Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 10/1 - 10/31/2009

Topic closed. 4643 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Chella36.

Page 36 of 310
PrintE-mailLink
DrannyMa7's avatar - chocolate
Charlotte
United States
Member #58507
February 17, 2008
619 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2009, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Mid - Eve

10/6/2009 - 10/10/2009

634  650  651  376  830  831  893  894  974  158  168  

174  238  253  254  263  270  271  574  638  653  654  

670  671  823  834  850  851  861  178  258  273  274  

673  674  853  854  863  870  871  278  873  874  909

Smiley

blksaint1's avatar - animaniacs25
    concord n.c.
    United States
    Member #23761
    October 16, 2005
    3522 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2009, 10:21 am - IP Logged

601*****118******892*****498******888**************133*******************303*********

United States
      Member #1630
      June 7, 2003
      6011 Posts
      Posted: October 6, 2009, 10:33 am - IP Logged

My numbers I am playing for today: (midday and evening)

577Jester

001Big Grin Santa

Good luck everyone!!!!

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
        Summerfield NC
        United States
        Member #61736
        June 2, 2008
        3714 Posts
        Posted: October 6, 2009, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Technics Tip O' The Day Idea

numbers for today could come from the 185 workout STACKS. please refer to yours. if you dont have one mine is below. just an observation, i can be right or wrong but i been tracking for a week now.

185   630
        529   074
        741   296

Good luck today folks, lets git git git it Thumbs Up

I see my 007 all up in there!

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

PeacefulMan's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

United States
          Member #51079
          March 27, 2007
          1127 Posts
          Posted: October 6, 2009, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Try these the next 6 draws:

270  276  327  350  356  376  378  518  520  526 

560  185  627  683  923  928  693  097  890  052

782  382  538  783  532  285  653  507  580  792

905  893  752  667  999  333  444  777  000  555

~ Peace ~

Cool Peace Out Cool

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31514 Posts
            Posted: October 6, 2009, 11:32 am - IP Logged

have not had a double for the whole month

You're right...not a double for Oct. yet...last two were 101 & 464, both on Sept. 30th....10 draws ago counting mid and day so it's definitely time for one. 

The $20 scratch card came out today...anybody bought one yet?

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31514 Posts
              Posted: October 6, 2009, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Hi B4Badu44

I agree with you totally!...I know they are scrolling this forum.  I fiqured

it out some time ago.   We need to send Private messages... that they

can not see. Or continue to use code language....That is why I have not posted in a few days.....What you think?

Considering a lot of people over NC read this forum and don't post to get ideas of what to play, I have thought the same thing!

...but then again I have posted mine for a long long time and have won a lot of times in one month at a time so guess they didn't single me out then...Big Grin...we could just be paranoid...this subject has come up before and there were different ideas about it.Crazy

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31514 Posts
                Posted: October 6, 2009, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Thanks I like it 313 on my way to the NC line I will combo it today.

Good luck in NC today Mswiz!See Ya!

AND in VA!

Summerfield NC
                  United States
                  Member #61736
                  June 2, 2008
                  3714 Posts
                  Posted: October 6, 2009, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Considering a lot of people over NC read this forum and don't post to get ideas of what to play, I have thought the same thing!

...but then again I have posted mine for a long long time and have won a lot of times in one month at a time so guess they didn't single me out then...Big Grin...we could just be paranoid...this subject has come up before and there were different ideas about it.Crazy

I have posted this before, and will do it again::::

If you think the NCEL is watching this, and then rigging what is drawn, you are insane.  It is utter foolishness.

Please take your conspericy theories to another thread.

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31514 Posts
                    Posted: October 6, 2009, 11:45 am - IP Logged

I have posted this before, and will do it again::::

If you think the NCEL is watching this, and then rigging what is drawn, you are insane.  It is utter foolishness.

Please take your conspericy theories to another thread.

I SAID we were probably PARANOID, didn't I?

Don' be so mean!

I also said I had won a lot of times after having posted my numbers...so I'm not the one you need to yell to!!!

I do know they have pre-drawings and if you ask them they will e-mail you a copy of them.

Summerfield NC
                      United States
                      Member #61736
                      June 2, 2008
                      3714 Posts
                      Posted: October 6, 2009, 11:46 am - IP Logged

I SAID we were probably PARANOID, didn't I?

Don' be so mean!

I also said I had won a lot of times after having posted my numbers...so I'm not the one you need to yell to!!!

I do know they have pre-drawings and if you ask them they will e-mail you a copy of them.

It wasn't directed at you, it was directed toward the conversation.

rajh08's avatar - rinard
                        NC
                        United States
                        Member #75732
                        June 10, 2009
                        3430 Posts
                        Posted: October 6, 2009, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Hi Vergie

and thank you for your comment.   I just pay attention

to a lot of what NCEL is doing.   They stopped the mid/day live draws and it comes late, later some days

and that says something is not right.  But, I also noticed

when you stop blowing up a number it will come out.  Have you noticed that too?  I want to win and win big, that's why IBlue Angel play.   I just dont like the Hanky Panky. I am still posting too, just an observation...and agreement with other observers.Blue AngelAnd Congrats to

your latest wins... Hope we all win today!

Summerfield NC
                          United States
                          Member #61736
                          June 2, 2008
                          3714 Posts
                          Posted: October 6, 2009, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Hi Vergie

to a lot of what NCEL is doing.   They stopped the mid/day live draws and it comes late, later some days

when you stop blowing up a number it will come out.  Have you noticed that too?  I want to win and win big, that's why IBlue Angel play.   I just dont like the Hanky Panky. I am still posting too, just an observation...and agreement with other observers.Blue AngelAnd Congrats to

I posted just about everytime that I hit big 10 times and up to 20 times exact and won, they show the live drawing on tv and you can watch it live at their studios.  Just because it isn't on the website and you don't win, doesn't mean anything.

I am here to share ideas and winning strategies, when people start thinking what you think and you convince them because they were one off or decided to drop their # and then it comes, you scare them underground and along with them, their techniques.

It is an open forum, no secrets.

So please, if you want to talk about this foolishness, then take THAT TO YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES!!!

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            31514 Posts
                            Posted: October 6, 2009, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi Vergie

They showed the live drawing yesterday of 812 because I saw it and posted it but I agree...some days there is just a black screen and Nbey, Jordan & I have all seen it several times....so that does make me wonder what's going on.

It makes me wonder if they choose one of the predraws to use because I don't know if we could tell if it was really live or not....but I would also think if they were up to hanky panky they would not want to chance being caught so probably they're not really up to it.

Thanks for the congrats!..good luck to you!

rajh08's avatar - rinard
                              NC
                              United States
                              Member #75732
                              June 10, 2009
                              3430 Posts
                              Posted: October 6, 2009, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

I posted just about everytime that I hit big 10 times and up to 20 times exact and won, they show the live drawing on tv and you can watch it live at their studios.  Just because it isn't on the website and you don't win, doesn't mean anything.

I am here to share ideas and winning strategies, when people start thinking what you think and you convince them because they were one off or decided to drop their # and then it comes, you scare them underground and along with them, their techniques.

It is an open forum, no secrets.

So please, if you want to talk about this foolishness, then take THAT TO YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES!!!

Okay, So we will win!

Thank you very much and continue your awesome

Posts and Good luck today....I think it is time for one of

your pets to fall ...and the trips are due. Blue AngelBlue Angel Looking

for my birthday today....111Blue Angel

Page 36 of 310