Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Powerball list of Numbers ? to 2008

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jim695.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Does anyone have the full list of powerball Numbers?

Powerball List [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Powerball [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 0 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
Lincolnton
United States
Member #80489
September 28, 2009
1 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2009, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

I have researched and researched trying to find all powerball number archives and can not find them can anyone help me?

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Vtracs is My Game!
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #3617
    February 6, 2004
    7429 Posts
    Posted: September 28, 2009, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

To the left of your screen, click on lottery results, then click on powerball (in blue) then click (in the drop down) past drawing results

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

Columbia City, Indiana
      United States
      Member #2978
      December 9, 2003
      381 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2009, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

I have researched and researched trying to find all powerball number archives and can not find them can anyone help me?

I posted this in another thread a few days ago, but I think it's what you're looking for. If you can't click on it, just Copy & Paste the link into your browser's search window.

Here's a link for some comprehensive PowerBall data (be sure to read the instructions below the link):

http://www.powerball.com/powerball/pb_numbers.asp

This will take you to the "Winning Numbers" page, where the three most recent drawings are posted.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the tiny red ball at the end of their disclaimer (inside the box).

Click on that ball, and you'll get an MS Word document containing information for every drawing since August 31, 2005.

The data includes Draw Date, each Numbered Ball in the order in which they were actually drawn, Machine Number (the hopper used to draw from the white field), Ball Set Number (randomly chosen from four sets, numbered 29 - 32), PowerBall Number, PowerPlay Multiplier (used only for the actual prize drawing), PowerBall Machine Number (also four sets, numbered 9 - 12), PowerBall Ball Set Number (for the red field) and Draw Type (4 Pre-test, the Prize Drawing and 1 Post-test; Prize Drawings are shown in bold type). Changes in the matrix are clearly identified as well, which is handy for anyone who wants to track the draw history.

They usually post the data for the most recent (last) drawing on the day of the next (upcoming) drawing. In other words, the data for last Saturday's drawing won't be posted until next Wednesday, and vice-versa. There have been exceptions when the results have been posted by the next day, but that doesn't happen very often.

Come, Pinky; we must prepare for tomorrow night...

Jim