Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

GA NY FL IL CA Resuming

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by baleslady.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island
Bahamas
Member #59488
March 17, 2008
1555 Posts
Posted: October 1, 2009, 7:36 am - IP Logged

Just wanted to let my LP family know and the followers of my blog, that I got my new computer yesterday thanks to one Chevelle and I am now able to post again.

I will resume my daily followers starting with today's date.

I'm also so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I found out last night that I am now able to play in GA here!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I played 889 but didn't flip the 9 to a 6, and 868 came which would have given me a box hit, but that was the first time that I actually didn't mind losing, because finally my prayers were answered!!!!!!

GA post members, be prepared to see a lot of me! I hope together that we can help each other have some big winnings in the state of Georgia.

Also, can someone plz pm me or reply here what happened to chouquounette?  I came online last evening and looked for her post, but the last post i remembered seeing from her is dated early September and that's not like her!

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #27294
    November 29, 2005
    15856 Posts
    Posted: October 1, 2009, 7:39 am - IP Logged

Just wanted to let my LP family know and the followers of my blog, that I got my new computer yesterday thanks to one Chevelle and I am now able to post again.

I will resume my daily followers starting with today's date.

I'm also so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I found out last night that I am now able to play in GA here!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I played 889 but didn't flip the 9 to a 6, and 868 came which would have given me a box hit, but that was the first time that I actually didn't mind losing, because finally my prayers were answered!!!!!!

GA post members, be prepared to see a lot of me! I hope together that we can help each other have some big winnings in the state of Georgia.

Also, can someone plz pm me or reply here what happened to chouquounette?  I came online last evening and looked for her post, but the last post i remembered seeing from her is dated early September and that's not like her!

WELL HOT <snip>!!!  GEORGIA is ready for you!  Great news!See Ya!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
      Cobb
      United States
      Member #26586
      November 19, 2005
      9689 Posts
      Posted: October 1, 2009, 9:26 am - IP Logged

glad i saw this thread 898 i had put on back burner ty

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

Long Island
        Bahamas
        Member #59488
        March 17, 2008
        1555 Posts
        Posted: October 1, 2009, 11:09 am - IP Logged

glad i saw this thread 898 i had put on back burner ty

i love this number, and I've been playing that and the 445 like forever.  I refuse to drop them.  amilby, I do hope that we can work together and come up with winning numbers for ga.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"