Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Since they are REALLY, REALLY close shouldn't LP Predictors be the ones showing us their systems

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: September 30, 2009, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

check out these:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/201348/1418432

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/197383

those were 6 months worth of predictions results for Pick5

Those weren't regular 4/5's those were 4/5 and the 5th number the ones they missed was off by 1, 2, or 3 numbers...

Not trying to put you all down, but  i've seen so many systems in the system forums where people add pi, take pi, "DROP"pi, spill pi, add this, subtract this, people who suggested the use of supercomputers [that will be me], people with long threads and calculations yet when you look at the results? NO RESULT...What does that tell you? We are doing something wrong, and they are doing something right....

Also those were done with: 50 combinations per play, imagine if you had added more combinations per play?...Again all our calculations we are doing something wrong, they are doing something right...You want to know what's even funnier? Those are Pick5/36 or PIck5/39..

Your regular pick4 is a combination game and is a Pick4/20, 1 selection less and 20 numbers range less....So the question is SHOULD WE BE CONSULTING WITH LP PREDICTORS AND TELL THEM TO SPILL THE BEANS, TO SPELL OUT WHAT THEY GOT...And if they spell out what they got maybe WE can modified it/twikit a little and maybe get even more fantastic results...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: September 30, 2009, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

With great power comes great responsibility.

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: September 30, 2009, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

I forgot to mention something:

If we got to pay them then so be it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: September 30, 2009, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Something i noticed on the Pick5 predictions was that many times the wheel will locate the 5th number that was 1,2 or 3 numbers off it will locate it on the left side of the center of a combination, sometimes on the right, very rare in the middle, which i was thinking if the wheel could be worked inside and the 5th number be colated on the left only or on the right only you would had had a "VERY" impressive wheel...Jee if only the movie "Blood diamonds" was for real and it wasn't about diamonds but about hot wheels...

On another note not related to this but i hope "THEY" are listening...NOrth Carolina has an Emerald scratchoff paying a measly: $80,000 and i feel offended by it...Emerald is a very "RARE" stone, very rare for them to use its name of a measly $80,000 scratchoo...That scrachoff should be worth: $25 million to $50 million...

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: September 30, 2009, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

QP's are so much easier and you don't have to study..Study long study wrong..

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: September 30, 2009, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Something i noticed on the Pick5 predictions was that many times the wheel will locate the 5th number that was 1,2 or 3 numbers off it will locate it on the left side of the center of a combination, sometimes on the right, very rare in the middle, which i was thinking if the wheel could be worked inside and the 5th number be colated on the left only or on the right only you would had had a "VERY" impressive wheel...Jee if only the movie "Blood diamonds" was for real and it wasn't about diamonds but about hot wheels...

On another note not related to this but i hope "THEY" are listening...NOrth Carolina has an Emerald scratchoff paying a measly: $80,000 and i feel offended by it...Emerald is a very "RARE" stone, very rare for them to use its name of a measly $80,000 scratchoo...That scrachoff should be worth: $25 million to $50 million...

Anyways, wish sometimes we could do designs with wheels, like beautiful designs with wheels you know the same designs they do with jewelry i wish we did them with wheels...

Houston
              United States
              Member #62319
              June 24, 2008
              242 Posts
              Posted: October 2, 2009, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi, your efforts to convince other posters to spill their method/system is futile. If they came up with the method/system that netted them 4 out of 5 numbers, why would they want to share that knowledge with the board to "help tweak it and make it [better]" ? They're better off without the input from the board if they're only 1,2,3 numbers off.

yiot's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                california
                United States
                Member #69202
                January 6, 2009
                2645 Posts
                Posted: October 2, 2009, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!    1000% you have seen it allready they better make a system and sell it on line

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: October 3, 2009, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!    1000% you have seen it allready they better make a system and sell it on line

Yeah that's right, why dont they create a system or systems with it and sell it online so we can all buy it....or create a prediction website with it...A prediction website would had been better...I know Todd is going to say: Oh this is a prediction website but it is not the same and people only have a limit of 50 combination you can expect to get real results with 50 combinations...

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: October 3, 2009, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi, your efforts to convince other posters to spill their method/system is futile. If they came up with the method/system that netted them 4 out of 5 numbers, why would they want to share that knowledge with the board to "help tweak it and make it [better]" ? They're better off without the input from the board if they're only 1,2,3 numbers off.

why make predictions, why make free predictions if you dont want anyone to have it...why join LP...Why sweat every morning at: 5am to make predictions...

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: October 3, 2009, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Yeah that's right, why dont they create a system or systems with it and sell it online so we can all buy it....or create a prediction website with it...A prediction website would had been better...I know Todd is going to say: Oh this is a prediction website but it is not the same and people only have a limit of 50 combination you can expect to get real results with 50 combinations...

what would had been even better since we dont have a Lotto911 system would be to let an association/company win the Pick5 jackpots, claim them and send them through mail to the most needed and charge them a fee...The fee could be: $10,000 who know...That will had been the best, kind of like Santa...Since they dont want to spill out their secrets...

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: October 3, 2009, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

that's what happens when you are too rich...When you dont take bus to work...Ask me if i want to be rich...Ask me if i would not take a 200 million dollar jackpot Powerball ticket burn it film in and place it on youtube.com, God could tell you that i am not lying....I dont know why this doesnt become a trend...To bad you can take 200 million and help change this world a little bit with that kind of money...

just to prove you that this entire world runs on dunkin donuts...