Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is the best way to track hot and cold numbers ?

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 7 years ago by G26GRACE27.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
Member #33588
February 22, 2006
2068 Posts
Posted: September 23, 2009, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

The question is do you track it daily , weekly or monthly ? what do you do ? what about  number pairs ?

'' Inteligence quod consensio = Prosperitas "       Sun Smiley

mej023's avatar - avatar 5857.gif
    Greencastle, Indiana
    United States
    Member #74738
    May 19, 2009
    102 Posts
    Posted: September 23, 2009, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

The question is do you track it daily , weekly or monthly ? what do you do ? what about  number pairs ?

I have seen suggestions that range from anywhere from two draws to 30 days of draws. Common is two, six and twelve.

Small segments of draws do not follow long term probabilities. There is the factor of numbers needing to balance out so you should have a good handle on your games long term stats.

Hot trends are very short here in Indiana. Usually two draws or less. Knowing that the numbers in the last draw will repeat is of more value than thinking of numbers as hot or cold.

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
      Member #5599
      July 13, 2004
      1184 Posts
      Posted: September 25, 2009, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Hi,

It's kind of interesting that almost no matter what properties of lottery numbers you track and analyze, the distribution is a mix of hot, cold, and NORMAL. If your only after a lower tier win, then play hot and cold.

Does anyone have data to show otherwise?

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
        West Side of Sunny Florida
        United States
        Member #55048
        September 8, 2007
        3371 Posts
        Posted: September 28, 2009, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

I goal is to find one way that WORKS and you can profit from it.  The hard part is finding that way.  I track as many ways I can follow with out getting lost/mixed up.  One strange NY 3 way trend I found was a 30 day repeat.   For the last 2 years or so many of the numbers will repeat in the last 30 days, such as the 320 came out on 9/26 but also hit as 230 on 9/16, or the 158 came out on 9/26 and hit 8/30 as 851.

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8360 Posts
          Posted: September 28, 2009, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

I track the numbers by position until they rotate out of each column using excel.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
            Member #33588
            February 22, 2006
            2068 Posts
            Posted: September 30, 2009, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

I goal is to find one way that WORKS and you can profit from it.  The hard part is finding that way.  I track as many ways I can follow with out getting lost/mixed up.  One strange NY 3 way trend I found was a 30 day repeat.   For the last 2 years or so many of the numbers will repeat in the last 30 days, such as the 320 came out on 9/26 but also hit as 230 on 9/16, or the 158 came out on 9/26 and hit 8/30 as 851.

Bashley 572,  i was exicited to learn about number pairs from pick3edge. Simple i number from prevoius draw has a greater chance of repeating its self in the next draw.  I remember diamondpalace said that too. Execellent point . what i do is i sometime make it two. Eg Last draw was 234  .

This what i do to come with pairs just learned that not too long ago. = 23, 34 and 24.

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
              West Side of Sunny Florida
              United States
              Member #55048
              September 8, 2007
              3371 Posts
              Posted: October 9, 2009, 4:01 am - IP Logged

Oh, and 320 hit 10/7 eve AND 10/3 as 032... did I have it ---- no!! ..  so that is *4* times since 9/16 ALL EVE?

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                Dallas, TX
                United States
                Member #60284
                April 12, 2008
                3856 Posts
                Posted: October 9, 2009, 7:23 am - IP Logged

For pick 3/4 it's between every 30 draws. For pick 5 and jackpot games it's between 10, 30, and 50 draws.

For pick 3/4 I got with 1 repeating number within the previous draw 50% of the time.

As for the jackpot games, I eliminate them, because they have less than 50% of repeating.

Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #79361
                  August 30, 2009
                  93 Posts
                  Posted: October 11, 2009, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

I'm trying a new system.  It still needs work.

I have all of the GA F5 results in an Access database.

I have a program that for each set drawn, it calculates the number of days since each number was last drawn.

The number that comes up most is one day between draws for a number.

For example from this month, 10/10 has 2 numbers that were the day before.

10/9 has 2 from the day prior.

It seems that 1, 2, 11 comes up the most for recently.

It seems that it is 2 cold, 2 hot and a medium.

Then I look to the frequency picked over the past 3 or 2 months.

It hasn't produced yet but still a work in process.

Draw DateDraw1Draw2Draw3Draw4Draw5
                  10/04/20093711112
                  10/05/20097521232
                  10/06/200964922
                  10/07/20091911817
                  10/08/20091212212
                  10/09/2009111151
                  10/10/200971154

United States
                    Member #81233
                    October 14, 2009
                    148 Posts
                    Posted: October 19, 2009, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

I track my numbers by sum total only because thats how the Lottery is drawing these numbers its all about sum total with tracking sum totals you cant go wrong the only hard part is knowing which number to slide over to the next but once you master that technique its all free money after that Getting paid is the name of the Game I also keep daily charts of all previous draws its easier that way

sunjune6's avatar - Lottery-010.jpg
                      Atlanta,GA
                      United States
                      Member #79429
                      September 1, 2009
                      103 Posts
                      Posted: October 22, 2009, 10:09 am - IP Logged

I .use a chart of since a digit hit in 1st, 2nd and 3rd position for cash3 and cash4. I called it the since hit chart.  It will show what is cold by showing since a digit last hit(how many drawings have taken place) The cut off that I use is 30 to 35. It is unusual for a digit to go pass 35 drawings without hitting.  This is GA's drawinngs I am speaking about; other states; I wouldn't know. I keep the chart updated after each drawing. For instance, it has been over 30 days since a 6 has hit as the 1st digit in midday or evening drawing. It is time for the 6 to be the first digit out. Today might be the day.

Pairs ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If you think you can or if you think you can't you are right!

Today could be the day!

United States
                        Member #33588
                        February 22, 2006
                        2068 Posts
                        Posted: November 11, 2009, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

I .use a chart of since a digit hit in 1st, 2nd and 3rd position for cash3 and cash4. I called it the since hit chart.  It will show what is cold by showing since a digit last hit(how many drawings have taken place) The cut off that I use is 30 to 35. It is unusual for a digit to go pass 35 drawings without hitting.  This is GA's drawinngs I am speaking about; other states; I wouldn't know. I keep the chart updated after each drawing. For instance, it has been over 30 days since a 6 has hit as the 1st digit in midday or evening drawing. It is time for the 6 to be the first digit out. Today might be the day.

Pairs ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

01 21 32 34 45 56 67 78 89 90 pairs for the week  ..

columbus, GA
                          United States
                          Member #67676
                          December 2, 2008
                          2870 Posts
                          Posted: November 13, 2009, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Hi do you know what digits are missing, for the state of georgia i just started tracking these no's

thanks

United States
                            Member #33588
                            February 22, 2006
                            2068 Posts
                            Posted: November 19, 2009, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi do you know what digits are missing, for the state of georgia i just started tracking these no's

thanks

DG i am very sorry i try to focus on my state only. I do not have the time. Storm and others are good with ATL lottrey. Peace ..

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                              Member #13130
                              March 30, 2005
                              2171 Posts
                              Posted: December 19, 2009, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

More than one method and watching for convergence/divergence. Cool

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                              Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.