Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 1:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dog racing system

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by joker17.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2009, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

At the end of October 2009 I will be buying a system costing $2,000.00

It actually costs 3 thousand but he's selling it on Ebay for 2.

He's the only one who has actually been documented to win consistently. He has many articles written about him in Greyhound magazines and is world renouned. A reporter actually followed him day to day, physically followed him for 90 days at the tracks as he was out to prove his system. He showed a profit of 158,000 in 90 days.

He has copies of every winning ticket.

I can't wait. I think my ship has finally come in.

He claims about a 70% hit rate. He obviously doesn't go in detail, but explains that he takes advantage of a loophole with the 1/8th call during a race. Apparently whatever dog crosses the 1/8th call (the first dog to reach half way around the track), becomes the star dog. Mostly dealing with trifectas, but has micro betting techniques in between. It takes about 3 days to learn and you only play the system when it's most optimum in favor of winning. So some days you don't play at all.

He also has workshops, so he's definitely legit.

I'll let everyone know it goes.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
    LAS VEGAS
    United States
    Member #47729
    November 22, 2006
    4583 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2009, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

OK Joker, it all sounds interesting & enticing, so since it's legit, do let us know what his or her's name is  ??? Idea

Kimo Li, Jack Gillen, Marcel of TRC  or perhaps Mind Reader Brit Darren Brown (check his you tube on winning w/greys) ? Wink

Do wish you every success with the puppies.....

EddessaKnight

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2009, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

OK Joker, it all sounds interesting & enticing, so since it's legit, do let us know what his or her's name is  ??? Idea

Kimo Li, Jack Gillen, Marcel of TRC  or perhaps Mind Reader Brit Darren Brown (check his you tube on winning w/greys) ? Wink

Do wish you every success with the puppies.....

EddessaKnight

http://www.theracingconsultant.com/wofs.shtml

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
        LAS VEGAS
        United States
        Member #47729
        November 22, 2006
        4583 Posts
        Posted: September 19, 2009, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Hey Joker,

Thank you the prompt confirming reply regarding The Racing Consultant, Marcel has a good reputation for his speed anylasis handicapping books.

Are you planning to wager on the multi greyhound tracks in Florida???Sun Smiley

Just for fun, I am listing the you tube video clip showing how the aforementioned Darren Brown won on the Dog Tracks in the UK:

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II_-QcW4Q4I"

Good Luck,

EddessaKnight Smile

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: September 19, 2009, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Hey Joker,

Thank you the prompt confirming reply regarding The Racing Consultant, Marcel has a good reputation for his speed anylasis handicapping books.

Are you planning to wager on the multi greyhound tracks in Florida???Sun Smiley

Just for fun, I am listing the you tube video clip showing how the aforementioned Darren Brown won on the Dog Tracks in the UK:

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II_-QcW4Q4I"

Good Luck,

EddessaKnight Smile

Playing Glenn Frey. "You belong to the city"............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZXLcPWKQyU

To answer your question....yes. Once I feel I have mastered the process before betting on real money, as he suggests, then I will be on the way to bigger and better things as they say.

I'm feeling good about the recent positive past which leads to enthusiastic future events for me. I like to be as positive as possible.

To me, this is it. The party is over. Down to business.