Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 7 abbreviated wheels.

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Anglia
United Kingdom
Member #54146
August 7, 2007
5 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2009, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Does LP have any pick7 abbreviated wheels and where can I also find the best pick 7 wheels online. (I have checked the ones in LOTTO HAT and LOTTERY DIRECTOR)

My interest is to wheel 12 numbers and 18 numbers with an abbreviated wheel of pick 7.  So anyone with the abbreviated wheels of these two amount of numbers will be most appreciated. And lastly I would like to know how abbreviated wheels are made and if its simple to make,citing exapmles please.

Jack-C's avatar - us
    San Diego, CA
    United States
    Member #61467
    May 24, 2008
    28146 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2009, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Does LP have any pick7 abbreviated wheels and where can I also find the best pick 7 wheels online. (I have checked the ones in LOTTO HAT and LOTTERY DIRECTOR)

My interest is to wheel 12 numbers and 18 numbers with an abbreviated wheel of pick 7.  So anyone with the abbreviated wheels of these two amount of numbers will be most appreciated. And lastly I would like to know how abbreviated wheels are made and if its simple to make,citing exapmles please.

One word: CoverMaster

Search for it!

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
      Member #2815
      November 18, 2003
      502 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2009, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Or you can use the free version of Wheel Generator, if you don't need any advanced construction needs. However, in that case, there is already a very good collection of static coverings to pick from at the internet (try Wilfried Fromme's website for t<m or LaJolla for t=m), therefore not really necessary to use a software to just make a static wheel. However, there is much more involved in playing a wheel optimally and static wheels such as those constructed by Covermaster or being available at the internet lack: that is the quality (formation) of the produced blocks.

cheers

lottoarchitect

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3104 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2009, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

It would help if you would provide a little more information as to what you want to do. 

Your info says U.K. that suggests you might be thinking of treating the U.K. 6/49 + Bonus as a 7/49.  Of course you can only mark 6 numbers on a play slip, but you can make a wheel where 7 numbers are matched among those on the wheel which is much harder then getting 6, but would reduce the total number of combinations.   If you want to play the new Canadian 7/49 I can't recommend it at $5 for three tickets two of which are Quick Picks.  If that were the case though, I'd be looking at 14 and 21 number wheels, something divisable by 7.   CoverMaster comes free with the Lotto-Logix book which includes a couple of wheels for Pick-7 if that's what you really need.

BobP