Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do you decide ...

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 7 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lovinwinning's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
Hiddenite , NC
United States
Member #77805
August 1, 2009
98 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2009, 9:11 am - IP Logged

when not to play ? I know not always playing every draw is a good way to cut costs . But, how do you decide when not to play for whatever system your playing ?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone ! May we all have something to be thankful for !! Big Smile

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19817 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2009, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Only play what you can afford to lose.  If you can't afford to lose any amount then don't play.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
      Member #69169
      January 5, 2009
      2122 Posts
      Posted: October 6, 2009, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

If you have the money to play I recommend playing about 8 draws as i know the following numbers will not be to your liking. At the end of every month you should have not played for atleast a week

"Many Strategies|One Game"

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
        Member #13130
        March 30, 2005
        2171 Posts
        Posted: October 6, 2009, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

when not to play ? I know not always playing every draw is a good way to cut costs . But, how do you decide when not to play for whatever system your playing ?

If you use a rule based system, some of your rules may include amout limits and setups based on recent drawings that you won't play right after.

In p3, just as examples: some people won't play right after triples fall, or maybe you figure you won't play doubles if they've fallen the previous three days in a row.

You just make another rule to decide when you won't play.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
        Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
          Dallas, TX
          United States
          Member #60284
          April 12, 2008
          3856 Posts
          Posted: October 6, 2009, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Have a set budget to play. If you have a feeling not to play, then don't. Usually it's right. Also, look at your systems (if you're using one) to see how often it hits, play some of those days instead of daily. This can save you money.

Hiddenite , NC
            United States
            Member #77805
            August 1, 2009
            98 Posts
            Posted: October 6, 2009, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the help everyone !

Happy Thanksgiving everyone ! May we all have something to be thankful for !! Big Smile

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
              Member #5599
              July 13, 2004
              1184 Posts
              Posted: October 8, 2009, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

If you don't play, you can't win. *L*

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: October 8, 2009, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

That's a good question. With me though, when I don't play, I can pretty much count on my numbers coming in within a day or two of stopping.

That drives me to drink sometimes. Just thinking about it is forcing me to pour a shot of Jack right now as a matter of fact.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Hiddenite , NC
                  United States
                  Member #77805
                  August 1, 2009
                  98 Posts
                  Posted: October 8, 2009, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

That's a good question. With me though, when I don't play, I can pretty much count on my numbers coming in within a day or two of stopping.

That drives me to drink sometimes. Just thinking about it is forcing me to pour a shot of Jack right now as a matter of fact.

That seems to be how it goes for me too ! LOL Wanna pass the jack ?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: October 8, 2009, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

That seems to be how it goes for me too ! LOL Wanna pass the jack ?

I'd be honored lovin but I only got about 2 fingers left and that'll be gone afore ya could get here. Them copperheads are gettin' intense up here and I gotta keep up with my preventative medicine regimen (I wanna be well medicated when I get bit). Tomorrow I gotta drive 35 miles to get another'n.

Good luck with the swing set!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5114 Posts
                      Posted: October 9, 2009, 12:47 am - IP Logged

Only play what you can afford to lose.  If you can't afford to lose any amount then don't play.

I Agree!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BUTT>>>>what is D purpose of winning????????????????????

if U can't AFFORD 2 WINN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOTTERY POST ................HIGH & low member's R given a CHANCE 2 ADVANCE>>>>>>>

RJOh..................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WIZE>UP^^^^^^^!

BUTT..................................>>>>>>>>>>RJOh??????????????????????????????<<<<<<<!

ANWSER ME......................>>>>>>>>>>RJOh??????????????????????????????>>>>>>>!

THE BAND is HAVING a ROUGH tyime & not making $100,000 cheap DOLLAR's 2 keep!!!

GIG'ssssssssssssssssssssaround the KOUNTRY, around the HOOD>>>>etc. ? DO-YOU!!!

RJOh>>>>FIRE D BAND & GIVVE>UP>YOUR UNION retirement 2 >>>POOR PEOPLE???

HELL>>>>NO>>>>>>>RJOh>>>U<<<don't give CRAP 2 <<<<<<<<POOR PEOPLE!!!!

UR>>>>>SNUG>>>>>>in UR SNNUGGIE>>>>>>>>>!Jack-in-the-BoxPartybut u r a lottery post member>>>!Jack-in-the-Box

Hiddenite , NC
                        United States
                        Member #77805
                        August 1, 2009
                        98 Posts
                        Posted: October 9, 2009, 9:50 am - IP Logged

I'd be honored lovin but I only got about 2 fingers left and that'll be gone afore ya could get here. Them copperheads are gettin' intense up here and I gotta keep up with my preventative medicine regimen (I wanna be well medicated when I get bit). Tomorrow I gotta drive 35 miles to get another'n.

Good luck with the swing set!

You are too funny ! That cracked me up . We have a snake hanging out in our storage building . I'm refusing to go out there till he's dead. ;)  I have finally won enough to get the swingset ! The kids are going to be excited ! Banana I better go buy the thing before I loose the money  back . LOL

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19817 Posts
                          Posted: October 9, 2009, 11:32 am - IP Logged

JKINGJKING's avatar - see the futureStandard MemberCA
                          United States
                          Member #5700
                          July 13, 2004
                          567 Posts
                          OfflinePosted: Yesterday, 7:16 pm - IP Logged Reply Favorites

If you don't play, you can't win. *L*

"CRAZY"-is doing the same thing over and over, then expecting a different outcome.

I know it's "CRAZY" but I keep playing the lottery hoping I'll win because if I don't play, I can't win.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking