Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lds help in p3 please

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jester001.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Philippines
Member #67927
December 8, 2008
67 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2009, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

hello is there an excel formula to determine the lds of a p3 game arranged  in order of their  current hit up to the longerst out lds? tnx alot for anyone who will help me. :)

also in lotsoft is there a way to determine the lds i only see in show statictics sumdigits and roots and ldr. is there a way i could find the lds of the numbers by using lotsoft? tnx again.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5896 Posts
    Posted: September 18, 2009, 7:02 am - IP Logged

hello is there an excel formula to determine the lds of a p3 game arranged  in order of their  current hit up to the longerst out lds? tnx alot for anyone who will help me. :)

also in lotsoft is there a way to determine the lds i only see in show statictics sumdigits and roots and ldr. is there a way i could find the lds of the numbers by using lotsoft? tnx again.

"also in lotsoft is there a way to determine the lds i only see in show statictics sumdigits and roots and ldr. is there a way i could find the lds of the numbers by using lotsoft? tnx again."

LDS (LastDigit Sum) is also known as LDR (Last Digit Root), which is what Lotsoft uses. It is also known as Short Sums.

Philippines
      Member #67927
      December 8, 2008
      67 Posts
      Posted: September 18, 2009, 10:11 am - IP Logged

oh..ok tnx alot carbob i thought that ldr is different fro lds. tnx for clarfying sir. :) many many tnx. :)