Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 10/1 - 10/31/2009

Topic closed. 4643 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Chella36.

Page 25 of 310
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31553 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2009, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

I hope it is the double, I have been waiting for this number for the longest LOL!!!! And so has everybody else too!!!!!!Jester Laugh

I have a book about gambling and here is something that was in it about pick 3 & online games...it said that everything doesn't even out...that many people play a number because they think it's "due"...they have the mistaken notion that in lotto, everything has to even out.  That simply is not true.  During one period in the NY lottery, number 45 did not show up in 100 drawings.

Now I am just saying what the books says.

The book also said...when playing a given set of numbers that you have played for a long time to stick with them...patience is known to pay off...good example is how long Oakcity Joe played 101 when a lot of the rest of us gave up on it....(I had played it for months myself).

One more thing I thought was interesting...even though the numbers are chosen at random, randomly drawn numbers are known to form patterns that are predictable.

One more thing...it says fate will always be your partner when it comes to winning the lottery...I'm not sure about that one in p3...maybe in powerball or cash 5.

Just a bit of trivia I thought you all would like to read...See Ya!

United States
    Member #1630
    June 7, 2003
    6011 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2009, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

I have a book about gambling and here is something that was in it about pick 3 & online games...it said that everything doesn't even out...that many people play a number because they think it's "due"...they have the mistaken notion that in lotto, everything has to even out.  That simply is not true.  During one period in the NY lottery, number 45 did not show up in 100 drawings.

The book also said...when playing a given set of numbers that you have played for a long time to stick with them...patience is known to pay off...good example is how long Oakcity Joe played 101 when a lot of the rest of us gave up on it....(I had played it for months myself).

One more thing I thought was interesting...even though the numbers are chosen at random, randomly drawn numbers are known to form patterns that are predictable.

One more thing...it says fate will always be your partner when it comes to winning the lottery...I'm not sure about that one in p3...maybe in powerball or cash 5.

Now what you posted is VERY true!  Some numbers are going to come out more often than others.  Also look at the 456, I think that was another number Oakcity Joe was playing and I played it as well but it hasn't shown up yet.  So you are right, everything does not even out when it comes to the lottery.  And yes, there are numbers that regularly come out whereas other numbers we rarely see.  Some of us even like to play our pets and is that really the best way to play?  But I know I am mad if one of my pets come out whereas if another number that I didn't care about came out, it doesn't bother me as much.  Thank you for posting the trivia, it is very good advice!Smile

United States
      Member #69530
      January 11, 2009
      7803 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2009, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Now what you posted is VERY true!  Some numbers are going to come out more often than others.  Also look at the 456, I think that was another number Oakcity Joe was playing and I played it as well but it hasn't shown up yet.  So you are right, everything does not even out when it comes to the lottery.  And yes, there are numbers that regularly come out whereas other numbers we rarely see.  Some of us even like to play our pets and is that really the best way to play?  But I know I am mad if one of my pets come out whereas if another number that I didn't care about came out, it doesn't bother me as much.  Thank you for posting the trivia, it is very good advice!Smile

Here Cool Check these out from the 200-800 out draw list Doubles:

699-799-009-188-388-177-778-166-228-677-226-447-559-377-299-788-244-001-008-009-099-299-399-499-799-899-889-588-677-177-122-233-377-559-339-055-117-118-228

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
        Summerfield NC
        United States
        Member #61736
        June 2, 2008
        3714 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2009, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

whom ever wrote that book is a MORON.  Burn it. 

In math and statistics, number ALWAYS even out in the long run.  Just look at the  history of any pick three that has operated for any length of time.  go to valottery.com and they have the % of #'s drawn, that tells the real story.

to say that 45 didn't show up for 100 draws is idiotic.  I'm not saying that crazy things don't or will not happen, but in the long run, LAGGERS always catch up.  You should pay attention and profit from them..

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31553 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2009, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

whom ever wrote that book is a MORON.  Burn it. 

In math and statistics, number ALWAYS even out in the long run.  Just look at the  history of any pick three that has operated for any length of time.  go to valottery.com and they have the % of #'s drawn, that tells the real story.

to say that 45 didn't show up for 100 draws is idiotic.  I'm not saying that crazy things don't or will not happen, but in the long run, LAGGERS always catch up.  You should pay attention and profit from them..

Thanks but I don't think I'll burn my book...it is a guide to all forms of gambling and is interesting.

I didn't say I believed everything...was just reading it last night and thought I'd share that part with you all.

This is an old book..it's copyright is 2001 so if you wanted to check out the facts about 45 not showing up in NY, you'd have to go back that far or further....also it didn't specify which game it was referring to about the number 45...it could have been any of the games they have..it did not say it was p3.

The name of the book is "Guide to Gambling"...it's a K-I-S-S book...it tells how to play any kind of gambling game you can think of in Vegas etc...guess I should mail it to my ex...Big Grin

Oh & I bought it just for fun at a used book store.

WinEvans$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            enfield nc
            United States
            Member #66674
            November 2, 2008
            996 Posts
            Posted: October 4, 2009, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

i like that 899 and 889 for tonite

Summerfield NC
              United States
              Member #61736
              June 2, 2008
              3714 Posts
              Posted: October 4, 2009, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

You may flip a coin 10x in a row and it could come up heads every time, but flip a coin 1568 times and I bet you will be within a couple of flips equal heads to tails ratio, it has to.  It is called the law of averages.

Let's take another look at the below #'s after another 500 draws and see what happens, I bet the ones that are over 10% will go back towards 10%, and the ones below 10% will come back toward 10%.  If you look at any "experienced" lottery, I think the oldest pick three is wisconsin, you will see that the #'s drawn throughout the entire history are almost dead even in every position.

