts
Posted: September 15, 2009, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Hello players, new to the system today and was wondering if there is some kind of a chart that

display's all of the selections about 250 tickets for my poolers to take a look at . Therefore they

could all check the numbers for each draw. I'll be retaining these tickets on behalf of the poolers.

The game I believe is going to be the california 5+ mega or mega millions whatever is better. 

Thanks a million

Marshall

Monkey Butt, USA
    United States
    Member #54569
    August 23, 2007
    1124 Posts
    Posted: September 15, 2009, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Hello players, new to the system today and was wondering if there is some kind of a chart that

display's all of the selections about 250 tickets for my poolers to take a look at . Therefore they

could all check the numbers for each draw. I'll be retaining these tickets on behalf of the poolers.

The game I believe is going to be the california 5+ mega or mega millions whatever is better. 

Thanks a million

Marshall

Hi MarMar11

Welcome to LotteryPost. Great to have you here. A few moons ago I used to be part of 2 lottery pools at work. The person that purchased and held the tickets always went to Office Max/Office Depot/Staples (office copier was a big no-no) and made copies for every member and distributed them before the drawing so that our pita members would not complain or have an accusation of cheating.  Pita=Pain In The Azz.

I hope you can find something that fits your need and the need of your pool members. Once again welcome to LotteryPost and I look forward to hearing about your wins.

PartyPartyParty

PartyPartyParty

Las Vegas, NV
      United States
      Member #79897
      September 11, 2009
      11 Posts
      Posted: September 16, 2009, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi MarMar11

Welcome to LotteryPost. Great to have you here. A few moons ago I used to be part of 2 lottery pools at work. The person that purchased and held the tickets always went to Office Max/Office Depot/Staples (office copier was a big no-no) and made copies for every member and distributed them before the drawing so that our pita members would not complain or have an accusation of cheating.  Pita=Pain In The Azz.

I hope you can find something that fits your need and the need of your pool members. Once again welcome to LotteryPost and I look forward to hearing about your wins.

PartyPartyParty

PartyPartyParty

Thank you sir.Were you all using the same numbers every draw?

What about the person who held the tickets was he making anything

whith the 2, 3, or 4 of 6 tickets or did the poolers want that to be divided too?

Marshall

Milwaukee, WI
        United States
        Member #3131
        December 27, 2003
        665 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2009, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

I did it the hard way.  I would type all lines into a spreadsheet. And numbered the tickets.

Then when the numbers would be drawn I would use the background color option to find the matches.

Sure looked nice.... :-)

www.openoffice.org

But at the most I would have 100 lines, maybe 120.

MarkP

Monkey Butt, USA
          United States
          Member #54569
          August 23, 2007
          1124 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2009, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Thank you sir.Were you all using the same numbers every draw?

What about the person who held the tickets was he making anything

whith the 2, 3, or 4 of 6 tickets or did the poolers want that to be divided too?

Marshall

No  we did not use the same numbers every draw. We did quick picks. I decided to leave the pool because I disagreed with a few things I saw happening within the group. For instance, I noticed that certain people in the group could select numbers to play if they wanted to but when others asked they received a solid no. I also noticed that certain people were allowed to pay for other members but if you were not one of the favorites then you could not pay for someone else that week. But what helped me make my final decision to leave was when I wanted to bring in a family member to fill an opening and was told no because (he) did not want more than one check going to a household and (he) turned around and made his daughter part of the group without ever consulting any of the group members. When I made my request to include a family member to fill the opening, it was put to a vote and all the members except for him voted yes. Two weeks later I discovered his daughter filled the opening and was allowed to include personal numbers as part of the pool.

Seeing how messy this could end up if we had won a jackpot, I decided to go solo. As far as any money won (he) would always decide how the money was spent without consulting any of the pool members.

The other pool that I was part of only occured when there was a large jackpot. A co-worker would travel the building asking folks if they wanted to be part of the pool. She would get the money and purchase the tickets (qp's) and give us copies before the drawing. She let us all know up front that unless we won enough for all of us to get at least $5, any money won would be rolled over to the next large jackpot to purchase tickets. I stayed with this pool until I left this job. She let it be known that all of the numbers were going to be quick picks and no one was giving personal numbers because she had no intention of filling out playslips or keeping track of who played what. So if you wanted personal numbers played you had to buy them yourself.

Las Vegas, NV
            United States
            Member #79897
            September 11, 2009
            11 Posts
            Posted: September 18, 2009, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Yes sir, am still in the developing stages of this and am trying to figure out how I'm

going to get and retain my poolers you have any suggestions? I do not work in a major building

however our realestate office has about 200 agents so I guess i'll start there but they might be concerned

about any legalities issue so I have not brought it up at work yet. If I  send out  some messages to

businesses I would assume I need them to have an organizer to work with me and gather all the cash..

correct? Here is something I thought of have you ever heard of increasing everyones share of the jackpot

if lets say, 1-5 tickets paid for gets less percentage of the jackpot for bettors who bet 6-10.or  should I say

gold bettors who can fork out 10-20 tickets? How would you arrange that?

Mar

Milwaukee, WI
              United States
              Member #3131
              December 27, 2003
              665 Posts
              Posted: September 18, 2009, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

EVERYBODY plays the same amount. Whether it's $5 or $1. KEEP IT SIMPLE.

Maybe somebody could play more shares, but it will have to be a multiple of the amount played.

MarkP

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                hotatlanta
                United States
                Member #70664
                February 8, 2009
                1446 Posts
                Posted: September 18, 2009, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

I was part of a pool and we played the same way see below

The other pool that I was part of only occured when there was a large jackpot. A co-worker would travel the building asking folks if they wanted to be part of the pool. She would get the money and purchase the tickets (qp's) and give us copies before the drawing. She let us all know up front that unless we won enough for all of us to get at least $5, any money won would be rolled over to the next large jackpot to purchase tickets. I stayed with this pool until I left this job. She let it be known that all of the numbers were going to be quick picks and no one was giving personal numbers because she had no intention of filling out playslips or keeping track of who played what. So if you wanted personal numbers played you had to buy them yourself

Las Vegas, NV
                  United States
                  Member #79897
                  September 11, 2009
                  11 Posts
                  Posted: September 19, 2009, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks pep! 

Thats not very convincing to anyone who would think their chances of winning by quick picks

is the way to go. I'sn this website supposed to simplify the wheeling systems and increase chances

of a jackpot or am I not aware of some difficulty  when i get my poolers and try to arrange 500 tickets

per draw?

Mar