Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Powerball Strategy (Just for Kicks)

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Kidzmom.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Kidzmom's avatar - cold
NC
United States
Member #11741
February 23, 2005
1233 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2009, 5:03 am - IP Logged

Interesting way to Pick your Powerball Numbers.  Just for kicks but here it is:

I's like TTT with a extra digit.  It's like leap frog. Objective: Pick your numbers from the chart instead of picking them from a 1-59 playslip. It's easier on the eyes.

1 2 3

4 5 6

7 8 9

Ex: 9/19-(5-24-25-30-49 & 23)*this one picks around the middle 5

9/16-(17-37-40-51-56 & 25) *this one skips over numbers

8/15-(14-15-26-32-36 & 12) *see this one is all together in the TTT

Backtesting confirmed that this method of playing powerball can net you some wnning tickets, you may not win the jackpot but with consistency and determination, you will be able to have more of your own numbers show up than on a quick pick ticket.

The trick is to get the numbers to come up on the same ticket line.  Remember there are no double digits so if a double comes up then you know you didn't win the jackpot.

Test it for yourself and post your results.

Good LuckSmile

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

raleigh, nc
    United States
    Member #72330
    March 15, 2009
    2015 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2009, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Interesting way to Pick your Powerball Numbers.  Just for kicks but here it is:

I's like TTT with a extra digit.  It's like leap frog. Objective: Pick your numbers from the chart instead of picking them from a 1-59 playslip. It's easier on the eyes.

1 2 3

4 5 6

7 8 9

Ex: 9/19-(5-24-25-30-49 & 23)*this one picks around the middle 5

9/16-(17-37-40-51-56 & 25) *this one skips over numbers

8/15-(14-15-26-32-36 & 12) *see this one is all together in the TTT

Backtesting confirmed that this method of playing powerball can net you some wnning tickets, you may not win the jackpot but with consistency and determination, you will be able to have more of your own numbers show up than on a quick pick ticket.

The trick is to get the numbers to come up on the same ticket line.  Remember there are no double digits so if a double comes up then you know you didn't win the jackpot.

Test it for yourself and post your results.

Good LuckSmile

I like this system.....I don't play the power ball that much, maybe once every two months.......Im going try this system......even better Im going to give it my manfriend and see what he comes up with and post his results.....Thanks

Cheerleader cheering with pompomsLets get Paid!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: September 22, 2009, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Does TTT have any rules or do you start at any position and jump randomly to the next position?  With a few simple rules a little program could be written to automatically pick a few combinations to play.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
        NC
        United States
        Member #11741
        February 23, 2005
        1233 Posts
        Posted: September 23, 2009, 1:52 am - IP Logged

Does TTT have any rules or do you start at any position and jump randomly to the next position?  With a few simple rules a little program could be written to automatically pick a few combinations to play.

No there are no rules. you can jump around or just use the middle number of 5 as your connection point. Just match the numbers surrounding the 5 or you can jump from the 1 line to the last line to get your numbers.  A program to help out would be great! I'm not good at programs but this is a great idea! Do you have something in mind?

Thanks RJOH!

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
          NC
          United States
          Member #11741
          February 23, 2005
          1233 Posts
          Posted: September 23, 2009, 1:53 am - IP Logged

I like this system.....I don't play the power ball that much, maybe once every two months.......Im going try this system......even better Im going to give it my manfriend and see what he comes up with and post his results.....Thanks

Hey Peppermint..

Glad you like it, if you guys get a winner out of it then it is a great thing!  Good Luck to you both.

KZM

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19830 Posts
            Posted: September 23, 2009, 10:20 am - IP Logged

No there are no rules. you can jump around or just use the middle number of 5 as your connection point. Just match the numbers surrounding the 5 or you can jump from the 1 line to the last line to get your numbers.  A program to help out would be great! I'm not good at programs but this is a great idea! Do you have something in mind?

Thanks RJOH!

No I don't, I can't get a handle on where to start.  Since all the digits for every  number is there its potential  may seem more than it is.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
              Member #48046
              December 7, 2006
              1699 Posts
              Posted: September 23, 2009, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

I'll try  23  and  51

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
                NC
                United States
                Member #11741
                February 23, 2005
                1233 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2009, 2:22 am - IP Logged

No I don't, I can't get a handle on where to start.  Since all the digits for every  number is there its potential  may seem more than it is.

Yeah I see what you mean.  I just start in the middle and do the digits surrounding the 5.  I am in the process of seeing what digit is popping up in the 1st position.  I am going back 6 months and I will use that digit as my first one when I complete it.  Other than that, I will just play the same combos from now on. One day I will hit th big one...lolBig Grin

KZM