Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

who would you put your money on, all states/specific and why

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by bashley572.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
germantown md
United States
Member #64543
August 31, 2008
3771 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2009, 1:49 am - IP Logged

This is a topic to know who u like on LP and on point to you that u would not mind to drop some coins on  predictions made by whoever be it all states  or state specific.

i belive folks have favorites,do not get offended yall.(its a family thang)

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10390 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2009, 2:04 am - IP Logged

If I was going to do that I would go with whoever had the most hits for the fewest predictions made, who is also actually playing their own predictions. Whether anyone is doing that is unknown. I'd love to know the stats on predictions made vs predictions played by those making the predictions.

When it gets to the point of hitting a dart board with a shotgun or machine gun I just take it with a grain of salt.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: October 2, 2009, 2:36 am - IP Logged

I've only been here a short time but lilthing and spookysoozy have given me winning P3 numbers on the Mystical Forum.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
        Member #72740
        March 26, 2009
        73 Posts
        Posted: October 2, 2009, 2:50 am - IP Logged

well said Toss but i would go with MJ simply because he lands str8 often and he is good at it,fibonacci because i did like his moneymaker stuff which was very cool and state wise i like AmazingGrace because he looks for a straight shot.msmusic is cool with it too,win D for stats thats whats up.

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
          West Side of Sunny Florida
          United States
          Member #55048
          September 8, 2007
          3371 Posts
          Posted: October 2, 2009, 5:11 am - IP Logged

This is EASY - Blackapple for ANY state he wants (can hit'm all) but in Georgia - WIN D Thumbs Up

Money won is twice as good as money earned!