Welcome Guest
Log In | Register )
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 10/1 - 10/31/2009

Topic closed. 4643 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Chella36.

Page 81 of 310
59
PrintE-mailLink
NCHONEY's avatar - bee
Youngsville,NC
United States
Member #72665
March 24, 2009
214 Posts
Offline
Posted: October 11, 2009, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

my picks are 736,678,868,880,818,769,Repeats 876 and 866

CONGRATS TO ALL THE HEAVY HITTERS AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

    Avatar
    Downhere, S.C.
    United States
    Member #35033
    March 11, 2006
    1956 Posts
    Offline
    Posted: October 11, 2009, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

    704.074,407,047

    Good luck too all...........................

    US FlagPlease Pray For Our Troops And Their Families.


      United States
      Member #73771
      April 24, 2009
      836 Posts
      Offline
      Posted: October 11, 2009, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

      hey badu,  where ya at?  anywho,  playing these

      586 314 461 768

      694 674 469 561

      156 653 635 758

      875856

        B4badu44's avatar - 69515 10200652981311003_805981818_n.jpg
        Charlotte North Carolina
        United States
        Member #67555
        November 29, 2008
        3031 Posts
        Offline
        Posted: October 11, 2009, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

        hey badu,  where ya at?  anywho,  playing these

        586 314 461 768

        694 674 469 561

        156 653 635 758

        875856

        wassup, how are you and good luck tonight ,777,,,,,9311, prince lolEmbarassed


          United States
          Member #73771
          April 24, 2009
          836 Posts
          Offline
          Posted: October 11, 2009, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

          wassup, how are you and good luck tonight ,777,,,,,9311, prince lolEmbarassed

          im good.  i got 3454 as a qp tonight.  and i had to take somebody licence plate today at work, it read 1734 but i didn get a chance to put it in.  and good luck to you as wellCheers


            United States
            Member #73771
            April 24, 2009
            836 Posts
            Offline
            Posted: October 11, 2009, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

            anyone know what the number is?

              B4badu44's avatar - 69515 10200652981311003_805981818_n.jpg
              Charlotte North Carolina
              United States
              Member #67555
              November 29, 2008
              3031 Posts
              Offline
              Posted: October 11, 2009, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

              im good.  i got 3454 as a qp tonight.  and i had to take somebody licence plate today at work, it read 1734 but i didn get a chance to put it in.  and good luck to you as wellCheers

              my goodness i did not know that u are the police! did you get their plate number? were they speeding,?did you give them a ticket?

                big dr's avatar - animaniacs41
                raleigh north carolina
                United States
                Member #74039
                May 1, 2009
                1076 Posts
                Offline
                Posted: October 11, 2009, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

                530 winner


                  United States
                  Member #73771
                  April 24, 2009
                  836 Posts
                  Offline
                  Posted: October 11, 2009, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

                  my goodness i did not know that u are the police! did you get their plate number? were they speeding,?did you give them a ticket?

                  lol i dont eat dounuts.  muahaha haha na im not the police,  i took this dudes plate cuz he didn pay to park.  thats money, dont play wit my money.  so i just took his plate off and left him a note that told him where he could get it and how much.  i should've  taxed that @$^Hit With Stick


                    United States
                    Member #69530
                    January 11, 2009
                    7803 Posts
                    Offline
                    Posted: October 11, 2009, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

                    530 winner

                    OH H*ll NAW!

                    Thats an ""EXACT"" # for # repeat from 11 draws ago!

                    Now I know NCEL is CLOWIN US!

                    Heck I dropped the REPEAT LIST all the way down to 50 and they went UNDER that!

                     

                      wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                      Charlotte North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #464
                      July 9, 2002
                      17392 Posts
                      Offline
                      Posted: October 11, 2009, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

                      TTT mid

                      732
                      461
                      567
                         
                      712
                      063
                      987

                       

                      2.882 eve/mid

                      11-Oct
                      67   232 324 621 217 806 066 910 101 279 798 889 896
                      86   298 984 619 861 103 035 731 317 359 592 350 507
                      37   128 283 731 314 445 454 845 459 154 545 371 719
                      67   232 324 621 217 806 066 910 101 279 798 889 896
                      86   298 984 619 861 103 035 731 317 359 592 350 507
                      37   128 283 731 314 445 454 845 459 154 545 371 719

                       



                      Of course I played the one next to the winner!  played 301 and a few other, NC just went one up on SC number of 052.Bang Head

                      wpb


                        United States
                        Member #73771
                        April 24, 2009
                        836 Posts
                        Offline
                        Posted: October 11, 2009, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

                        OH H*ll NAW!

