Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just found out they have a new Game in Ohio

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34080 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2009, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

It is called the Tic tac toe!    I just seen this game this morning, I'ts only for Ohioians, Have you ever play the game. I think I will start to play the Tic-tac-toe.  They have other games too, The fishes, where you match the fishes and win. I don't like that game to much. Which ones do you like besides the Pick 3 and 4 and Mega, and Lotto and Keno, and Ten O's.  Bingo, Scratch off's.  Didn't really realized the had so many games to play. How did you do on any of them? Good Luck LP. Members from Ohio!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23259 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2009, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Instant ("Scratch-Off") Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

I assume this refers to a scratch game, since there is no "tic tac toe" lotto game in Ohio.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34080 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2009, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Instant ("Scratch-Off") Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

I assume this refers to a scratch game, since there is no "tic tac toe" lotto game in Ohio.

No this doesn't have to do with any scratch off game.  It is like Tic-tac-toe, It is set up like Tic-tac-toe, you just have to find the nmbers that match. just like the Bingo. The have the Fish game, Bingo, and Tic-tac-toe. and a few more games I think it is six games, someone correct if I am wrong. I will go back and look.

Ok, they call it the Ezplay Games.    Game 1 and Game 2    Format set up like Tic-tac-toe they have numbers in the tic-tac toe.  Then they have 20 draw numbers you match

How to win  match 3 of the draw Numbers to 3 of the numbers, in either A horizonal, or Vertical Diagonal Line. Each game played separately It cost a dollar. Match 8 lines  in one game you get 3,000 6 lines  in one game you get $250.00 5 lines in one game $75.00 4 lines $25.00 3 lines $10.00 , match 2 lines $3.00 match one lines in one game $1.00   www.ohiolottery.com

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49613 Posts
        Posted: October 6, 2009, 7:56 am - IP Logged

EZPLAY� Games are instant play-style games (like Scratch-Offs) generated through the Coronis terminal (On-Demand). Everything you need to play is on each EZPLAY Game ticket (like Scratch-Offs).

Printing EZPLAY Game Tickets is alot less expensive than having an outside Vendor make Scratch-Off Tickets: The Games are Played in the same manner: The Ohio Lottery saves Money.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23259 Posts
          Posted: October 6, 2009, 8:12 am - IP Logged

EZPLAY� Games are instant play-style games (like Scratch-Offs) generated through the Coronis terminal (On-Demand). Everything you need to play is on each EZPLAY Game ticket (like Scratch-Offs).

Printing EZPLAY Game Tickets is alot less expensive than having an outside Vendor make Scratch-Off Tickets: The Games are Played in the same manner: The Ohio Lottery saves Money.

Thank you for researching that Raven62.  I suspected it was something like that, but I was not able to find it myself.  This is definitely the forum for it.Like they say, I'll bet the Ohio Lottery saves a ton of money on games like this.  It's just a computer program.  I suppose it's no worse than a scratch off, except that you don't get to physically scratch off the ticket.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            49613 Posts
            Posted: October 6, 2009, 8:33 am - IP Logged

Thank you for researching that Raven62.  I suspected it was something like that, but I was not able to find it myself.  This is definitely the forum for it.Like they say, I'll bet the Ohio Lottery saves a ton of money on games like this.  It's just a computer program.  I suppose it's no worse than a scratch off, except that you don't get to physically scratch off the ticket.

You're Welcome Todd.

They have a nice Flash Tutorial for the Tic-Tac-Toe and Bingo Games:

http://www.ohiolottery.com/games/ezplay/bingo.html

That demonstrates How-To-Play and the Payout for each Match on the Instant Ticket.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!