Nc draw history= 1568 draws

#'s drawn in front

0- 166 times or 10.5%

1- 185 11.7%

2- 162 10.3%

3- 164  10.4%

4- 142 9%

5- 141 9%

6- 157 10%

7- 161 10.3 %

8- 144 9.2%

9- 146 9.3 %

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31553 Posts
                Posted: October 4, 2009, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

You may flip a coin 10x in a row and it could come up heads every time, but flip a coin 1568 times and I bet you will be within a couple of flips equal heads to tails ratio, it has to.  It is called the law of averages.

Let's take another look at the below #'s after another 500 draws and see what happens, I bet the ones that are over 10% will go back towards 10%, and the ones below 10% will come back toward 10%.  If you look at any "experienced" lottery, I think the oldest pick three is wisconsin, you will see that the #'s drawn throughout the entire history are almost dead even in every position.

#'s drawn in front

0- 166 times or 10.5%

1- 185 11.7%

2- 162 10.3%

3- 164  10.4%

4- 142 9%

5- 141 9%

6- 157 10%

7- 161 10.3 %

8- 144 9.2%

9- 146 9.3 %

Avlm, I think you ought to write a book...I'm serious!See Ya! 

Think about it!

Thinking of...

pryz's avatar - wallace
                  Wilmington
                  United States
                  Member #71566
                  February 28, 2009
                  989 Posts
                  Posted: October 4, 2009, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Interesting, but i'm sticking with my baby Puke356 til the very end lol, playing 356,456,009,001 tonight, good luck everyone

United States
                    Member #69530
                    January 11, 2009
                    7803 Posts
                    Posted: October 4, 2009, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

#'s drawn in front

0- 166 times or 10.5%

1- 185 11.7%

2- 162 10.3%

3- 164  10.4%

4- 142 9%

5- 141 9%

6- 157 10%

7- 161 10.3 %

8- 144 9.2%

9- 146 9.3 %

Very Good post!

Statistics don't lie..

Thanks Lucky Man!

Summerfield NC
                      United States
                      Member #61736
                      June 2, 2008
                      3714 Posts
                      Posted: October 4, 2009, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks but I don't think I'll burn my book...it is a guide to all forms of gambling and is interesting.

I didn't say I believed everything...was just reading it last night and thought I'd share that part with you all.

This is an old book..it's copyright is 2001 so if you wanted to check out the facts about 45 not showing up in NY, you'd have to go back that far or further....also it didn't specify which game it was referring to about the number 45...it could have been any of the games they have..it did not say it was p3.

The name of the book is "Guide to Gambling"...it's a K-I-S-S book...it tells how to play any kind of gambling game you can think of in Vegas etc...guess I should mail it to my ex...Big Grin

Oh & I bought it just for fun at a used book store.

It i entirely feasible that a # like 45 doesn't show up for 100 drawings in a Lotto game where there may be 60 total #'s, but we are taliking about pick three here.

as you see from my prior post, each ball in each position comes up right at 10% of the time because there are 10 balls.

we have seen the digit 4 in the front go out 98 draws without showing up, but look at it ever since that happened, it came roaring back and is at nearly 10% just like all of the rest of the #'s.............#'s always catch up, it is the LAW OF AVERAGES.....JUST LIKE GRAVITY, or any other laws of physics or math.  Certain things in this universe are PROVEN TRUE, and the law of averages is one of them.

United States
                        Member #1630
                        June 7, 2003
                        6011 Posts
                        Posted: October 4, 2009, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Here Cool Check these out from the 200-800 out draw list Doubles:

699-799-009-188-388-177-778-166-228-677-226-447-559-377-299-788-244-001-008-009-099-299-399-499-799-899-889-588-677-177-122-233-377-559-339-055-117-118-228

I wrote these down Crow but I am going to need to win the lottery in order to play all these numbers LOL!!!!Jester LaughThey look good but there are so many!!!

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31553 Posts
                          Posted: October 4, 2009, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

#'s drawn in front

0- 166 times or 10.5%

1- 185 11.7%

2- 162 10.3%

3- 164  10.4%

4- 142 9%

5- 141 9%

6- 157 10%

7- 161 10.3 %

8- 144 9.2%

9- 146 9.3 %

Here is another list of statistics...probably will be the same as yours except it gives the first, middle and end position of all of the numbers that have ever been drawn in NC.

Actually you're off one digit with the 6...it's 158...& I have 145 for the 9.

DIGIT @ First
                          position @ Middle
                          position @ End
                          position TOTAL
                          0 166 160 157 483

1 185 160 158 503

2 162 158 151 471

3 164 152 167 483

4 142 165 159 466

5 141 145 160 446

6 158 165 160 483

7 161 181 149 491

8 144 151 148 443

9 145 131 159 435

Expected Frequencies of each digit are:
                          156.8 for each position and 470.4 for the total

This is for all 1568 draws in NC.

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                            Wilson
                            United States
                            Member #54516
                            August 21, 2007
                            2802 Posts
                            Posted: October 4, 2009, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Cb, I hope my little devils hit tonight!Big Grin

Congrats to all of the winners at midday!Party

Good luck Cb!...good luck to everybody!See Ya!

ur lil devils played an oakey dokey....52 swithch-er-roooooooo

the mirrors to both midday and evening fell

732               873

232      Bat         323

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #59855
                              March 29, 2008
                              31553 Posts
                              Posted: October 4, 2009, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

ur lil devils played an oakey dokey....52 swithch-er-roooooooo

the mirrors to both midday and evening fell

732               873

232      Bat         323

Darn those mirrors!...Eek

Page 25 of 310