                        Thats an ""EXACT"" # for # repeat from 11 draws ago!

                        Now I know NCEL is CLOWIN US!

                        Heck I dropped the REPEAT LIST all the way down to 50 and they went UNDER that!

                         

                        lol crow the y've pinged in on ya.  your statistics are to much for them to handle.  but hang in there buddy, you/we will get what we deserve!Cheers

                          B4badu44's avatar - 69515 10200652981311003_805981818_n.jpg
                          Charlotte North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #67555
                          November 29, 2008
                          3031 Posts
                          Offline
                          Posted: October 11, 2009, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

                          Tonight's Number's AND ALL THE REST OF OCTOBER 2 thru 30th, I WILL PLAY FROM MY LIST.LepLepLepLep

                          233,344,455,566,677,788,899,900,240,251,214,205,770,348,004,112

                          122,133,144,155,166,177,188,199,100,228,882,218,802,902,985,736,

                          011,022.033,044,055,066,077,088,009,399,339,612,277,772,299,291

                          012,023,034,035,045,065,067,078,776,664,443,306,336,257,256,264

                          981,871,761, 715,714,713,712,723,235,234,235,922,622,266,118,117,116,119,

                          236,238,239,259,765,456,549,868,788,885,338,233,223,999,888,222,111,

                          GOOD LUCK TO ALL,NO WEAPONS FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER.Blue AngelLep

                          530,from my list i have 035  4rth row 3rd set.wtg all winner's   did not play it tonight at all, too bad,lol


                            United States
                            Member #69530
                            January 11, 2009
                            7803 Posts
                            Offline
                            Posted: October 12, 2009, 12:09 am - IP Logged

                            OH H*ll NAW!

                            Thats an ""EXACT"" # for # repeat from 11 draws ago!

                            Now I know NCEL is CLOWIN US!

                            Heck I dropped the REPEAT LIST all the way down to 50 and they went UNDER that!

                             

                            OK, here goes,for all those concerned or who even cares,this is what Ive discovered about the NCE Lottery....

                            There is a 55% likelihood hit rate in the 200-800 out draw system and there is about a 45% likelihood hit rate in the 1-200 repeat list....

                            What this means is as long as NCEL can keep you playing "RANDOM NUMBERS" which most people do....you will "ALWAYS" lose more money than you gain...plus the uncanny about of repeats that come out of the blue almost always favors NCEL given that some of these insane repeats are pushing the 10,000 to 1 odds...

                            Trying to devise a statistics program for all these #'s is a challenge but not using statistics will make you "LOOSE MORE MONEY" by not doing so,and no amount of dreaming about #'s from last night dreams or vision will help an empty pocket or lead to success no matter how clairvoyant..

                             

                            Keep in mind that the fundamental "KEY" towards picking the numbers is finding the #'s that have been missing over time/successive generations and there are "MANY GENERATIONS"...

                              B4badu44's avatar - 69515 10200652981311003_805981818_n.jpg
                              Charlotte North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #67555
                              November 29, 2008
                              3031 Posts
                              Offline
                              Posted: October 12, 2009, 12:12 am - IP Logged

                              OK, here goes,for all those concerned or who even cares,this is what Ive discovered about the NCE Lottery....

                              There is a 55% likelihood hit rate in the 200-800 out draw system and there is about a 45% likelihood hit rate in the 1-200 repeat list....

                              What this means is as long as NCEL can keep you playing "RANDOM NUMBERS" which most people do....you will "ALWAYS" lose more money than you gain...plus the uncanny about of repeats that come out of the blue almost always favors NCEL given that some of these insane repeats are pushing the 10,000 to 1 odds...

                              Trying to devise a statistics program for all these #'s is a challenge but not using statistics will make you "LOOSE MORE MONEY" by not doing so,and no amount of dreaming about #'s from last night dreams or vision will help an empty pocket or lead to success no matter how clairvoyant..

                               

                              Keep in mind that the fundamental "KEY" towards picking the numbers is finding the #'s that have been missing over time/successive generations and there are "MANY GENERATIONS"...

                              I Agree!

                                 
                                Page 81 of 310