Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do you know...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TN
United States
Member #80857
October 5, 2009
63 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2009, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

What is your method of predicting of which number should go with X number. For an example if I choose the number 2, out 1-44 numbers whats a good way to predict what number comes next? I normally look at the history of that number and what usually comes after it and it's been working so so.. does it get any better?

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2009, 12:13 am - IP Logged

The question you ask about it getting easier, is hard to answer. That method by itself wouldn't benefit someone. It could be used as one tool among others to help predict. Another way could be to use that info and create a visual chart, which could improve the prediction method. Visuals always help indentify the flow of the daily fluctuations that much easier.

Out of the many systems I've aquired over the years, i must say Steve Player's "prime line system" has been the best. It teaches you how to read the daily activity almost in real time. You can easily scan a month's worth of info in seconds. Like  rewinding a tape back and watching the video again.

Other methods can be found if you do a search. There are many many more.

I haven't found the perfect mix of tools to make a living with the p-3. I have my eyes on a dog racing system I'll be buying in about a month or more. It costs 2,000 bucks. I have a thread about this in the gaming forum.

Once you do a search, you'll find a plethora of info including but not limited to, odd/even.......high/low.........frequency........and the list goes on........

Hope this helped.

Long Island, NY
      United States
      Member #57412
      January 3, 2008
      419 Posts
      Posted: October 6, 2009, 1:48 am - IP Logged

There are numerous ways of predicting and you should use(or consider) as many as your budget allows.  You have listed "one" method.

For example:

You could also look back in history and look at what comes "before" the number 2.  Almost like a "reverse" follower strategy.  Look back at history and see how many times this falls in to place as working.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3104 Posts
        Posted: October 6, 2009, 2:22 am - IP Logged

What is your method of predicting of which number should go with X number. For an example if I choose the number 2, out 1-44 numbers whats a good way to predict what number comes next? I normally look at the history of that number and what usually comes after it and it's been working so so.. does it get any better?

Followers are what numbers followed the numbers from the last drawing most often.   

Hit with is the numbers that were drawn most often with a particular number or numbers.

If your "2" is from the last draw, see what numbers followed it most often. 

If you select "2" see what other numbers are drawn with 2 most often.

In Pick-6 each number is followed by 6 and hits with 5 others so there is a lot of numbers to sort through.

Whether this proves predictive in your game often enough to be interesting can only be found by researching the game.   If you have the Gail Howard software, use the 9: chart and the D: chart.

BobP

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
          Dallas, TX
          United States
          Member #60284
          April 12, 2008
          3856 Posts
          Posted: October 6, 2009, 2:44 am - IP Logged

Some uses intuition, while others uses a set of criteria to filter out the numbers/combos. Look around the system forum section, you'll find many to try.

For me, I go with the advantage zone, and break it down to a few combos for live bets.

♦ DiamondPalace